• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
No? I'm not sure I understand what the question is.

If the question is 'don't you need a boss summon to at will teleport?' I believe no because the toad that went ahead to reverse summon them to Konoha was not Pa or anyone in particular, just a toad summon. ...I think?

Checking: Ch 409 Gamakitchi summons Naruto to Mt Myoboku-something
Ch 430 Shima at will teleports them to Konoha

Huh, maybe you are right, although there really isn't enough information to go on here. Could be boss summon shenanigans, could be that Shima just happened to be the one to at will teleport them. It really isn't commented on as an ability or anything. Actually Jiraiya uses messenger toads doesn't he? Did they teleport or long travel? Dammit, need more info.

Edit:...Now I'm wondering why in the Jiraiya vs Pain battle, why wouldn't Pa bail back to the mountain and reverse summon Jiraiya immediately considering it was a losing battle near the end. Or teleport him back to Konoha or something. Fighting to the end seems really dumb in retrospect. He was a spymaster as well so it's not like he'd lose honour by running away or anything. Plot hole?
Something something, Animal Path?

So there are a lot of variation on devouring. Can we consolidate a plan? A mass ping may be in order.

I for one am in favour of telefragging combined with a side order of demon eating. If we can pull it off it could very well be an A Rank chidori equivalent.

[X] Eat YOU? Foolish Oni, it will be MIO that does the eating here!
-[X] Force some of your chakra shroud into his gut and see if you can wrap it around what's in there. See if you can keep a link going both ways.
--[X] Give him a fight first, but if you need to dodge then swap into his insides, try to drag out as much acid as you can, and aim for the heart with something pointy.

So there are a lot of variation on devouring. Can we consolidate a plan? A mass ping may be in order.

I for one am in favour of telefragging combined with a side order of demon eating. If we can pull it off it could very well be an A Rank chidori equivalent.

-[X] Force some of your chakra shroud into his gut and see if you can wrap it around what's in there. See if you can keep a link going both ways.
--[X] Give him a fight first, but if you need to dodge then swap into his insides, try to drag out as much acid as you can, and aim for the heart with something pointy.
What if the Oni's stupidity is contagious and we end up dumber?

You are what you eat.....

What if the Oni's stupidity is contagious and we end up dumber?

You are what you eat.....

The hands stupidy/primitiveness wasn't. What if we get aids? What if we can never leave the realm as we transform into a demon? What if Mil is executed as a party for the massacre?

That is extremely unhelpful and unproductive, and is really just shitty fear mongering. Please don't.

Edit: Did you just add one the second bit? Was that a joke I can't read the tone very well for that one.

Last edited:
So i guess Mio is unaging now (or once she grows up. when ever that is)? Being a demon must have some perks and that Oni talked about 'seen every century'. If she manages to get back to the Leaf i'm slightly worried about being confused for a dumb demon infiltrator or whatever paranoid delusion the ninja will cook up too.

On the other hand, the Sharingan, the 'demon eyes bloodline' now actually is a demon bloodline, in part at least.

Vote Tally : Twisted Pinwheel | Page 79 | Questionable Questing [Posts: 2360-2476]
##### NetTally 1.9.4

-[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... GO WILD!
--[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi.
No. of Votes: 9

[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... GO WILD!
-[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi.
No. of Votes: 6

[X] "Hoh... You've finally begun to bask in the glory of I, Mio, have you? Surely there would be greater feasts we could conquer and consume together rather than tearing one another apart for mere morsels, glorious though some may be?"
-[X] Attempt to entreat the Oni properly and work out something where neither of you are tearing the other's flesh apart, or if nothing else gain some insight on the players of this realm that would make you, Mio, his ideal target.
--[X] Be prepared to excuse yourself (with techniques) if necessary. Even your magnanimous generosity has limits for his recent step towards thyself, Mio, and your glorious light.
No. of Votes: 4

[X] time to leave
-[X] there is more than one way out of a skull. Exit via the base of the skull, nose, or eye holes.
--[X] try and use close range Shunshin if possible.
---[X] when the outside is visible Kawarimi
----[X] look around and see if there is anything you can use to help take dummy out for good.
No. of Votes: 3

[X] Force some of your chakra shroud into his gut and see if you can wrap it around what's in there. See if you can keep a link going both ways.
-[X] Give him a fight first, but if you need to dodge then swap into his insides, try to drag out as much acid as you can, and aim for the heart with something pointy.

No. of Votes: 2

-[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... G[X] time to leave
-[X] there is more than one way out of a skull. Exit via the base of the skull, nose, or eye holes.
--[X] try and use close range Shunshin if possible.
---[X] when the outside is visible Kawarimi
----[X] look around and see if there is anything you can use to help take dummy out for good.
No. of Votes: 1

[X] Hit him as hard as you can. As he braces for the other strike (or reels from the first one), run. Depending on how much damage you deal, repeat this again.
No. of Votes: 1

Total No. of Voters: 32

Now I wonder if MIO will miss cousin Itachis enthusiastic moonlight walk.
The assumption we have been under (the players) was that Tobi was in the city because the massacre was starting that night or the next couple nights.
By now, it has happened. The fact that we are missing from the body count is likely confusing Konoha.

Mio? Who is this Mio?

We are Mia the Divine Dragon Descended from Heaven.

