• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

>.> I think people have gotten a little to used to having a day or three to get off there asses and make a choice recently so they haven't been voting as quickly as they could have been /laugh

[X] Take Kurotabou up on his offer to show you around the city, after all you need to know the lay of the land if you want to help protect it right, and its always nice to see new places and meet new people

[X] Take Kurotabou up on his offer to show you around the city, after all you need to know the lay of the land if you want to help protect it right, and its always nice to see new places and meet new people.

[X] Take Kurotabou up on his offer to show you around the city, after all you need to know the lay of the land if you want to help protect it right, and its always nice to see new places and meet new people

[X] Take Kurotabou up on his offer to show you around the city, after all you need to know the lay of the land if you want to help protect it right, and its always nice to see new places and meet new people.

I guess people are still away on the long weekend, might explain low votes.

Including the Red Light District I hope.

Youkai Yakuza - Part 10
----

Your hopes aren't very high, but you decide to ask anyway. "Do you know any oriental dragon that live nearby?"

[Old man Ryujin.]

It takes you two seconds to understand, and then your right eyebrow starts twitching. "When I say nearby, I mean closer than being in the same nation!"

[Then no.]

That settle it. You're going to take Kurotabou up on his offer. You will worry about power-ups later.

----

Karasutengu slowly flies through the house's hall, reflecting on the events of the recent days. 'First the matter with Gyuki, then the youkai from Shikoku. And now the History Compilation Committee, after ten years of silence, sending a DRAGON of all things to talk. It wasn't so hectic since World War II.'

His thoughts go back to one Hyodo Issei. 'He's young, but full of talent. Like Rikuo-sama.' His beck curves into a wry smile. 'The next generation is definitely promising. Through, where in Shikoku went the Supreme Comman-!'

"Outo-sama!" A slightly panicked voice brings his attention back to the present world. Running towards Karasutengu is Sasami, his eldest daughter and member of the Sanbagarasu, the best investigation group of the Nura Clan.

"Sasami." He greets her. "What's wrong?"

"Outo-sama. It's..." She hesitates. "It's Kuroumaru and Tosakamaru." Her elder brothers and the other two members of the Sanbagarasu.

"What? Are they in danger? Were they get attacked?"

"No, they're fine. Too much fine." She says with a slightly disgusted tone before sighing. "They...it's about that new girl that came yesterday."

"You mean the Yatagarasu?"

Her eyes almost bulge out. "She's a Yatagarasu?! That explain everything." She sighs again in defeat. "Look, it's better that you see for yourself."

Relieved that his progeny isn't in danger, but now curious the little Tengu follows his daughter to another of the manor's numerous rooms. When he peeks inside, his face turns lifeless at the sight in front of him.

"So they just left? Great, I can still catch them!"

There, now wearing modern clothes, is Eiko the Yatagarasu. Looking very happy.

And in front of her are Kuroumaru and Tosakamaru: both with a pronounced blush on their faces, they are smiling and nodding like idiots with their pupils having taken the shape of a heart.

"Thanks Kurou-kun! Thanks Tosaka-kun! See you later!" She blows a kiss at them, which has the effect of making them swoon in pleasure, before running off.

"Bye-bye~." They wave their hands. "Eiko-chan is so cute." Kuroumaru says.

"An angel." Tosakamaru nods in agreement.

WHACK! WHACK!

And then their little angle of paradise turns into hell as a staff whack their heads multiple times. Turning around to glare at the perpetrators, their faces lose all colors as they see their father covered in a bright, malevolent red aura.

"YOU IDIOT SONS! WHAT IS THIS, READY TO WAVE YOUR TAILS AT THE FIRST PRETTY FACE!?"

Sasami closes the door, not heartless enough to leave her brothers 'Even if they deserve it, the horny dogs.', but neither crazy enough to put herself between them and their irate father.

----

Since walking around the city in your school uniform may attract the wrong type of attention (like, an officer asking why you aren't a school) you decided to wear a red long-sleeved shirt with a black undershirt and black pants. Nothing fancy, just a casual set-up that would not look out of place.

Kuro-humanform.png

Something that didn't occur to Kurotabou, as he's wearing a pin-striped business suit with his hair tied back. Honestly? He looks like a reformed delinquent who is going to a job interview.

"Where are we going?" You ask him as the train starts moving.

"The First District." He answers. "I thought it was a good starting-"

"Isn't that-?" A young woman whispers to another girl, eyeing Kuro with a malevolent glare.

"Yes, it's the molester." The youkai goes stiff.

"What he's doing here? Why isn't he in prison?"

"Surely he paid his way off. Laws today are too lax."

"Don't go near him, or you will get molested!"

Kuro is now sweating bullets. As for you, the only safe reaction you decide to manifest is cautious confusion. "Er..."

"I CAN EXPLAIN!"

"...I didn't say anything."

----

"-and this is the zone managed by the Bakeneko Clan." He gestures to a large and well-maintained boulevard. "There are night bars, restaurants and even gambling halls."

"What is bet? Money?"

"Since many youkai also live disguised in the human world yes, but it isn't valued much. It is preferable to bet valuable items, as a sign of wealth and power, or favours to repay at a later date. The 'fear' and excitement of not knowing if you will win big or lose everything is the source of the Bakeneko Clan's Osore."

You nod in understanding.

"Mh?" His eyes trail off. "Please wait a moment Hyodo-san." He goes to one stand and begins a discussion with the vendor.

Still curious about the place lead by cat youkai (do they have cat-girls? You sure hope so!) You let your gaze wander around, until-

[] You hear a couple of housewives discussing between them.
[] A short girl bumps into you.
[] You see someone that shouldn't be there.

[X] You see someone that shouldn't be there.

Somebody Issei knows, presumably.

lol, oh Eiko you heart breaker you /laugh

[X] A short girl bumps into you.

Probably just Eiko.

That Eiko lol

[] A short girl bumps into you.

Place with lots of Cat themed Yokai? This would be a good place to Put Blake in. Unless I missed something and She's already in the quest setting.

[X] A short girl bumps into you.

I don't know, I'd call Blake many things, short wouldn't be one of them though, even if she was younger then her showing up in RWBY, short girl is more likely to be the Onmyouji girl who is in town

either way too interesting not to vote for! though I hope we don't miss out on blake

Last edited by a moderator:

Huh. Didn't notice I missed two updates. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back