• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

EternitynChaos said:
...we are about to start the Excalibur Arc and Shigure turns up talking about someone with a magical sword that she wants to take from them because they will misuse it... I'm thinking this isn't a coincidence

Also, I think the girl kicking up a fuss is Kitten-chan from Ragnarok she does know where we go to school after all, and she did miss out on fighting us because of 'very important matters'
huh, your right the sword could be one of the Exca-piece but Shigure said that she been chasing this for awhile so it couldn't be one of them, probably a different sword may be some Japanese legendary sword like Muramasa or Kusanagi

if the girl causing trouble is Kitty-chan then we are about to sent a Sun Raven, a walking explosion, a scythe wielding speedster and a bunch of ninja on her head
. . .
. . .
wow talked about a curbstomp hahahahahahahaha :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Alexander...You might want to raised the amount of Yen he was payed...50k is only like 5k usd....not really a lot to be having such reactions.
Also!
[X] Delegation, you are now the head of an organization full of mystical elements; you also have ninjas!!!
Ninjas are supposed to be good with tracking and infiltration, send them with Shigure while you and Yang deal with the delinquent girl. Have Eiko and Ruby on standby for when the teleport array is finished as they have the best public faces.

Edit: huh never knew [x] was a script.

There, anyone feel free to add to it but this is something that won't completely screw with plot progression by adding another arc while also testing out the proficiency of our forces. We can have the girls actions be interludes/omakes.

Except that Shigure is already better than our ninjas from the looks of it, and she couldn't track the sword down on her own. She needs someone with magic detection skills, she said that much herself. If we're taking the sword request, we need Issei on it. Yang and company can deal with the delinquent by themselves, this is a low-level job that doesn't require our personal attention.

if you really think these girls are better then Shigure at ANYTHING that they have skills in common Galeiam then I'd like to know what your smoking, because seriously tracking, combat or anything else I'd bet on her without a doubt, so really sending them to go and search is stupid and ignoring what she's asking for, if that's what your going to do it's better to ask her to wait.

secondly, on the whole money thing? reread the story post

Million, no thousand, Yen, that is I believe 50k USD they are being paid, which is rather a lot I would imagine from their point of view, particularly considering they were probabaly not expecting him to have more then 5K himself and that would be his savings

but anyway, it's late, I'm tired and I've probably not done a very good job explaining any of this, so, ymmv and all that

The usual rate is 100 yen for a dollar. So it is 500 thousand USD. Who is shigure again?

megrisvernin said:
The usual rate is 100 yen for a dollar. So it is 500 thousand USD. Who is shigure again?

Shigure is the female weapon master from History Strongest Disciple Kenichi. You can google image to see her appearance.

[X] Wait for teleport/turn down the job for now.
-[X] Have some tea, snack and chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex you can help her.

It can wait a day or two.

Smuthunter said:
-[X] Have some tea, snack and chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex you can help her.

It can wait a day or two.

How far away does Shigure live? Should we pay for a hotel room for her to stay the nigut?

I wonder what Raiser would think of our Harem.

[] Wait for teleport/turn down the job for now.
-[] Have some tea, snack and chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex you can help her.
-- [] Bring everyone, but ask them to behave. And ask Shigure if she wants to come.

Who knows, maybe Raiser will be stupid enough to ask for a rematch. >:D

First of all, let's all thanks Bobs Beard for helping me improve the quality of my posts massively. Everyone, an applause!

*clap**clap*

Now for your questions:
touhou ranfuku said:
The option of taking people to the Underworld is not available? Do you guys think it's alright if we have a tour in the Underworld for some hours?
It's available. Yes.
junsa said:
God Dame it Alexander
About what?
EternitynChaos said:
if you really think these girls are better then Shigure at ANYTHING that they have skills in common Galeiam then I'd like to know what your smoking, because seriously tracking, combat or anything else I'd bet on her without a doubt, so really sending them to go and search is stupid and ignoring what she's asking for, if that's what your going to do it's better to ask her to wait.

secondly, on the whole money thing? reread the story post

Million, no thousand, Yen, that is I believe 50k USD they are being paid, which is rather a lot I would imagine from their point of view, particularly considering they were probabaly not expecting him to have more then 5K himself and that would be his savings

but anyway, it's late, I'm tired and I've probably not done a very good job explaining any of this, so, ymmv and all that
Eternity, I ask you to keep the tones down. Using words like 'stupid' when talking about someone's else idea in not acceptable.

Mu-Sensei said:
I wonder what Raiser would think of our Harem.

-- [X] Bring everyone, but ask them to behave. And ask Shigure if she wants to come.

