• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Mittelt is happy so you will be happy as well. also be polite.
-[X] let's just be careful and ready to contain any damage though.
-[X] Oh crap. Isn't this the girl... woman... person who made Azazel nervous just by thinking about her getting angry?

[X] Ask your sempai? He seems pretty knowledgeable about little girls.
::)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. Forgot about zerochan link problem. I am on IPhone now and can't correct it. Those who can, can in the meantime post a visibile pic?

Here it is.
Ibuki.Suika.240.963384.jpg

-[X] Oh crap. Isn't this the girl... woman... person who made Azazel nervous just by thinking about her getting angry?

hahahaha oh this is gonna be good. Also looks like we'll be facing kokabiel arc and old maou arc at the same time? fitting i suppose for an exalted. This must mean the hero faction is near.

An old Maou fanatic? Tch don't tell me even the Khaos Brigade will be here faster then canon. Though not by much.

Eiko I love that girl so much.

Actually it was her parents that made Azazel go oh shit

Alexander said:
"Ah, that. I didn't realize it the first time I read her name, but I know her parents." He takes a sip. "I have to thank you for resolving the situation as you did: if she did get hurt, I am sure I wouldn't be standing here with my neck intact." He shivers.

Taking note: remember to ask Mittelt who her parents are the next time you see her. If they can make the Leader of the Fallen Angels shiver, you want to know who they are.

Something tells me our wallet, bank account and us are about to start crying.

Diller said:
Something tells me our wallet, bank account and us are about to start crying.

Cry? That's putting it lightly.

Edit: This....is going to suck.....bye all that well earned cash T-T

Just had a thought....if we could still boost items I wonder how much she would love us if we boosted her sake? :3

A few corrections.
Alexander said:
[X] Dragon Wave again, Fire once more, this time make it Holy with Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment on top of that.
----

"Shoot as I do." You tell her. The moment the monster resumes its attack you prepare.

Golden yellow flames coalesce in your hands as you wait for your moment to strike. The moment the abomination in front of you strikes out once more you skid across the ground, raising a plume of dust as you and your current ally release your attack's to coincide with the monster's.

"Fire Dragon Shot!""PURUUUUUUU!!!" A hundred voices screams in pain, the entire blob's body being engulfed in flames and peppered by shots.

"Hiden Ninpō: Walküre!" Your eyes lose focus as salt and kerosene are rubbed on your mental scars.

[Oooohh!!] Ddraig and many of your male sempai cry.

"...Fire Dragon Shot." You repeat meekly, devoid of emotions.The monster trashes wildly. Two dozen of grenades land on it.

They explode, and what remains of Purucci Purucci N°31 is scattered all around the area.

"Yes! We won! We...won..." Smiling cockily the girl turns to you, only to trail off as her mouth hang open and her eyes widen.

You shake your head to get your bearings together (and get rid of the bad images). "Yes, we won...something wrong?" You ask, noticing her strange expression.

"...You have a dragon behind you."

"Oh that?" You wave your hand off. "It's just an imagine that pop up every time I use too much energy. It's supposed to be a representation of my soul or something. More importantly, the target?"

"Of the soul-You're right!" She starts running ahead. "Get here you sunovabitch!"

You hope that she's older than she looks, because that is not a language for a little girl to have. You follow her and soon find Eiko, standing above the supine Devil.

Supine, because he had his arms, legs and wings completely burned.

"Welcome back Master. Congratulation for your victory." As always Eiko bows gracefully. "Eiko fulfilled her duty and captured the scoundrel."

"You psycho woman!" The Devil screams, tears running freely from his eyes. "You burned my limbs! I can't feel them!"

The loli stomps on the wounds. "AAAAAHHHH!" "This is for calling me a midget!"

You facepalm. "Stop. Just stop please." You tell the girl before turning to Eiko. "I just said to capture him."

"Eiko did as she was told. Lacking tools adequate for the task this was the best solution to accomplish your orders Master."

What is this that when you argue with her you cannot ever won? Oh right, is what make her so useful. Facepalming yet again you look down at the Devil. "Don't worry, I know someone who can heal all types of wounds. But you have a lot to answer to the Gremory family."

"Gremory? Are you a dog of those damn traito-!" He glares at you with hatred, but suddenly his eyes widen. "Wait, I recognize you! N-No way! You're the Sekiryuutei!"

