• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

nightblade said:
No we can't. Cause they don't know how to train a longerous user. Also it's not as if we want to sleep with her or something. The main issue is that the hero fraction will take her away and brainwasher her to fight for them. I for one don't want that to happen if we can prevent it. Also do any of you know why alex felt the need to nerf us? Also all that Exp we spent on knacks is now wasted.
Honoka doesn't need training, she just needs to be kept safe. If we leave some extra defenses behind like a teleport spell that can call us to help in an emergency then the masters can do that just fine.

Alex gave us a nerf so that he could give us the new version of Boosted Gear he came up with, the one I told him we didn't need because we were too powerful as it was. I don't think we spent EXP on knacks, we got a bunch of free ones equivalent to our stamina points and then trained our stamina to earn more.

Diller said:
This. Remember there's a reason that not all of the hero Faction's sacred gear members were brainwashed. They willingly joined because before Cao Cao and the Hero Faction they had miserable lives thanks to the fear and prejudice they received for their sacred gears.
Which is complete nonsense and an artifact of bad storytelling. People with prejudice against supernatural powers do not exist in sufficient concentrations that a large number of people can all use it as an excuse to join an evil organization. If they did there would also be large holes in the masquerade wherever sacred gear users happen to exist, which seems to be everywhere. Sorry, no. That's absurd.

Smuthunter said:
Honoka doesn't need training, she just needs to be kept safe. If we leave some extra defenses behind like a teleport spell that can call us to help in an emergency then the masters can do that just fine.

Alex gave us a nerf so that he could give us the new version of Boosted Gear he came up with, the one I told him we didn't need because we were too powerful as it was. I don't think we spent EXP on knacks, we got a bunch of free ones equivalent to our stamina points and then trained our stamina to earn more.
Which is complete nonsense and an artifact of bad storytelling. People with prejudice against supernatural powers do not exist in sufficient concentrations that a large number of people can all use it as an excuse to join an evil organization. Sorry, no. That's absurd.
She needs training. Cause the hero fraction can stop teleports among other things. I get that you don't like most of the characters for HSDK. But this one thing I will not move on. Also I can't believe that you dislike the series enough that you are fine on guaranteeing that a little will be kidnapped and brain washed. Cause they will get her. I don't care how strong the masters are they can not stop the hero fraction. These are the people who took on some of the strongest people out there. Leaving her with the masters will not keep her safe. She needs training. Cause her having sacred gear and not training is asking for her to accidentally kill someone.

Smuthunter said:
Sorry, no. Honoka lives in a completely different city from us and she has parents who will object violently to being separated from her for any significant period of time. I am absolutely not going to give my support to any talk of hypnotizing them into letting us take her away either, even with good intentions.

We can't play babysitter for her 24/7, we can't take her home with us, and we can't reasonably expect an eight year old girl to learn how to fight like her life depends on it. We have to pass this off to someone who can protect her.

Another reason to let Azazel handle it. Fallen Angel's Teleport has unlimited range and can be used to go anywhere the user has a strong understanding of the local geography so she can work with them to test her powers, and have people to check up on her with little to no travel time.

megrisvernin said:
Another reason to let Azazel handle it. Fallen Angel's Teleport has unlimited range and can be used to go anywhere the user has a strong understanding of the local geography so she can work with them to test her powers, and have people to check up on her with little to no travel time.
You do realize that Smut is saying that cause he doesn't like most of the characters in that series and doesn't want much to do with it right?

nightblade said:
Cause the hero fraction can stop teleports among other things.
Hmmm . . .

Name: Barrier-Piercing Teleport
Range: Teleportation: between different dimensions (10). Duration: Instantaneous (0). Area: Affects you. (0). Metaspell: Dispel Magic (Teleport interdiction) (1).
Components: 11. Rank 1 Spell.

Also:

Name: Magic Fists of Beatdowns (Lesser/Normal/Greater)
Range: Personal (1). Duration: One hour (9). Area: Affects you (0). Enhance: +10/+20/+30 Damage to fist weapons (15/55/120).
Components: 25/65/130. Rank 1/3/6 Spell.

nightblade said:
She needs training. Cause the hero fraction can stop teleports among other things. I get that you don't like most of the characters for HSDK. But this one thing I will not move on. Also I can't believe that you dislike the series enough that you are fine on guaranteeing that a little will be kidnapped and brain washed. Cause they will get her. I don't care how strong the masters are they can not stop the hero fraction. These are the people who took on some of the strongest people out there.
Hence the teleport spell and whatever other defenses we can think up. Or, you know, tell Azazel about her when we go home and let him handle it as opposed to the fallen angels as a whole.

