• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

And that's why it took so long for people to realize that the Solars had gone fucking crazy. Because if you let them talk they can convince you of goddamn anything.

And that's with a pretty basic charm. With the stats we have right now we could get a charm that lets us pick any random dude on the street and turn him into a Hero with just a few words.

Silver W. King said:
Kumiho. Ahahah, no: and you should count yourself lucky.

For those who don't know the lore of "Nurarihyon No Mago", among youkai there is a legend that eating the "Ikigimo" (liver) of a human increase the youkai's power. And the livers of humans with powers are even more effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stroth said:
And that's why it took so long for people to realize that the Solars had gone fucking crazy. Because if you let them talk they can convince you of goddamn anything.

And that's with a pretty basic charm. With the stats we have right now we could get a charm that lets us pick any random dude on the street and turn him into a Hero with just a few words.

... I fucking want that charm so badly. The potential for hilarity is overwhelming.

[X] Talk to him and ask what's wrong

Alexander said:
Kumiho. Ahahah, no: and you should count yourself lucky.
Yeah, I definitely do not want to meet a cray cray fox bitch that would
offer you a blowjob before biting it off during ejaculation, showing you the bloody appendage while chewing it, and then shank you in the liver before eating it, thus gaining your appearance.
Trust me, you don't.

just...wow...we so social epic it's not funny ;D

kinglugia said:
Yeah, I definitely do not want to meet a cray cray fox bitch that would
offer you a blowjob before biting it off during ejaculation, showing you the bloody appendage while chewing it, and then shank you in the liver before eating it, thus gaining your appearance.
Trust me, you don't.
So basically a low-essence Lunar without the potential?

You guys do realize that's probably our target right? Or do you really think that there's two ghosts hanging around here.

Also, I just remembered that Kurotabou is hiding and keeping watch. Our little self-help seminar must have terribly confused the poor guy.

two things

first, i think bright will be VERY interested in a ghost going into the afterlife. One thing solars couldn't do was revive people due to how effective the system was. I doubt dxd soul system is that good, meaning bright can conceivably make a spell or charm to revive the dead. Who needs the holy grail when we have a glorious god queen in our soul/head

second, I wonder if issei can make a charm based on how dragons and serpents are said to have a silver tongue capable of convincing people to do just about anything, maybe something to upgrade salesman?

Why do I get the feeling that he's crying over Issei's speech? If he's a dead salaryman, he's probably regretting his career options now.

noahgab1133 said:
first, i think bright will be VERY interested in a ghost going into the afterlife. One thing solars couldn't do was revive people due to how effective the system was. I doubt dxd soul system is that good, meaning bright can conceivably make a spell or charm to revive the dead. Who needs the holy grail when we have a glorious god queen in our soul/head
It is indeed true that the ability of Charms to violate causality back in Creation is limited only by: power (Essence), theme (that is a thing: if you're a Lunar you change shape, if you're a Sidereal you change probabilities. You don't do the opposite) and the rules of reality put forth by the Primordials. The main two of the latter are: no resurrection and no time travel*.

(This was made to avoid MASSIVE fuck-ups of epic proportions that could end Creation. Even the Primordials weren't so stupid)

Here in DxD...yes, rules are more lax. So THERETICALLY it's possible to develop Charms that wouldn't work in Creation.

second, I wonder if issei can make a charm based on how dragons and serpents are said to have a silver tongue capable of convincing people to do just about anything, maybe something to upgrade salesman?
Anything he can make would probably fail compared to Solar Charms.

Issei is actually a lot more broken here in DxD than any of you guys can comprehend.
Infinite power evutually.
Solar bullshitting..
And Devil magic works 99% off of intent....see it yet?
He knows that the charms exist thus he knows he can use them, thus if he wants he can....BOOST
So in other words...eventually we will become Superman Prime 1 million....

Galeiam said:
Issei is actually a lot more broken here in DxD than any of you guys can comprehend.
Infinite power evutually.
Solar bullshitting..
And Devil magic works 99% off of intent....see it yet?
He knows that the charms exist thus he knows he can use them, thus if he wants he can....BOOST
So in other words...eventually we will become Superman Prime 1 million....

