• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Pass on the knowledge you have learned to your fellow oppai lover.

We must spread the enlightenment of the old man who started us on this journey!

What the? Even if Issei is pure human he still has Irina as osananajimi, the canon will become slice of life or 'Muggle dragged into supernature' plot.

[X]"I will be honest. I can not say for certain where your karma falls on the scale of salvation or Damnation."
-[X]"What I can tell you, is that most Devils are hot as shit, and if the Fallen angels are anything to go by, the Angels of Heaven will be much the same."
--[X]"Its also all REALLY tight clothing. So your sorta missing out by sitting here lamenting about how the cards fell."
---[X]"No, like seriously, REALLY TIGHT and your missing out on all of it."
----[X]"huh? How do I know? My girlfriends a Fallen and I do contract work for a Devil family. I guess I should reintroduce myself."
-----[X]"Hello, My name is Issei Hyodo, and I am the Sovereign of the Radiant Scales. A Dragon."

Last edited by a moderator:
guys...I've been infected with SB and QQ...so don't blame me for this write in.
[X] Ask him if his accounts have been closed yet.
-[X] If so use the remaining money to buy him a Doll then infuse said doll with devil energy so he can make contact....or use a simulacrum type Charm on it.
-[X] If accounts are closed and or seized...buy him a flesh light and do same infusion
[X] Once either action is complete GTFO and keep running

...so...what do we know about the human afterlife, actually? I'm not sure that's been brought up yet.

Anyone remember?

It's never been directly brought up and considering 90% of the people we know are....souls(?) living in our head...I doubt we have much use for existentials..

Galeiam said:
It's never been directly brought up and considering 90% of the people we know are....souls(?) living in our head...I doubt we have much use for existentials..
...for some reason I'm suddenly expecting a man or woman in a black shihakusho with a zanpakuto to show up...

[X]"I will be honest. I can not say for certain where your karma falls on the scale of salvation or Damnation."
-[X]"What I can tell you, is that most Devils are hot as shit, and if the Fallen angels are anything to go by, the Angels of Heaven will be much the same."
--[X]"Its also all REALLY tight clothing. So your sorta missing out by sitting here lamenting about how the cards fell."
----[X]"huh? How do I know? My girlfriends a Fallen and I do contract work for a Devil family. I guess I should reintroduce myself."
-----[X]"Hello, My name is Issei Hyodo, and I am the Sovereign of the Radiant Scales. A Dragon."

...eh, what the hell.

Oi! Low profile remember? This is a sting. Don't go announcing heavenly dragon status where anyone can hear.

I'm sorry Issei can't hear you over the sound of his GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT!

You know. I bet you this isn't the guy we're looking for either.

[X] Pass on the knowledge you have learned to your fellow oppai lover.

Dammit, don't scare off the gribbly.

The nura clan will be deeply concerned and confused after this. They will probably think all dragons are crazy.

No need to blow the poor kid's mind too much, he's been through enough. Also we don't know who else might be listening.

Justbrowsing said:

No need to blow the poor kid's mind too much, he's been through enough. Also we don't know who else might be listening.

You don't really get how Pride works with Dragons. Nor their Egos. Mind you for most it wouldn't matter, but a Dragon's power is marginally based off that Ego, so yeah, Pride of a Dragon and all would make not using our title when introducing ourselves as a Dragon impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back