• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] Dango.

Lets meet the person thet thinks minrape solves all problems or the completely balanced individual that just happened to learn under Orochimaru.
Im fine with this...

Lets meet the person thet thinks minrape solves all problems or the completely balanced individual that just happened to learn under Orochimaru.

Exactly! Mindrape solves everything!

Besides, If Itachi there we might be able to offer help when Massacre happened. You know, slicing the neck of some members.

Fucking NOPE!

Say what you will about Dibbler, there's one thing you can't say about his sausages.

And that's that they're any good.

[x] Dango
As I recall, there are two times when someone voluntarily ate one of his sausage-inna-buns with full knowledge of them. Once when Vimes needed a password from the inside of a bun, and once when Rincewind was starving and insane from isolation. Both times, they threw up as soon as possible: Vimes upon turning the corner, Rincewind upon returning to sanity.

[X] Dango

Awww come on just think of who we might possibly meet at the "sausage-inna-bun" shop!

Wanted to go dumplings, but what's the most plebian food possible for our ancient bloodline to nosh, just to spite that geriatric fuck?

[X] Sausage-inna-bun.

Oh, there it is.
Choices, choices...

On one hand, we can spite the clan elders by being even more plebeian and un-Uchiha.

On the other hand, we can not eat something that looks like it came from the River Ankh and is still alive, thrashing weakly and staring into your eyes as though begging for a release from its long, slow death.

Nah. Let's stick with dango.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Also, why the hell do you want to eat that?

Cause its funny to piss off the Elder's by acting as UN-Uchiha as possible while also having an even better Sharingan than little Sasuke. Also I don't REALLY think its going to be like one of CMOT!Dibbler's Sausage-inna-bun

lso I don't REALLY think its going to be like one of CMOT!Dibbler's Sausage-inna-bun
And even if it is, a good Kunoichi takes advantage of every training opportunity, and poison resistance certainly counts.

[X] Sausage-inna-bun

We can learn to worship Anko-sama later.

[X] Sausage-inna-bun.

I don't know what the fuck is this, but whatever ~~

We've seen one asshole Elder. Why, exactly, does that mean the entire clan has to die?
Well, we'd need to kill anyone who noticed us killing the Elder. And when you start one of those plans where you kill everyone who notices you're killing people, you may as well just accept that you're going to end up killing everyone.

Also, it's pretty clear the the Elder will face no other consequences because he tortures children for shits and giggles.

[X] Dango.
-[X] Don't even try to hide what happened. In fact, hint at it whenever you have plausible deniability.

[X] Sausage-inna-bun.
- [X] 'Ritually Disembowelling Myself' Deebla? What kind of name is that?

[X] Fried rice.

It seems like the healthiest choice after being tortured,it is high in starch and salt to help her regain her strength.

[X] Dango.

First thoughts on sausage choice:

"Sasuke-inna-bun"? Why not something more dignified, like Sasucake?

Wait, Sausage-inna-bun, that explains it.

I find it amusing that the Uchiha use pseudo Crucio for discipline tho.At least its a stolen tortu... I mean discipline justsu and not anything they came up with themselves,coff , coff,caged bird seal, coff coff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back