Leaving her with the masters will not keep her safe. She needs training. Cause her having sacred gear and not training is asking for her to accidentally kill someone.
You mean like Asia did? Oh wait. This is a very premature statement to be making when we don't know what her gear does besides manipulating plants.

And on that note, notifying Azazel of this is probably the first thing we should do when we have a moment to give him a call. He's the only one I can think of who would know what exactly this gear can do so we know what we're dealing with.

We will probably have to ask rias for help on this. Her faction is the one we trust most at the moment, as pointed out before the fallen angel faction is filled with traitors thanks to kokabiel. The heaven faction might also be an option but we have yet to be contacted by them. We dont have to make a decision now we need more information. We also need to talk to honoka and see what she wants. I think the artefact charms will come back some of those we spent exp on so it is reasonable that will get something back if not the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:
Hence the teleport spell and whatever other defenses we can think up. Or, you know, tell Azazel about her when we go home and let him handle it as opposed to the fallen angels as a whole.
You mean like Asia did? Oh wait. This is a very premature statement to be making when we don't know what her gear does besides manipulating plants.
Asia's sacred gear heals. Hers grows plants and also hut the fucking monster. You don't like the series. Get over it or stop playing in this quest. Cause it's pretty damn clear that it's going to be in the quest a lot more often. I don't feel like having to hear you bitch about the characters every time it looks like one is going to join our group.

Does Honoka actually have a Longinus? Not familiar enough with the Sacred Gear to know myself.

nightblade said:
She needs training. Cause the hero fraction can stop teleports among other things. I get that you don't like most of the characters for HSDK. But this one thing I will not move on. Also I can't believe that you dislike the series enough that you are fine on guaranteeing that a little will be kidnapped and brain washed. Cause they will get her. I don't care how strong the masters are they can not stop the hero fraction. These are the people who took on some of the strongest people out there. Leaving her with the masters will not keep her safe. She needs training. Cause her having sacred gear and not training is asking for her to accidentally kill someone.

I'm sure Azazel can put a fallen angel or two on permit standby nearby. The martial artists around her are strong enough that they can make a plausible defense before the Fallen Angels could be summoned to help her.

Even if Honoka isn't valuable enough of a research subject herself, I think Azazel would be willing to do so on request from us. We might need to pay him a visit in the future though. Either way Azazel can train Honoka in using her ability.

We have too many things to worry about besides worrying about handling her personally.

Edit-Remember we have connections with the Gremory Clan and Rias's older brother, Azazel's faction, the History Compilation Committee and others. It's not hard to ask for help watching over her and arranging for some training.

Smuthunter said:

Which is complete nonsense and an artifact of bad storytelling. People with prejudice against supernatural powers do not exist in sufficient concentrations that a large number of people can all use it as an excuse to join an evil organization. Sorry, no. That's absurd.

Ahahahaha against the Hero Faction who has dimension lost, the True Longius, and Annilhation maker, Cao Cao alone punked the entire Gremory team,Vali tram,Irina,and Azazel by his self with his balance breaker. He was also beating the mess out of CCC Ise before Ise pulled a fast one on him.

Dimension lost can create a whole other dimension and send peole to the dimensional gap.

Annilhation maker whose balance breaker created monsters so strong that not even the entire peerage of Sirzehcs could kill it. The same peerage who has the likes of Grayfia who has Maou level strength in it. He'll it took Ise fused with GR and a. Longius smasher to kill it.

That's not counting the other members like Siegfried who has all of the demonic swords and punked Xenovia and Kiba at the same time.

The masters would get slaughtered if they fought them. Besides they could always kidnap her while she's at school or something. That's the kind of pragmatic thing Cao Cao would do.

Besides judging from that ending the sprit it sealed on her Longius will be helping her out anyways and honestly the girl is probably going to want to learn how to use her new found powers.

Also smut we went over the tragedy of the sacred gear users on the last thread. Seriously look at Asia. Praised as a holy Saint thanks to her healing powers until she healed a devil out of the kindness of her heart and then she's viewed as a witch and expelled from the church. Then she's killed by her own fallen angel allies just so they could keep her sacred gear even though she would've been happy to help them out. Asia has a healing sacre gear with no offensive capabilities so imagine what someone with more violent or malicious powers was treated like. Hell Ise gets killed just for having a sacred gear that he didn't even know he had or awakened.