In case you forgot, there's someone inside your head who obviously making a batshit insane plan, guess what? Only Great Red/666/Ophis could stop ehr, and we're not reaching that level before the plan is completed (if we're really lucky we might be able to avoid it). Also the curse.

touhou ranfuku said:
In case you forgot, there's someone inside your head who obviously making a batshit insane plan, guess what? Only Great Red/666/Ophis could stop ehr, and we're not reaching that level before the plan is completed (if we're really lucky we might be able to avoid it). Also the curse.
You know that we can shut her down by just ignoring her right? She's a self aware reflection of a past life, a living memory. Not an actual person like Ddraig.

Stroth said:
You know that we can shut her down by just ignoring her right? She's a self aware reflection of a past life, a living memory. Not an actual person like Ddraig.
Something tells me that you haven't been paying much attention to this quest.

yeah she has active control over some of our powers.....She's obviously building us up in a plan to usurp our body though, also...she's a solar.
The curse was sorta dispelled though remember.
Either way it only really applies to pure Boosted Gear use not Solar and devil magic usage, and you're forgetting Shounen Protag rules, which coincidentally we should have....there is no doubt that we will reach that level of power, the problem is that it will all be ripped away afterwards. Once again most likely by Bright breaking free/stealing body.

Galeiam said:
yeah she has active control over some of our powers.....She's obviously building us up in a plan to usurp our body though, also...she's a solar.
The curse was sorta dispelled though remember.
Either way it only really applies to pure Boosted Gear use not Solar and devil magic usage, and you're forgetting Shounen Protag rules, which coincidentally we should have....there is no doubt that we will reach that level of power, the problem is that it will all be ripped away afterwards. Once again most likely by Bright breaking free/stealing body.

But that Touhou and Madokami snippet before by Alex should imply that we're safe in the end.

Selias said:
Something tells me that you haven't been paying much attention to this quest.
Yeah, I have. She's a past life. Or rather, the previous holder of this exaltation. Which amounts to the same thing. The real Bright Shattered Ice is either long since reincarnated by now, or she's one of the Deathlords. The one in Issei's head is just a split personality formed from the memories she left embedded in the Exaltation Shard. All we need is a memory removal spell from Rias to get rid of her if it's ever necessary.

Galeiam said:
No, she absolutely is not. She's the memory of someone that used to be a Solar. She doesn't have any power that Issei doesn't, admittedly subconsciously, grant her.

I for one do not want to get rid of bright. She is both a source of entertainment and a font of knowledge. Wonder if we can get both her and draig their bodies back?

Stroth said:
Yeah, I have. She's a past life. Or rather, the previous holder of this exaltation. Which amounts to the same thing. The real Bright Shattered Ice is either long since reincarnated by now, or she's one of the Deathlords. The one in Issei's head is just a split personality formed from the memories she left embedded in the Exaltation Shard. All we need is a memory removal spell from Rias to get rid of her if it's ever necessary.
No, she absolutely is not. She's the memory of someone that used to be a Solar. She doesn't have any power that Issei doesn't, admittedly subconsciously, grant her.

Bright is kind of necessary. With out her Issei won't be able to become the cosmic dragon. Also I'm pretty sure you haven't considering that it's implied that something extremely odd is going on with bright.

Stroth said:

Just a memory removal spell lol, have you been forgetting Bright has both been trying to instill in us a desire to go to creation to have a nice,long "talk" with(read extract vengeance and kill) the dragon blooded and Sidereals( Issei has just been humoring her since he sees that as many many years later but Bright is trying to make that happen ASAP) and been working on several things inside our head (one of which if I remember right is creating a new body for herself (and possibly Ddriag)

Issei currently looks up to Bright since she's actually be helping him out. He won't suspect her trying anything unsavory to us until it's (almost) too late. Hopefully without the Great Curse fucking up her mind she won't try anything unsavory to us.

Also if the Cosmic dragon soul thing is still canon she will become one of our soul structures when we go cosmic dragon.

Subconsciously granting her power? LoL....
Before we even truly knew of her existence and what she stood for she was able to alter the design and capabilities of an object forged by God....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back