• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Get your act together and go after the Devil.
-[X] Make a mental note to weep for your lost innocence later.
-[X]Afterwards demand that the girl should take responsibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Changing vote.
-[X]You kip up, and take to the sky shattering the ground as you leave it and that image behind. You have Devil to Judge.
That scene was hilarious, it should go to the TV tropes as a crowing moment of funny.

Alexander said:
Guys, ever heard of this little something called "Playing along"?
Done. Nothing changed.
[ embed=425,349 ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4a7eta1Ifk#t=25[ /embed ]

Looks like it was a combination of the "https" and the "feature=player_detailpage&" parts.
iamnuff said:
Why are people voting to weep? She's not even a trap, she just had a gun up her skirt.
A gun shaped like a giant dick.

iamnuff said:
ugh, too many people in our head.

Dragonbro is fine, but all the previous users have to go. Bright too, eventually.

I might agree with Bright eventually but I want our senpais to stay. There is probably alot we could learn from them, their antics have been hilarious and the more serious of them have been actively helping us out. (Ex. Belzard telling us what a Kekkai was and how to enter it or Elsha giving us a strategy in the recent update.)

Not to mention we need their cooperation to unlock BG's full power.

Selias said:
[ embed=425,349 ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4a7eta1Ifk#t=25[ /embed ]

Looks like it was a combination of the "https" and the "feature=player_detailpage&" parts.A gun shaped like a giant dick.

I see you haven't seen the video yet. Unless Alex changed things it should looks just like a canon not shaped like a dick.

iamnuff said:
Why are people voting to weep? She's not even a trap, she just had a gun up her skirt.

Seriously. We should save the comedy act for after we're done with this situation.

I'm voting it so we can get her to take responsibility. That's supposed to be a big thing right?

I can't believe you did that. :D

We'll most likely call it off after we mess with her a little bit, but if people want go through with it we can either make her pay for our lunch or get her to help us with something, as I understand it when people say something like that they mean till death do we part.

Or show us something sexy to makeus forget the mind scarring.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
We'll most likely call it off after we mess with her a little bit.
Trust me on this: You risk having her go ballistic. Issei is a stranger to her, not a friend.

Mu-Sensei said:
Or show us something sexy to makeus forget the mind scarring.
I cannot see that ending well either...

Diller said:
I see you haven't seen the video yet. Unless Alex changed things it should looks just like a canon not shaped like a dick.
Cannon_zps28413c61.png

I see you weren't paying attention to the video. You really think that's not supposed to look like a dick?

o_O What is it with you people insisting on trying to Troll people we have just meet... particularly people who will react HORRIBLY to it, seriously if it was someone with a sense of humour that would find it funny I could see the point but Issei would have better luck just punching himself in the nuts repeatedly rather then doing this o_O

Oh well, I can only hope this vote will fail like the last one did I guess /shrug

EternitynChaos said:
Oh well, I can only hope this vote will fail like the last one did I guess /shrug
Well, the two lines vote should still be leading right now.

What I am sure of however is that Mirai will NOT take being made fun of like that. That third line has to go.

well, in that case I'll change my vote to the 2 line vote, a little mental scarring it worth it to avoid that sort of thing

shouldn't we ask why said devil is in gremory sitri territory?

EternitynChaos said:
o_O What is it with you people insisting on trying to Troll people we have just meet... particularly people who will react HORRIBLY to it, seriously if it was someone with a sense of humour that would find it funny I could see the point but Issei would have better luck just punching himself in the nuts repeatedly rather then doing this o_O

We're Exalted and a wielder of an Sacred Gear. Issei can act how ever he wants so long as he can back it up.

-[X]You kip up, and take to the sky shattering the ground as you leave it and that image behind. You have Devil to Judge.
Seriously. We are exalted. And a modern day teenager. More than that WE ARE JAPANESE OTAKU!

This is nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back