Also this passage from vol 9 life 4

"You didn't get brainwashed?"

"That's right... I followed Cao Cao with my own will. Why do you ask? Cough cough..."

The man was breathing painfully as he spoke. Clearly his throat was also scorched by the heat, but he still continued.

"...You cannot be unaware of the tragedy faced by Sacred Gear possessors."

I understood. Asia was also caught in tragedy because of that.

"...Not everyone can live a happy life relying on the power of the Sacred Gear they are born with... What do you think would happen to a kid like me who could freely manipulate shadows...?"

The man spoke in self mockery as he continued.

"Fear and oppression from others. Due to this power, I couldn't even live a normal life... But that man told me it was great to have this power."

-- Cao Cao.

"He also told me, being born with this power made me a talented and precious existence... He told me I could become a hero... If you heard these words which changed the meaning of your life, what would you think? -- Wanting to live and die for that man is only natural."

This man was pouring his heart out with his monologue. ...Was he that devoted to Cao Cao?

Unfortunately, that man is a terrorist. And even now, he has kidnapped Kunou's mother and is planning some kind of conspiracy.

"Perhaps he was just using you?"

To my words, the man laughed.

"Is there anything wrong with that? He, Cao Cao! He taught me how to use my power and gave me the reason to live. That is enough! With this I can live on, my previously worthless life is finally rewarded! There is nothing wrong!!! Sekiryuutei!"

I was silent as the man tearfully spoke out his deepest thoughts.

"...To us who were treated like rubbish, he is the light...! My power is for defeating devils, angels, and the various gods...! Where else can I find something like that...!? Also... whether Devils, Fallen Angels and Dragons -- they are the enemies of mankind...! This is common sense! And you -- both a Devil and a Dragon! Humans cannot regard you as anything but a threat!"

Now before you call bullshit.

Racism,Sexism,Homophobia

Think of how we can treat other people because of difference in skin,gender or sexual orientation. We enslvae them, put them down, purposefully try to make theirs lives hell, rape them, torture them, and even kill them all for minor differences.

Hell witch hunts still happen in parts of the world.

Now imagine if those same people found an actual "freak" someone with real superpowers. How do you think they'd treat them?

Of course not everyone is gonna be like that but it'll still be there. After all humans are not completely rational beings otherwise their wouldn't be so much shut on the world.

megrisvernin said:
Does Honoka actually have a Longinus? Not familiar enough with the Sacred Gear to know myself.

I'm sure Azazel can put a fallen angel or two on permit standby nearby. The martial artists around her are strong enough that they can make a plausible defense before the Fallen Angels could be summoned to help her.

Even if Honoka isn't valuable enough of a research subject herself, I think Azazel would be willing to do so on request from us. We might need to pay him a visit in the future though. Either way Azazel can train Honoka in using her ability.

We have too many things to worry about besides worrying about handling her personally.
Did you not see what people posted about the falling angels? There are some that will ether A. Try to yank her scared gear out for themselves or B. trick or brain wash her into attacking one of the other fractions to start the war up again. And yes she does have one.

noahgab1133 said:
We will probably have to ask rias for help on this. Her faction is the one we trust most at the moment, as pointed out before the fallen angel faction is filled with traitors thanks to kokabiel. The heaven faction might also be an option but we have yet to be contacted by them. We dont have to make a decision now we need more information. We also need to talk to honoka and see what she wants. I think the artefact charms will come back some of those we spent exp on so it is reasonable that will get something back if not the same thing.
Generally in actual game play when a charm or something gets taken away for one reason or another the player gets refunded the EXP they put into it.

And as I pointed out in my ninja edit, Azazel is probably the only person we can get in contact with immediately who knows what exactly this gear does. He also knows that there are traitors in the ranks of the Grigori, so if we tell him about Honoka he's not stupid enough to just hand her off to any old minion; this is something he would handle in person if at all possible.

Smuthunter said:
Generally in actual game play when a charm or something gets taken away for one reason or another the player gets refunded the EXP they put into it.

And as I pointed out in my ninja edit, Azazel is probably the only person we can get in contact with immediately who knows what exactly this gear does. He also knows that there are traitors in the ranks of the Grigori, so if we tell him about Honoka he's not stupid enough to just hand her off to any old minion; this is something he would handle in person if at all possible.
And you don't have to put up with a character you don't like. How beneficial for you.

