• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Some people hate Derflinger.

The charm to make Stand seems interesting, I wonder what Bright would think about that charm?, or what would be her opinion about JoJo's Bizarre Adventures manga?

...why in the nine hells would we even want to, we have enough cross overs as it is, add to that, fucking with an exaltation is kiiiiiinda hard, the only reason we are even going to be able to do as much as we are is because of Boosted Gear and various other outside forces or retarded power

simply put, if we want our Anima banner to act like a stand, that is what stunts are for

Ok EternityChaos, I understand.

I wonder how the Excalibur Arc is going to play in the quest, Fred is going to have a grudge against Issei after what happened in the abandoned church that is for sure.

Ok EternityChaos, I understand.

I wonder how the Excalibur Arc is going to play in the quest, Fred is going to have a grudge against Issei after what happened in the abandoned church that is for sure.
It is justifiable, We broke the Man Code: In no occasion a man should grab another man junk.

I think it was less about the grab and more about the force Issei ended up using - after all, Ddraig did suggest that maybe Bright ought to tell him just how big the difference in strenght between a mortal and an Exalt was...

Welcome to QQ Chaeronea.

Thank you, least Devotee. I heard about this site on SV and thought I'd check it out, and found this thread. I have no knowledge at all about Exalted but am a fan of High School DxD (as well as HSDK), and love this badass version of Issei. :)

i doubt the guy still alive after we crush his nut

it's Freed, the guy is a cockroach, I'd be willing to bet on him still being alive after being hit face first by Malfaes's pimp slap of doom, maybe wishing he wasn't but he'd still be alive

...So when we meet Freed again should we actually castrate him?

Freed was showing superhuman speed and toughness in his fight against Kiba. The question is how much of that was the Excalibur he was wielding and how much of it was him as a Holy Sword wielder.

Freed was showing superhuman speed and toughness in his fight against Kiba. The question is how much of that was the Excalibur he was wielding and how much of it was him as a Holy Sword wielder.
enchantment on clothed
if you know magic you would do this cause it the smart thing to do
no need for fancy weapon with exotic power

I wonder what Kokabiel would think of Issei, he would find him useful to reignite the war.

Valper will try to figure what Issei is, since he has that obsession.

Did we help Aika with the thing she asked us?

One thing we can expect a lot of Dragon Slaying weapons.

I really like this quest because Alexander is a fair GM not like the quest with the Alchemical in SV.

But castrating him will be fun and let us bring out our inner sadistic Solar.

Bright approves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back