• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

well we can't drop him off in hell, half of issei's harem is from there and it would lower property values.

better off just offing him in battle, then capturing him. not like he holds a lot of value to well pretty much anything.

Besides I am looking forward to heaven faction's reaction to issei XD

I'm actually kind of disturbed by the open sadism I've been seeing in a couple of DxD stories here.

I have nothing against killing our enemies, but torturing them just because we hate them is never necessary. Kill them and they won't be a problem anymore, there's no need for anything else.

Freed hits everyone of Issei's temperance fail buttons and he will know it. The only thing he is likely to get is a swift death.

Any way a few Omake ideas I do not think I could pull off so I'll see if anyone else wants to try them.

The Stoner Dragon incident.
So post Issei reveling his status as exalt to everyone he ends up talking to Azazel about Creation and mentions the drug factory animals. Azazel decide that sounds fun and so makes his own for kicks. After sending it out to get started it was unfortunately eaten by a young dragon. Unfortunaly it seams that the process that Azazel used to make it capable of producing drugs interacted with dragon power resulting in a dragon that breaths halucogens and is not immune to them. Thus the stoned dragon goes on a munchey rampage in the underworld. Azazel ends up contracting Issei and crew to capture the dragon and bring it to Kuoh. Unfortunately at the school containment breaks and drugs end up closing the school. Sona refuses to acknowledge the incident because she would need to recognize how she acted when stoned.

All Exalts are a certain flavor of bullshit.

a discussion about the various forms of exaltation comes up and someone questions why martial arts end up in the discussion of crazy abilities of the exalts after all anyone can learn them. Issei proceeds to lay out the Geographal Duck Punch Method as a theoretical possibility. The general response is wut save for Azazel who thinks the ability to punch people into ducks sounds amusing and sets out to find a way to do just that. Panic ensues.

of Primordials and the War of Creation.

ok it's going to come up eventually but someone is going to ask just what kind of beings required the creation of the Exalts to battle. Issei then explains the nature of the Primordials his predecessor's fought and the cost of the War for Creation.

I'm actually kind of disturbed by the open sadism I've been seeing in a couple of DxD stories here.

I have nothing against killing our enemies, but torturing them just because we hate them is never necessary. Kill them and they won't be a problem anymore, there's no need for anything else.
Which is my answer to any enemy.

Any of those, plus The Ebon Dragon and Kimbery.

I've always had a soft spot for The Sea That Marched Against The Flame.
I've always liked Revlid's Kimberrian charms. More specifically, the ones that involves Vore and Unbirthing.

Adorjan is fine too, but she's too much of a psychotic yandere for me.

Actually, Adorjan is Love You So Much That I Wanna Hurt You kind of Yozi, correct, as well as the In Your Face kind?

I also have Omakes ideas.

Musings from the memories of a Solar queen.
The Omake would be how the events in the quest are seen from Bright point of view, and her opinion about Issei world, the inspiration to build things she is gaining with everything new she is seeing.

The two sisters.
Would be about Ruby, and Yang adventures before knowing Issei, their reactions when they first activated their Magnus, their first enemies.

The lives and works from the devils that were formerly fallen angels.
The Omake would be how the three former fallen angels adapt to their new life as devils, and what was their first work.

We should do the Oppai Dragon (though with a less insulting title) as it'll probably help our Cult rating 'immensely.'

All those kids, religiously watching our shows? Might be enough to bring us to Cult 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back