Smuthunter said:
You say that like "I don't want to deal with this character" isn't a legitimate reason to cast a vote.
It isn't really. Not when it involves leaving a 13 year girl to be kidnapped and brain washed by a group of terrorists. You don't like her. That's okay. But stop throwing out lies like that the masters can "protect" where when you know damn well they can't. The safest place for her is with us sadly. Also you better get used to the that we are going to be seeing HSDK characters a lot more often. Cause there isn't anything you can really do about that.

nightblade said:
There's no such thing as an illegitimate reason to cast a vote, there's only reasons that don't convince other people to cast the same vote. You'll notice I'm not framing my arguments around "I don't like her." At the moment the argument is that Azazel can do a much better job of training and protecting her than we can, and that's an argument that you have no rebuttal for because it's objectively true.

Azazel has the training facilities, the time, the resources, and the knowledge to handle Honoka and help her develop her abilities quickly and safely. We have none of that, and we've experienced Azazel's expertise first-hand. He also has Vali on call, who at the moment is hilariously more powerful than us and in a much better position to actually fight and beat Cao Cao and his minions. There's also the matter that in order to kidnap Honoka the Hero Faction would have to launch a direct attack on the leader of the Fallen Angels and effectively declare war on them. That by itself is an enormous deterrent that we can't provide with just us and our proto-peerage.

nightblade said:
It isn't really. Not when it involves leaving a 13 year girl to be kidnapped and brain washed by a group of terrorists. You don't like her. That's okay. But stop throwing out lies like that the masters can "protect" where when you know damn well they can't. The safest place for her is with us sadly. Also you better get used to the that we are going to be seeing HSDK characters a lot more often. Cause there isn't anything you can really do about that.

He is not saying to leave her to be kidnapped, he is saying to trust Azazel, and/or the Masters. I agree with him. We are not the strongest fish in the pond. It has been stated that the Masters are Sufficiently powerful to be on Driadg's radar. In fact, it may be unsafe for her to be with us. Biggest protection she has is anonymity. If she hangs out with us as more than a sister to a friend, then she will be targeted. Even is Azazel is weaker than the Hero Faction, I believe him to be sufficiently wily enough as a millennial-old lech to keep her safe if it is a priority.

A. Vali's apart of the khaos Bargade and B. I highly doubt they care about that considering what they did.

HypoSoc said:
He is not saying to leave her to be kidnapped, he is saying to trust Azazel, and/or the Masters. I agree with him. We are not the strongest fish in the pond. It has been stated that the Masters are Sufficiently powerful to be on Driadg's radar. In fact, it may be unsafe for her to be with us. Biggest protection she has is anonymity. If she hangs out with us as more than a sister to a friend, then she will be targeted. Even is Azazel is weaker than the Hero Faction, I believe him to be sufficiently wily enough as a millennial-old lech to keep her safe if it is a priority.
Dimention lost. All they have to do is yank her into a dimensiton the user made and then use it to teleport away. Tada. the hero fraction now has Honoka.

I think that, if anything, this part of the story has demonstrated that the world isn't always about *us.*

Maybe we should see what solutions present themselves before arguing further. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who are willing to vote to take Honoko under our wing if necessary, but we have no idea what the Masters' take on this whole thing is yet. Why don't we have a nice long chat with everyone involved (including Bright-sensei and Driadg) and see what options are available?

nightblade said:
A. Vali's apart of the khaos Bargade and B. I highly doubt they care about that considering what they did.
Vali only joins the Khaos Brigade during the peace conference, which isn't on the table yet, and he only joined them because he wanted to fight strong opponents. We promised him that we would spar with him whenever he wanted as soon as we achieved Balance Breaker, which is probably doing something to sate his appetite unless we drag our heels about it. And while the Khaos Brigade launched the attack on the peace conference while all the leaders of the major powers were in attendance, you may have noticed that Bikou only showed up to pick up Vali right at the end and none of the other heroes showed up to help him.

Smuthunter said:
Vali only joins the Khaos Brigade during the peace conference, which isn't on the table yet, and he only joined them because he wanted to fight strong opponents. We promised him that we would spar with him whenever he wanted as soon as we achieved Balance Breaker, which is probably doing something to sate his appetite unless we drag our heels about it. And while the Khaos Brigade launched the attack on the peace conference while all the leaders of the major powers were in attendance, you may have noticed that Bikou only showed up to pick up Vali right at the end and none of the other heroes showed up to help him.
He joined way before then. He only made it public that he was a member then. He pretty much had his own team as soon as he joined.

nightblade said:
He joined way before then. He only made it public that he was a member then. He pretty much had his own team as soon as he joined.
Fair enough. Now counter all my other points. You want to talk about her being abducted with Dimension Lost? What's stopping them from using it on her when we're with her? I don't know if you remember or not, but at the level we're at now most of the heroes can trivially kill the fuck out of us. Our presence would not be any kind of deterrent to them.

