• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Rias has made portals to the Nether before, and knows the Phenex right? You bet she could give you a solid estimate on how long it'll take her to get the portal up and running.
[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick - the teleport circle won't be ready THAT fast right? You'll just do it double-time!
[X] While hopping about town chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so even if you don't end up finding it now you'll be extra ready for round two once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex.
[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a baby? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if that random delinquent girl that making a bad name for Kuoh is a drunken Suika?

other wise

[X] Rias has made portals to the Nether before, and knows the Phenex right? You bet she could give you a solid estimate on how long it'll take her to get the portal up and running.
[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick - the teleport circle won't be ready THAT fast right? You'll just do it double-time!
[X] While hopping about town chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so even if you don't end up finding it now you'll be extra ready for round two once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex.
[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a baby? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!

it would be funny if our first reunion with our childhood friend was mugging her of her dangerously powerful holy sword. though I'm pretty sure Shigure mentioned that it was only one local apposed to the two that are coming in from the otherside of the world.

Bob knows how it's done.

erk, sorry for coming across that confrontational everyone, was, as i said really tired and I've got a housing inspection happening today which has me more then a little tense so yeah, sorry

anyway, I've had some sleep, and vote changed

She probably understands what it's like to have urgent things popping off. If we just let her know that we have a meeting with a bunch of devils (IN HELL!) then she's probably going to understand if we have to postpone the sword-hunting mission for a couple of days.

can we invite shigure after helping her search for it?

noahgab1133 said:
can we invite shigure after helping her search for it?

We ought to keep out entourage to people who are actually part of our group, rather than friends who just happen to be around at the time.

See, this is why the Wyld hunt is needed. Solars can and will take over even without meaning to without something dedicated to stopping them.

I love it when other people think along the same lines as me, it makes life so much easier.

why aren't we bringing a few people from our group with us, Shogo, Milltel and Aisa haven't had any time recently

and why aren't letting Ruby and Yang deal with the girl issue ?

Z000 said:
why aren't we bringing a few people from our group with us, Shogo, Milltel and Aisa haven't had any time recently

I'm not sure most of the group would have anything to contribute to a social call. Rias and Eiko, sure, but not the rest of them.

Smuthunter said:
I'm not sure most of the group would have anything to contribute to a social call. Rias and Eiko, sure, but not the rest of them.

Rias is bringing her peerage. I'm inclined to at least bring everyone we've marked with "Gift of Radiant Destiny". Consider the entry on it.
Artifact Charm: "Gift of Radiant Destiny"
Cost: 15m, 2wp;
Mins: Essence 3;
Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
Keywords: Enlightening, Obvious, Touch, Heretical
Duration: Instant
The power of "Transfer" from Boosted Gear resonates with the overflowing golden Essence of the Sun-Chosen. This variation on the better known Power-Awarding Prana immediately and permanently blasts open a willing target's doors of perception, opening him to the world's currents of Essence. The Charm requires a short ceremony to steel both donor and recipient for the awesome forces they shall unleash. The ceremony takes whatever form the participants feel is appropriate to solemnize the event. Then the target and the Exalt simply touch—and the cataract of Essence flooding through the recipient's soul knocks him out for (5 – his Stamina) hours.

The caster and the target must have a positive Intimancy towards each other (the two Intimancies can be different, but they must still be both positive). After the target recovers he becomes a Half-Caste, as if he was one from birth, capable of challenging Essence aligned to the source of the Exalt's power. If he was an un-enlightened mortal, he gains a point of permanent Essence.

While not quite the same there are some parallels with the Devil Pawn system. We've changed each of them on a fundamental level, allowing them to use power and abilities they previously couldn't. What's different is that our method requires a positive intimacy where as someone can be reincarnated into a devil regardless of their consent, like Asia in canon. I think she would have given it, but the point stands she wasn't asked.

