• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

OK

We have 3 choices as far as i can see

A) Beat the ecto shit out of him

B) Talk him down

C) Capture him

and you guys do notice that the guy we are trying to catch is either gone or watching us.

Sigh...Where's Inviso-Bill when you need him.

He's a ghost, isn't his appearance shaped by his self-image or something? Could he change his own image with enough focus, or via hypnosis or something like that? We're Exalted, there has to be a charm for that.

He still has a chance, reinvent himself then head off to the great beyond and meet hot women.

In other words: No Shoushouke, you are the handsome. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
if all else fails the Exorcist Light Saber we have can probably damage him if he goes de-materialized, what with the whole Exorcist thing and everything or I would think so, plus magic tends to work in situations like this, and we can spam our attack spells that we currently have without needing to spend motes to counteract exhaustion which is a bonus

just relized something: If Alexander includes Nora she's not with Ren so she's single.

As much as Ren tries to run...she will always find him.

PFFT-HAHAHAHAAHA. God, this is hilarious.

Although, I'm disappointed that the ghost completely lost his focus on the fact that there were pretty good odds, that he maybe, might have, probably at some point scored, if he just moved on.

He prolly mistook Issei for a braggart (well, he kinda was bragging, even if he was unaware of it) and I can understand his suspicion on "how the Hell does he know such things", and once Ise began showing him pictures... Yeah, he was bound to get sidetracked at that point.

We know, it's just that even so she will drag Ren along...incoming deadpan snarker woohoo!!

Smuthunter said:
When are we going to get back to the plot?
Luke_I_Am_Your_Father.jpg

This is the plot.

Plot? What plot?
Getting this far into a DxD inspired story and keeping shit this much on track without turning into a gary stu is fucking amazing as it is.

The problem is not many people know all series Alexander crossing with the main DxDverse, so keeping up is hard.

Though I think we're closing in Excalibur Arc.

Yeah I didn't watch RWBY or Nura so I don't know much about them other than wiki browsing

meant in general, but we literally have to have the Full R W B Y just to complete the horseman set.

If I'd known we were going to spend weeks stalled out and going nowhere in a side-quest that has no relation to the main plot I would never have voted to get involved with the history committee.

Then we better Veto right the fuck outta the inevitable Tournament arc when it occurs...they take forever...

Smuthunter said:
If I'd known we were going to spend weeks stalled out and going nowhere in a side-quest that has no relation to the main plot I would never have voted to get involved with the history committee.

To be fair the only reason we're still here and not at the very least in the middle of the Excalibur arc is because Alex isn't updating this daily anymore.

Diller said:
To be fair the only reason we're still here and not at the very least in the middle of the Excalibur arc is because Alex isn't updating this daily anymore.
Don't tempt me to get mad at Alex for not keeping his promise that he wouldn't start new quests. :mad:

*slow clap*

Whelp. I got nothing.
Smuthunter said:
Don't tempt me to get mad at Alex for not keeping his promise that he wouldn't start new quests. :mad:
Shrug, It's fine. He's doing this for fun after all.

ugh...this is one of the last few quests on site that haven't gone...weird that I actually like so I hope Alex doesn't branch out too far.

I see a lack of plans. And some insinuations.

Meh, alright. I don't feel too well right now, but I can at least help you out:

What to do?
[] Try to calm down Shou-san
[] Keep running
[] Ask Kurotabou for a solution
[] Ask the people inside your soul for a solution
[] Write-in

[X] Try to calm down Shou-san
-[X] Tell him, the more time he wastes on you, he could use to get chicks from heaven or hell.

well, may as well give it a shot

And hope you feel better soon Alexander ^^

[X] Try to calm down Shou-san

Users who are viewing this thread

Back