Smuthunter said:
Fair enough. Now counter all my other points. You want to talk about her being abducted with Dimension Lost? What's stopping them from using it on her when we're with her? I don't know if you remember or not, but at the level we're at now most of the heroes can trivially kill the fuck out of us. Our presence would not be any kind of deterrent to them.
Vali ironically. We are his to fight right now.

nightblade said:
Vali ironically. We are his to fight right now.
Oh now that's really fan-fucking-tastic logic right there. The guy who's allied with the Hero Faction is our best defense against the Hero Faction. You know how that scene goes down? Vali fights us while the heroes abduct Honoka, and Vali uses Honoka's abduction to get a rise out of us the same way he threatened to kill Issei's parents in their first match.

Whoever it was that said Honoka's best defense is anonymity is right. The best way for her to stay anonymous is for her to control her powers, and for that she needs to learn how to control them so she can keep them under wraps. So I suppose you've convinced me that she needs to be taught, if nothing else, but she needs to be taught by the resident expert on sacred gears, not by us.

Smuthunter said:
Oh now that's really fan-fucking-tastic logic right there. The guy who's allied with the Hero Faction is our best defense against the Hero Faction. You know how that scene goes down? Vali fights us while the heroes abduct Honoka, and Vali uses Honoka's abduction to get a rise out of us the same way he threatened to kill Issei's parents in their first match.

Whoever it was that said Honoka's best defense is anonymity is right. The best way for her to stay anonymous is for her to control her powers, and for that she needs to learn how to control them so she can keep them under wraps. So I suppose you've convinced me that she needs to be taught, if nothing else, but she needs to be taught by the resident expert on sacred gears, not by us.
You do realize that the hero faction didn't attack Issei until after he and Vali fought once? I figure it's some kind of respect for his prey and what not. Sounds like the thing they would do.

nightblade said:
You do realize that the hero faction didn't attack Issei until after he and Vali fought once? I figure it's some kind of respect for his prey and what not. Sounds like the thing they would do.
Oh please. The Hero Faction leadership is composed of a bunch of two-bit psychopaths with no more characterization than any other villain in the series. They didn't attack Issei before Vali got to him because Ishibumi had Issei set up fighting different villains in the first four books and for no other reason.

Smuthunter said:
Oh please. The Hero Faction leadership is composed of a bunch of two-bit psychopaths with no more characterization than any other villain in the series. They didn't attack Issei before Vali got to him because Issei was busy fighting different villains in the first four books and for no other reason.

Ehh. High School DxD always struck me as having some structural issues. This wouldn't surprise me.

Smuthunter said:

Add to that she's too young to attend Kuoh Academy(unless they have a middle school?). She'd have to attend a different, if closer school. Take your own scenario and assume they try it when she's at class.

nightblade said:
Dimention lost. All they have to do is yank her into a dimensiton the user made and then use it to teleport away. Tada. the hero fraction now has Honoka.

It makes no difference if we're 2 miles away or 200 miles away if we can't get there fast enough to stop them.

nightblade said:

Bikou came to get him beacuse of this

Isn't that cruel? I made a long journey and came all the way to this island country because my partner is in a pinch, you know? The other guys were making a fuss at headquarters, you know? Because we're joining together to fight the northern country gods, you were supposed to flee and return right away if the mission failed, right? Cattleya failed to assassinate Michael, Azazel, and Lucifer, right? In that case, your observation role is also over. Come back with me."

You can look this up in vol 4 life 5

So the rest of the Khaos Brigade was preparing to fight the Northen Gods.

Besides Ise in canon got Vali so excited he was actually about to use Juggernaut drive even though Albion was telling him that was reckless. Just giving Vali a good fight mght not be enough to dissuade him joining the Khaos Brigade, Hell he might think that knowing he'll be able to fight us as well as the great 3 factions will be way more more fun then just fighting us whenever he wanted.This is the same guy who regrets he doesn't have the chance to fight God and said he'd rather die the. Live in a world where there's no more strong enemies for him to fight. I mean he did betray Azazel the guy who raised him after he escaped his abusive father and he had people like Slash Dog (who is also a Longius user and strong enough that he forced Vali to use Juggernaut drive against him when they fought as) his peers. Also Vali wouldn't be able to get into fights with other factions or mythologies like he can inside the Khaos Brigade because Azazel would tell him "no that will start a war and we can't have that."