Totally not an uchiha. nope.
We're addicted to using our sharingan.
MIO feels as though she's gone senile when she turns it off and ceases to permanently memorize everything she sees, because she's had it on more or less since she was born.

We're addicted to using our sharingan.
MIO feels as though she's gone senile when she turns it off and ceases to permanently memorize everything she sees, because she's had it on more or less since she was born.
That sounds just like our Mystic Dragon Eyes!
But ours better, we have golden eyes with the swirls going the opposite direction!
And they glow! When we want them to.

Didn't Chibi-Reaper mention somewhere that Tobi was there specifically for Mio?
He mentioned that we grabbed his interest because he saw basically an Academy Student using Shunshin a lot more than our theoretical chakra reserves should allow us to. Curious, he grabbed us, and then saw that we were Uchiha and decided that our eyes would be useful in the future (as spares).

I wonder if the village will find our arm. It's be even more unnerving to think the massacre had actually 'begun' in the middle of the day.

I am glad that when we get back, we can explain that we were kidnapped by someone with what we thought was a sharingan, who could teleport.

I am glad that when we get back, we can explain that we were kidnapped by someone with what we thought was a sharingan, who could teleport.
Yeah... about that. Our credibility is going to tank, if we ever had any, when we come back and we have to constantly keep up a henge just to look human and start spouting tales of demons. Even if the Hokage doesn't thing that we're a remarkably inept infiltrator, our head was fucked-up before all this happened. It's probably going to be dismissed as trauma from Itachi's attack and the severely mind-altering power we must have tapped into to escape from him.

My guess is that they'll think we somehow tapped into the Mangekyo and Kamui'd ourself out. Kakashi can do it with his, he just doesn't use it in part 1 for some reason, so it's probably one of the best-documented Sharingan powers.

Yeah... about that. Our credibility is going to tank, if we ever had any, when we come back and we have to constantly keep up a henge just to look human and start spouting tales of demons. Even if the Hokage doesn't thing that we're a remarkably inept infiltrator, our head was fucked-up before all this happened. It's probably going to be dismissed as trauma from Itachi's attack and the severely mind-altering power we must have tapped into to escape from him.

My guess is that they'll think we somehow tapped into the Mangekyo and Kamui'd ourself out. Kakashi can do it with his, he just doesn't use it in part 1 for some reason, so it's probably one of the best-documented Sharingan powers.
He didn't realize he had the Mangekyo until the timeskip.

Or, a Yamanaka can read our mind and memories and clearly see that we escape by using the dangerous version of the summoning technique.

I mean, there are stranger things in the Naruto world than a ninja who changed because they took added a demons arm to them and then ate the mental construct of it.

He didn't realize he had the Mangekyo until the timeskip.
Wiki said:
Kakashi's Sharingan became a Mangekyō Sharingan when Rin Nohara died, a trauma that simultaneously caused the Mangekyō to awaken in Obito.[21] Its design gives the appearance of three triangles wrapping around the pupil, similar to a pinwheel. He was able to maintain it for over a decade, though steadily suffering its side-effects with each usage, such as bleeding eyes and deteriorating vision. Just prior to losing his Sharingan, it became nearsighted, forcing him to get close to use the Mangekyō's ability on them.
I don't have a source, but the bolded bit makes me think he used it in his Anbu days. Might be wrong, though.

RoninSword

Would they risk using a Yamanaka technique on someone who claims to have already eaten a mental influence and they can't quite trust not to do it again?

In any case, even after all that's sorted out, Danzo's still in the village and Itachi's protection only applies to Sasuke. This place might actually be safer than back home is. At least here we are actually allowed to kill the people attacking us, even if we can't actually do it skill-wise.

Last edited:
So rather than the possibility of unique abilities and the possibility of creating a new bloodline limit (non-human blood being passed down as new abilities in children), the Hokage would be willing to have us executed rather than let the traumatized boy who lost his family (Sasuke), have a relation left in the village. Is that what I am hearing?

So rather than the possibility of unique abilities and the possibility of creating a new bloodline limit (non-human blood being passed down as new abilities in children), the Hokage would be willing to have us executed rather than let the traumatized boy who lost his family (Sasuke), have a relation left in the village. Is that what I am hearing?
If this was a terrible fanfic and the characters were incredibly two-dimensional, maybe. But it's not, and I'll thank you not to put words in my mouth. It doesn't have to be either "Welcome us with open arms" or "Kill us on sight." There's a wide range of steps in between that. Most likely, we'll be welcomed back onto the force after a few examinations, but they won't believe much of what we actually claim to have gone through without someone more reliable than us providing proof. We'll be allowed to serve the village, but not actually trusted to do much more than that.

We'll also probably be kept the hell away from Sasuke until Konoha can determine that we won't try to sway him against the village somehow. Konoha doesn't have a great history with Demons, you might remember.

And, like I mentioned, there's also Danzo and his little cult to deal with, who will probably be swaying people against us as subtly as he can.

Oh, and yeah, a Yamanaka mind-read would probably be on the table after all. I just remembered that Ino used hers against Kinkaku while he was all Kyuubified without much trouble, so it's probably safe for someone more experienced than her.

Last edited:
I don't have a source, but the bolded bit makes me think he used it in his Anbu days. Might be wrong, though.

Both he and Obito had it since Rin fell in the raikiri. But I don't think Kakashi knew he had it, he just experimented with his eye in the timeskip after seeig Itachi's and "unlocked" the mangekyou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back