• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] You've been eating a lot of nasty things lately. You're gonna eat this too.

I want it to be in a reasonably intact state so that it can be interrogated on its nature and the nature of this realm.
We should be able to scan through its memories once it's devoured. Hopefully, maybe.
The trick is to leave the arm with some free will and autonomy but get it to submit to us when we need it. That way it can literally watch our back, keep watch while we sleep, provide sage advice, devour souls and perform mindless chores. As they say two minds are better than one, even if we can't see where it keeps its brain.
That sounds nice, but I don't think it's worth the possibility of it backstabbing us. Besides, if we need multiple minds we can just learn the shadow clone jutsu/offload a portion of our mind into the demon's body. The latter option also allows for us to survive the death of our body by possessing someone else.

Last edited:

This demon shall feed the ever hungry DEMON QUEEN so that she may ascend even higher!

[x] 'Submit'? No, you. Keep cutting bits off and smacking it around until that happens.

[x] 'Submit'? No, you. Keep cutting bits off and smacking it around until that happens.

Man where were all the "Eat it" voters back when people were terrified of the arm taking over and saying not to attach it/we had to subdue it right now?

Man where were all the "Eat it" voters back when people were terrified of the arm taking over and saying not to attach it/we had to subdue it right now?
They were looking at the Demonic (Shinny) Arm and thinking ..... "Meh, We can take it." cause they thought Mio was hax OP with Her Chakra.

But sadly they forgot that Mio's such a bad student that she's in the Ninja equivalent of special ed.

I just figure eating it is a pretty good assertion of dominance, considering what it insists on.
Moreso if we turn it into a sausage inna bun, violating it's self image.

They were looking at the Demonic (Shinny) Arm and thinking ..... "Meh, We can take it." cause they thought Mio was hax OP with Her Chakra.

But sadly they forgot that Mio's such a bad student that she's in the Ninja equivalent of special ed.
And we have WoG that Mio would basically be a genius and graduated early if she actually gave a fuck about schooling. But she likes spitting in the Clan Elder's eyes, so she isn't.

Pretty sure that would just kill it, admittedly it's a hilarious idea and more sausage inna bun is always good but...
If it kills it, then maybe we can train to control the arms in all the ways it could.
We HAVE forcibly infused it with our chakra, to the point that it has our sharingan now.
(Maybe it can't actually use the sharingan of it's own will, since it runs on our chakra...)

While a subservient arm might be preferable to some, I prefer the reliability of an arm which purely serves MIO's will, with no risk of rebellion. Even if we need to learn how to control it, and do so consciously.

If it kills it, then maybe we can train to control the arms in all the ways it could.
We HAVE forcibly infused it with our chakra, to the point that it has our sharingan now.
(Maybe it can't actually use the sharingan of it's own will, since it runs on our chakra...)

While a subservient arm might be preferable to some, I prefer the reliability of an arm which purely serves MIO's will, with no risk of rebellion. Even if we need to learn how to control it, and do so consciously.

I just like the idea of eating it and having the arm become part of our flesh... and Mio mutating into an Alucard like being with EYES!!!!! Staring out from every inch of her flesh when ever she wants to play it up!

But Parasyte and Lefty/Migi! Don't you want a hand buddy? One that we can have amusing arguments over masturbation with later?

Mio: Look dude help me out here I need some!
Arm:.........Fiiiiiiiiine.
*Arm uses chakra masturbation jitsu bullshit it's super effective!*
*Mio has fainted, Arm earned 2200 xp*

That is wishful thinking without any prior facts.

We are not Tony Chu!

Logically, bottling it would be more sensible for your arguement.
True, but so is assuming it's intelligent enough to interrogate, and psychologically capable of submitting.

My guess as to what the options mean are:

1. Eat: assimiliate its abilities and memories; take some mental contamination from absorbing its inhuman perspective.

2. Dominate: what it says on the tin: leaves both friendship and backstabbing on the table for a later date.

3. Bottle: seal it away to deal with later.
Probably still here, have changed their tune due to seeing how well this seems to be going.

Probably still here, have changed their tune due to seeing how well this seems to be going.

I personally am pleasantly surprised at how well it seems to be going in general. Obviously I should not have doubted the great MIO. Shame on me.

That is wishful thinking without any prior facts.

We are not Tony Chu!

Logically, bottling it would be more sensible for your arguement.
Actually bothered to look up Tony Chu and gained context for your assertion. So making an addendum to my previous statement, we are in a mental landscape. We will not be physically consuming its body with our body, we will be consuming its mind with our mind. Absorbing the seat of its memories and consciousness into our own. Yes, absorbing its memories by eating its physical form would be stupid. Good thing we're not doing that.
I just like the idea of eating it and having the arm become part of our flesh... and Mio mutating into an Alucard like being with EYES!!!!! Staring out from every inch of her flesh when ever she wants to play it up!
I don't think she'll be able to entirely turn into it. She might be able to replace progressively more of our flesh with it later, but the fact it needs a host indicates it can't survive without outside assistance, so she should probably need to keep her vital organs. Optimally she should be able to learn to make it flow through her veins like Chrona's black blood, and/or layer it over top herself like armor.

Actually bothered to look up Tony Chu and gained context for your assertion. So making an addendum to my previous statement, we are in a mental landscape. We will not be physically consuming its body with our body, we will be consuming its mind with our mind. Absorbing the seat of its memories and consciousness into our own. Yes, absorbing its memories by eating its physical form would be stupid. Good thing we're not doing that.
So... I'm reading this as "Mio is a mental Tony Chu"?

So... I'm reading this as "Mio is a mental Tony Chu"?
More like "minds are made of thoughts and memories, much as bodies are made of biomass. If you eat something physically you absorb its physical biomass, what it's made of, into your own. If you eat something's mind, you absorb its thoughts and memories into your own." If it would just destroy it, what would be the point of the eating metaphor? Just set it on fire and be done with it.

More like "minds are made of thoughts and memories, much as bodies are made of biomass. If you eat something physically you absorb its physical biomass, what it's made of, into your own. If you eat something's mind, you absorb its thoughts and memories into your own." If it would just destroy it, what would be the point of the eating metaphor? Just set it on fire and be done with it.
Because we take the constituent parts and rework them into a form useful to us.

Those memories and thoughts of its taken and re organized into a form that works with ours and toward our goals, as part of self.

IE you don't destroy what might be useful about it, you add that to your own strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back