Though I have no problem with getting Azazel's help. Again he is the best qualified to help her with his knowledge of Sacred gears. I was just irritated to hear things like " the Masters can protect her so she doesn't need training".

With the kind of people that would be after Honoka, there's no way that would be a good idea.

Thinking about it Honoka's probably going to try to hang out around us anyways. She did start going to Hermit's house after he saved her. Besides she'll probably feel more comfortable with all the life-altering changes she's going though if she knows she can count on us. Again we don't have to train her ourselves or babysit her 24/7 but just keep an eye on her as she trains with Azazel. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the masters or her brother asked to do just that. As I mentioned earlier Fallen angels don't have the best reputation and they actually know and trust us. They'll feel more secure about Honoka going off to train where they can't watch her if they know we're looking out for her.

Smuthunter said:
Oh please. The Hero Faction leadership is composed of a bunch of two-bit psychopaths with no more characterization than any other villain in the series. They didn't attack Issei before Vali got to him because Issei was busy fighting different villains in the first four books and for no other reason.
Actually that was probably because there were preparing to go to war. Cao Cao likes to be very well prepared before he does anything. But when your a group of powerful but squihsy humans you can't afford to leery Jenkins things. Especially when your planning to take out the strongest beings in the world.

High School DxD:Volume 7 Heroes

"Cao Cao, I think it's about time we will be caught."

"Yeah, that would seem like it. Yeah, it's okay that way. We have gathered enough capable people. So let's move on to the next stage."

"Right. We have gathered what we need. It's about time."

"-Now then, who shall we negotiate with first?"

"To strip down the alliances from the outside. –Do you think they will fall for it?"

"They will. In the current era, a full on war isn't the style. That's why the Old-Maou faction was crushed. First, we have to negotiate. We will do it firmly, Siegfried."

"Roger. The ones who defeats the Maou, monsters and dragons……"

"Has always been the heroes and yuusha."

Vol 9 life 3

"Cao Cao you bastard! You sent assassins to all the major factions to collect data for the antimonsters!"

"You are half correct. Weren't there black clad members amongst the Sacred Gear we sent out?"

Yes! Those black combatants! Those hated things which dispersed into mist when hit!

"Those are also monsters created by this child. These things deliberately took on the attacks from the various factions -- angels, fallen angels, devils, dragons, and gods from all mythologies. Though they were wiped out, they have gathered plenty of good data for this child's Sacred Gear."

"--Those strange black men were for collecting data!"

"Not only were the number of Balance Breaker users increased, but the development of the antimonsters also advanced. Thanks to that, antimonsters targeting devils, angels and dragons have been created. --At maximum output, the current anti-devil antimonsters can produce light equivalent to a mid class angel."

Collecting data to make antimonsters at the same time as increasing the number of Balance Breakers amongst Sacred Gear users.

...Is he trying to show how well prepared or smart they were? These guys, they are dangerous without bound!

High School DxD:Volume 9 Heroes

"The Kyoto project failed, but another plan is under adjustment. You will see it soon, Cao Cao."

"Is that so? Good. Siegfried."

"According to the plan, I will take one of these. -- Cao Cao are you going to use it?

"This spear is enough for me."

"--How's the eye wounded by the Sekiryuutei?"

"...No good, it can't be used any more. Hoho, he really got me this time."

"What made you carry phoenix tears and not use them... Then let's prepare a replacement. Are you going to make him pay for the eye?"

"Of course not. I'm not some third rate villain. This is a valuable lesson. The wound on the eye is a reminder. -- To me, Hyoudou Issei and Vali are the best Heavenly Dragons. What joy."

megrisvernin said:
Add to that she's too young to attend Kuoh Academy(unless they have a middle school?). She'd have to attend a different, if closer school. Take your own scenario and assume they try it when she's at class.

It makes no difference if we're 2 miles away or 200 miles away if we can't get there fast enough to stop them.
Yeah if you assume that Honoka's existence is known to the Hero Faction then she's not really safe no matter who she's with unless she hides in a bunker with a bunch of main characters looming over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

Diller said:
Bikou came to get him beacuse of this
Diller for the love of god please stop spamming up the thread with giant quotes of terrible translations. We have spoiler blocks for stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back