• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

Well DMM/Fanza just blocked all foreigner access to their website and apps

If only it was real. T helmet shaped protagonists for the win and I get to bask in the glory of promoting full helmet protagonists and another score for mandos over new mandos.

Latest armored core gameplay footage dropped:

It seems pretty good. They've definitely taken the stagger mechanic from Sekiro and Elden Ring and modified it for a mech game but it mostly makes sense. Interesting choice of name for the AC pilot you see them fight. Sulla is not a name you normally see outside the late Roman republic but I suppose some Roman references on a planet named Rubicon were to be expected.

Latest armored core gameplay footage dropped:

It seems pretty good. They've definitely taken the stagger mechanic from Sekiro and Elden Ring and modified it for a mech game but it mostly makes sense. Interesting choice of name for the AC pilot you see them fight. Sulla is not a name you normally see outside the late Roman republic but I suppose some Roman references on a planet named Rubicon were to be expected.

What do you think is going to be the Crossing the Rubicon moment of the game? My bet's on detonating the Unobtainum again.

What do you think is going to be the Crossing the Rubicon moment of the game? My bet's on detonating the Unobtainum again.
Well, Vaati did say the game apparently had multiple endings so that would probably be good material for it. Speaking of, the dude got to play the game for 20 minutes and has his own footage to show for those interested.

Well, Vaati did say the game apparently had multiple endings so that would probably be good material for it. Speaking of, the dude got to play the game for 20 minutes and has his own footage to show for those interested.
I thought vatii played for 4 hours and got some special footage to show

Gotta admit, you cannot go harder into getting that 80s cartoon vibe.

Now to hope they fix the noted gameplay issues before the full release. I don't feel this deserve to be a fuckup.

So ya know Gachas and all that and its summer in japan

Which means waifus gallores, swimsuits, pandering events the whole works. Horny at full force

Meanwhile Granblue- Shortstack and Tallstack swimsuits Aliza, super ntr bait and Fediel, immortal dragon screaming at people to make babies and super invested in the know hows of sexual practice, practically bursting out of their swimsuits and they don't even have like 10 lines in their event. Instead it's 'The Writer wants to write Sumo Baki and somehow was given SUMMER to do it'

Pretty wacky decision I gotta say

Also Sumo Guy becomes one of the most powerful individuals in the entire fuckin series over a single event because Sumo. Lol

So ya know Gachas and all that and its summer in japan

Which means waifus gallores, swimsuits, pandering events the whole works. Horny at full force

Meanwhile Granblue- Shortstack and Tallstack swimsuits Aliza, super ntr bait and Fediel, immortal dragon screaming at people to make babies and super invested in the know hows of sexual practice, practically bursting out of their swimsuits and they don't even have like 10 lines in their event. Instead it's 'The Writer wants to write Sumo Baki and somehow was given SUMMER to do it'

Pretty wacky decision I gotta say

Also Sumo Guy becomes one of the most powerful individuals in the entire fuckin series over a single event because Sumo. Lol
They were bait. The event was just sumo little mermaid
SPOILER_1690617878081531.png

Wouldn't be the first time they did it since their summer events are all about advertising swimsuit units even if they don't get that much screentime.
The biggest question is why people even go to Auguste anymore

Zombie Apocalypses, Gang Fights, Ocean Destroying Martial Artists. Place is dangerous as fuck and still gets people somehow

Oh wait that happens in Brazil too.

The biggest question is why people even go to Auguste anymore

Zombie Apocalypses, Gang Fights, Ocean Destroying Martial Artists. Place is dangerous as fuck and still gets people somehow

Oh wait that happens in Brazil too.
Isn't it like the only island that has an "ocean"? The novelty of it alone is enough to entice people to come and the sea food gets them to stay.

I just hope we get something with the same impact as attacking the Cradles in AC4A

Also, fuck White Glint. Fuck him with a rusty spoon. No matter what build I came up with he still kicked my ass. Fuck I beat him with 40 AP left. It was more luck than skill.

Beat Maskmaker. Interesting little puzzle game where you (what else) make masks. Each one lets you possess a different puppet to solve puzzles and get more things to attach to the masks. Eventually you get to paint various parts of them different colors.

Near the end of the game there's a dance sequence where they tell you to match their moves... VR game, btw... and it's easy enough once you get an idea of what they're doing... and then they spin out and start doing some full-on Lord of the Dance shit- which you fortunately do not have to copy. I was like "lolnope, even if I need to I cannot do that."

The story is an interesting little mystery, but fairly basic. The atmosphere of it is nice, at least. Dialogue through the final section glitched out for me, but I don't think I missed anything too riveting.

I just hope we get something with the same impact as attacking the Cradles in AC4A

Also, fuck White Glint. Fuck him with a rusty spoon. No matter what build I came up with he still kicked my ass. Fuck I beat him with 40 AP left. It was more luck than skill.
At least it is lore accurate. White Glint is supposed to be (YOU) from the AC4.

At least it is lore accurate. White Glint is supposed to be (YOU) from the AC4.
Oh, yeah I know and I do respect that. It's just hard to appreciate when you spend an hour getting your ass handed to you.
White Glint lived up to the name, in that most of the time I was firing blindly at streaks of white.

Also, I refuse to believe White Glint is dead.

Anywho, I do hope we get some suitable terrifying Aces to deal with. Also, since we are going to have enemy chatter, I hope we get some Ace Combat style pants shitting when the mooks have to fight us.

Also, I refuse to believe White Glint is dead.
He isn't. You won't find it in the game, but there exists an art book where it is narrated in-universe by a reporter. While White Glint doesn't make an appearance, Fiona mentions that Line Ark is trying to procure a new NEXT and that they still have a Lynx in stable condition. Fiona doesn't admit it is White Glint, but we all know it is White Glint.

He isn't. You won't find it in the game, but there exists an art book where it is narrated in-universe by a reporter. While White Glint doesn't make an appearance, Fiona mentions that Line Ark is trying to procure a new NEXT and that they still have a Lynx in stable condition. Fiona doesn't admit it is White Glint, but we all know it is White Glint.
Yay!

Not gonna lie, that actually puts me in a good mood. Course now I'm just imagining White Glint in his sinking NEXT grumbling about cheap shots and how that Lynx that downed him just got lucky.

Soooo... what's the latest word on how to fix Joy-Con drift? It's just started happening with one of mine. Fortunately just on the camera control side, but it's starting to feel like OoT again. Same sort of problem did happen with my classic controller, so that's also a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back