How did he-right, that video with Raiser. "Yeah, that's me. Feeling more inclined to talk now?"

"...fu..fu fu..FufuahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He chuckles before erupting in full blow laughers. "NEVER!!!"

He bits down hard on his lips, drawing blood. A magic circle appears in his chest, glowing ominously black.

Your eyes widen as your Aura automatically analyze the spell and give you the results.

"DOWN WITH THE FALSE MAOU! ALL HAIL THE TRUE MAOU!!"[EXPLOSION!]

Moving fifteen times faster than normal you kick the Devil's body away, blowing it more fifty yards away.

BOOOOM!!!

Just in time as it explodes, showering the area with debris.

"Oh my." Eiko mutters in slight surprise, fan blocking the debris from hitting her body.

"What...what was that?" The loli asks.

"A Dead Man Switch." You reply, feeling the rush of Explosion leaving you. "That bastard put a bomb on himself. Whatever he was hiding, he didn't want it to fall in the hands of others."

"Urgh. At least the mission is completed." She huffs before suddenly pointing a finger at you. "You!"

"Me?" You point at yourself.

"And you!" She points at Eiko, who merely hid her lower face (probably a smirk) with her fan. "You have a lot to explain!"

"Explain? Ah, I guess the recent events were pretty strange, uh?" You scratch your head before holding out a hand. "My name is Hyodo Issei, Second Year of High School. Nice to meet you."

"Eh? Ah? I'm Mirai..." Almost absentmindedly she shakes your hand.

"Nice to meet you Mirai-san. And she's Eiko." The Yatagarasu waves. "Uhm, let's see...Do the terms [Angel], [Fallen Angel] and [Devil] say anything to you?"

"Nope." She frowns.

"Then take a seat, because this will be a long talk..."

One long explanation later

Mirai is standing off into the distance, her expression the one of someone who discovered dinosaurs don't exist and that her parents still have sex in their school uniforms. "God exists?"

"The one from Christianity, yes. Along with those of all other religions and mythologies." You explain. "For the after-life don't worry: even if you are an atheist there is a system of reincarnate-"

"Aaaahhh!" She screams. "What the hell? What the hell? What the hell?" She runs around, arms wailing wildly. "Why I was never told anything about this?"

Yeah, a standard reaction. You don't count. "That's what I found strange too." She stops to look at you. "I thought you would know since you have supernatural powers. If I may ask Mirai-san, what is the source of your powers?"

"Me? I am a Shinobi!" She holds out her chest in pride.

You blink. "Shinobi? As, a ninja? Forgive me for asking, but you don't exactly fill the- what was called? Oh yes- the stereotypical image of a ninja."

"That's because she's an elite." Surprisingly it's Eiko who answer you. "Master may not know, but the secrets of the Masters of Shadows are taught even today. The truly talented are able, with the use of arcane techniques, to reach superhuman levels of strength and ability, forgoing the need for specific clothes."

[Isn't that basically a Magical Girl transformation?] Ddraig asks.

Damn straight it is.

"That's right! I am an elite." Mirai nods pleased.

"To reach such a level at the tender age of ten springs is truly commendable." Mirai nods again before freezing midway, the meaning of Eiko's words sinking in. "Eiko is impressed at the young Master of Shadows."

"What ten springs?! I am fifteen!" Mirai yells in indignation.

"Oh." For once Eiko's face seems to show true remo- "In this case you better abandon all hopes." Aaaand, nope.

Mirai starts leaking out killing intent again.

You quickly cover Eiko's mouth and push her behind you. "I am very sorry. Eiko is polite only with me. Please forgive her."

"...Umpfh." She snorts in irritation but lowers her weapon. "Just this once. And just because you told me a lot of important stuff."

She lifts up her skirt. You tense, expecting another mind violation, but luckily this time what appears is a mini-jet. Mirai hops onto it. "I'm going. Don't forget about me pretty boy, because this isn't the last you see of me!"

"Oh, don't worry: I am not going to forget about you anytime soon." You eyes lose focus again.

She blushes again before turning away. The engines of the mini-jet activate and she flies away, leaving behind a trail of smoke. At the same time the barrier disappears and you're back in the industrial area.

"Let's go back home Eiko."

"Hai Master!"

You still have to weep for your lose innocence. You will report to Rias tomorrow.

----

"Ehh?! Ninja can do that?" Mittelt smiles as she eats breakfast.

"Japan is truly an amazing place." Asia comments.