It only seems fitting that having changed their destiny and binding it to ours, we given them the choice of attending and being present with our meeting with the Phoenix clan. It's likely a major change to ours, and thus their, status at least relative to the Devil faction will occur.

we been neglecting them for several dozen post now, at least bring them along with us when we go and do something, they are missing out on alot of stuff

Z000 said:

Personally cause I didn't notice that bobs plan didn't include them. Thankfully this is easily solved by adding a single line
[] Ask if <anyone> wishes to come with. (replace anyone with names as needed)

Smuthunter said:
Currently what I think is the leading vote is to help HGDK weapons girl (can not recall her name atm) find the blade she's looking for. With the Phenex meeting we'll want to bring everyone along regardless of how useful they'd be, cause politics.

Yea, I agree. Even if they won't contribute. We should still bring them out every once in a while.

Smuthunter said:
I mean, you were one of the main proponents towards bring the people we have rather than get introduced to new characters.

And it's not like having them around would hurt our position. Besides, we can show them the sights.

And there's the show of force point. When Raiser showed up at first, he did so with his whole peerage, because it showcased the power he had. I'm not saying our numbers are our whole power, but it is one of our strengths, and one of the reasons the big figures of the Devil society want to meet us. I fear that not bringing everyone would not help our standing, if not outright hurt it.

Plus, with low chances of battle, its a good way to have our ninjas introduced to the supernatural world.

Alexander will need to decide this turn whose coming with us?(with the currently winning vote going along with Shigure looking for the sword until the portal is ready)?

Lon said:
I mean, you were one of the main proponents towards bring the people we have rather than get introduced to new characters.
And I still am. So let's bring the girls that can contribute to a social call and give us advice on politics and such. I'm not expecting Lord Phenex to challenge us to a rating game or anything.

And it's not like having them around would hurt our position. Besides, we can show them the sights.
We rather need to be shown those sights ourselves given this is our first trip to the underworld. And bringing the whole team along is the same as showing our whole hand to everyone who meets us.

Smuthunter said:
And I still am. So let's bring the girls that can contribute to a social call and give us advice on politics and such. I'm not expecting Lord Phenex to challenge us to a rating game or anything.
We rather need to be shown those sights ourselves given this is our first trip to the underworld. And bringing the whole team along is the same as showing our whole hand to everyone who meets us.
The only people we're meeting though is the Phoenix family. And there is something to be gained by showing ourselves as a powerful faction allied with Rias's family.

Not to mention we'll get to interact with our faction again.

We can't just bring people with us only when they'd be useful. That's a terrible habit to get into, since that'd mean we'd only bring people like Ruby and Yang around only when we want to fight someone or Asia only if we want someone healed.

Better than my vote.

[X] Rias has made portals to the Netherworld before, and knows the Phenex right? You bet she could give you a solid estimate on how long it'll take her to get the portal up and running.
-[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick - the teleport circle won't be ready THAT fast right? You'll just do it double-time!
--[X] While hopping about town chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so even if you don't end up finding it now you'll be extra ready for round two once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex.
---[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a wimpy kid? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
----[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!

-[X] Go with Shigure and see if the job can be done quick - the teleport circle won't be ready THAT fast right? You'll just do it double-time!
--[X] While hopping about town chat with Shigure, ask her about the weapon so even if you don't end up finding it now you'll be extra ready for round two once you're done with your meeting with Lord Phenex.
--[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a baby? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
-[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!
-[X] Delegate to the Kunoichi to investigate "the Girl Causing Problems around Kuoh", assess the situation, and be prepared to brief me on what they find after I return from Hell. (Wow, never thought I'd say that!)

Much belated EDIT: regarding my very first post in this thread, and then Alexander's story post following it... HSDK!Shigure VS SenranKagura!Kunoichi?

Yes. Yes! YES! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Whooooo!

--[X] How's Honoka? Is Kenichi still being a baby? Kensei still creeping on her? Made any new friends (Because boy we have!)?
-[X] Regardless of if the sword's been found or not, when time's up it's up, and you're heading back for that meeting!
-[X] Delegate to the Kunoichi to investigate "the Girl Causing Problems around Kuoh", assess the situation, and be prepared to brief me on what they find after I return from Hell. (Wow, never thought I'd say that!)
--[X] Ask Eiko about getting them some inconspicuous clothing (other than Kuoh uniforms).

They're wearing tatters right now, IIRC, so they need to have something that covers more (since this isn't in the Explicit forum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back