Who knows, maybe Raiser will be stupid enough to ask for a rematch. >:D
It took Raiser like 3-4 vol to overcome his dracophobia (with Issei and huge ass dragons help obviously) so no he would be staying in his room like a NEET. It's really good if we manage to visit Tannin's territory.
megrisvernin said:
How far away does Shigure live? Should we pay for a hotel room for her to stay the nigut?
No better let her run back to her room back there, she shouldn't stay at a hotel alone (though admittedly in canon she did stay with Kenichi somewhere...). Anyway just let her chat-chit with the kunoichi if she wants to stay.

Seriously no need to get so upset...It was only a damn suggestion geez...
Edit: Oh god QQ has been infected with the SB lag.

But moving on, I mean...why the hell would it be an issue to have multiple ninjas searching for the swords? Who cares if Shigure is better than all of them combined, it is still a valid tactic.

I get that she needs more focus on the magic side...but a thing about having ninjas on retainer. Have them do ninja-stuff...

Alexander said:

We just got finished with an arc and then BAM here is another one. Not complaining or anything but i thought we would get some time to sort every things out again not really complaining or anything.

And yes I am a Hypocrite.

[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick
-[X] Delegate the girl causing problems to Yang and Ruby for now and send Mittelt with them knowing your luck just in cases.

-- [X] Bring everyone, but ask them to behave. And ask Shigure if she wants to come

Oy all: preeeeettty sure we can have our cake and eat it too, from how Rias phrased the portal thing and since we're interacting with people, and can tell them our constraints right off the bat.

[X] Rias has made portals to the Nether before, and knows the Phenex right? You bet she could give you a solid estimate on how long it'll take her to get the portal up and running.
[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick - the teleport circle won't be ready THAT fast right? You'll just do it double-time!
[X] While hopping about town chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so even if you don't end up finding it now you'll be extra ready for round two once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex.
[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a baby? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!

Honestly, it costs us nothing to take a quick jaunt around the city, and we can move at high enough speed to make it a wide trek.

And we can insure this isn't a big issue, by telling Shigure up front that 'we're on a timer and HAVE to be back here by x time', and then keep today's look for the sword to under whatever time Rias gives us. That way, we're just spending free waiting time on this.

Issei has magic sensing of some format, if the sword is not in some way shielded he'll notice it on getting in range.

During such a jaunt, Issei can have that chat with Shigure that would have been used when turning her down.

I'll back that.

[X] Rias has made portals to the Nether before, and knows the Phenex right? You bet she could give you a solid estimate on how long it'll take her to get the portal up and running.
[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick - the teleport circle won't be ready THAT fast right? You'll just do it double-time!
[X] While hopping about town chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so even if you don't end up finding it now you'll be extra ready for round two once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex.
[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a baby? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!

Same here.

Vote change.

Sounds like a solid plan.

[X] Probably Delegate the Kunoichi to Resolving the Girl Causing Problems around Kuoh.

I still move to Delegate the Kunoichi to do the other misc stuff, I mean We paid them for it right? They should be able to handle this at the very least.

ragoogar said:
[X] Probably Delegate the Kunoichi to Resolving the Girl Causing Problems around Kuoh.

I still move to Delegate the Kunoichi to do the other misc stuff, I mean We paid them for it right? They should be able to handle this at the very least.
Currently, there's 'girl causing problems - she's from Kuoh!?' rumors going around - and we're a Kuoh student. Sending out the shinobi COULD exasperate the issue, as at least some of them are NOT subtle at all. This, however, is a meta concern, as Issei wouldn't yet know these kinds of details.

Also there's the fact they're WEARING TATTERS RATHER THAN CLOTHING, and that's kind of a conspicuous state of dress - THAT is not a meta concern, but a self-evident one.

Past that, they're not from around here - this city specifically, at least. They don't know the land - they don't know the stores - they don't know the local behavioral norms. It'd be FAR smarter to let them familiarize themselves with the area - which they presumably are going to do all on their own, being ninja and all - and then AFTER that give them the job. At that point, they know where the shops and cafes and whatever they need to look for are/where the densest pockets of them are, and have all sorts of other contextually relevant data.

Giving them the job later let's them do it FASTER than giving it to them now, thanks to the value of building a solid foundation for DOING the job.

I was gonna say we should do the Phenix thing first because it's not likely to take very long, while explaining that we have a meeting with the head of a powerful family, that it shouldn't take more than a few hours and that we'd be happy to help afterwards. But this idea works pretty well too.

Stroth said:

I'll add my vote to that to, just don't forget to ask if Shigure want's to come to the Underworld, too. There may even be a Tour.

Undying Litch-King said:
I'll add my vote to that to, just don't forget to ask if Shigure want's to come to the Underworld, too. There may even be a Tour.

I think we should keep our entourage limited to just our core group. Eiko, Yang, Ruby, Asia, Shougo and Mittelt, basically. Though I'm tempted to say we should keep it to just Eiko. But I've always been one for understatement.

Edit: Basically, "I'm so awesome, I don't need any help winning a fight if you turn on me" instead of "Look at the number of powerful people who will protect me if you start a fight".

Truly a most wise course of action...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back