"I was just as surprised." Luckily both of your parents are out to visit friends, or it would be hard to justify this conversation.

Well, you could always tell them you were discussing an anime, but you don't think mother would appreciated 'making otaku out of the girls' as she would surely put it.

The doorbell rings. "I'm going." You stand up and walk to the door. You open it.

"Hello-Hic! Is this...mumble..oh yeah! Hyodo residence-Hic!?"

Ibuki.Suika.full.963384.jpg

Slowly, very slowly you raise your head and put a hand over your eyes. "Please tell me what I am seeing is legal."

"Don't worry-Hic! I'm older than I look!" The drunken little girls with horns replies.

"That's good. Excuse me for the rudeness but now please enter before the neighbours, who don't know that, see you and get the wrong idea!" You step the side and motion to enter.

"Sure!-Hic!" She wabbles inside.

"Ise, who is-GRANDMA!" Mittelt flies in the newcomer's arms and hugs her.

"Granddaughter!" The horned girl returns the hug and spins Mittelt around.

...How are you supposed to react to this?

[] Write-in.
----

I think a draft of this moment would be perfect, because I can picture it in my head and it is too damn cute :))

Stop talking about Stands and talk about my post, which is way better.

And Eiko once again reminds me why she is one of my favorites in this.

tsuknoryu2986 said:

Cry? That's putting it lightly.

I know. It just makes me start to cry myself. :'( :'( :'(

codeRR said:

Edit: This....is going to suck.....bye all that well earned cash T-T

Just had a thought....if we could still boost items I wonder how much she would love us if we boosted her sake? :3

Actually we have a knack that could do that.

Welsh Dragon's Blessing
Cost: 1m
Duration: Instant
Prerequisites: Essence 4
Those that confide in the Welsh Dragon never suffer from hunger. The character can spend 1 mote to permanently double a single characteristic of a common object, like the size of an apple or the amount of sugar in a fruit's juice. The size cannot be bigger than the character's own size.

Unfortunately we don't have any free knack spots and haven't bought another round of Dragon Essence dominance, though she probably would've started calling us grandson right then and there if we had it.

we really should do something nice for eiko soon. She's been more awesome than usual lately.

Also do you think he was testing annihilation maker monsters?

noahgab1133 said:
we really should do something nice for eiko soon. She's been more awesome than usual lately.

Also do you think he was testing annihilation maker monsters?

Seriously between managing our money, taping our conversation with Raiser and both getting us out of trouble and Rias out of the engagement to name a few. We need to show that girl that we appreciate all the help she gives us.

........FUCK THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE. Well we know that he created the puruchi puruchi and made at least 30 so he might have created all the monsters himself and was just testing the defense of the area in preparation for the attack during the peace summit.

You know rereading the snip does anyone else get the impression that Mirai is going to hold on long enough to get home and then have a total freak-out. We should probably expect a ninja visits in the near future and really should get Surprise Anticipation Method soon.

We already have a Knack that basically does everything that does, so its not important

Predator Reflexes
Duration: Permanent
Dragons are at the top of the food chain, and those who attempt trickery against them soon find out why. When an unexpected attack targets the user with this Knack but he fails to get enough successes on the (Wits + Awareness) roll to notice the attack coming, he instinctively defends himself with his highest applicable DV plus half of it rounded down. The character cannot preemptively attack his attacker or even shout out a warning to his comrades, as he's reacting to an attack that's already taking place, but he is much more likely to dodge or parry that attack. Nonetheless, the user cannot actually join battle himself until everyone else does after the unexpected attack is resolved.

We have more important things to put our XP towards then something we already have a replacement for

Suika is a badass, hell everyone in gensokyo are badass, things are getting even more interesting!

Because being blind sided every now and then can be cool.

So quick to be contradictory you all. Happy, yet terrified? Wut?

[X] Huh. Cool. Nice to meet you!

you don't have to remember the specifics right this second, it is more amusing to be outwardly cheerful and inwardly pissing your pants nervous

Smuthunter said:
Oh, you mean that series where all the fanart makes everyone look like flamboyantly gay macho guys. No, let's skip that.
While i agree that a stand is a little too much here, dissing JJBA like that is a little off-putting smut, you should watch the anime and then read the manga, they are quite awesome! i recommend it.

well its been a week since the last omake and i am wondering what could be a good one. anyone have any ideas my muse isn't being cooperative :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back