• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

I would expect an increase in censorship with very confusing rules/standards

I am now curious, are they gonna make Goblin Slayer proficient in slaying way more than Goblins?

Are they gonna make non-mook goblins more common?

Because last I read GS, it's almost all just the basic small mooks now

>Decides to make an exhibit in Japan showcasing Yasuke.
>Displays a sword claiming to be Yasuke's sword.
>Turns out it is a replica of Zoro's sword from One Piece.
GSV_83SW8AAXyoi

They're really badly trying to falsify Japanese History in an effort to claim it…probably because it's mainstream/popular and the Japanese are honorary westerners and thus in need of being more like their Western counterparts in obsessing over this sort of historical revisionism to "reflect the world we live in today"

Last edited:
They're really badly trying to falsify Japanese History in an effort to claim it…probably because it's mainstream/popular and the Japanese are honorary westerners and thus in need of being more like their Western counterparts in obsessing over this sort of historical revisionism to "reflect the world we live in today"
Always hilarious when a company attempts to be so inclusive that it accidentally loops back around to being racist.

Still, I get why they did it. Yasuke was a named character who was living in one of the most important periods in Japanese history while serving a major player like Nobunaga. That's like saying you were best friends with Alexander the Great. So of course they will embellish his life's story for narrative convenience and score some brownie points with the black community.

I am now curious, are they gonna make Goblin Slayer proficient in slaying way more than Goblins?

Are they gonna make non-mook goblins more common?

Because last I read GS, it's almost all just the basic small mooks now
They already did so in the source material. Goblin Slayer investigates Goblin Outbreaks in weird places they shouldn't be at all, it's some Big Bad of the Week using goblins as mooks

Also the two gods of the setting love the shit outta of Goblin Slayer's shenanigans so they are always stirring something up. The trailer having a Two Six Dice is a reference to GS is so paranoid and prepared he 'doesn't let the Gods roll the dice' (leave things for opportunity) tho sheer stat difference can still fuck him up

Last edited:
Last edited:
>Partnered with Microsoft

Of fuckin course it was gonna get gutted
Speaking of Microsoft's Ls...

"From a funding point of view, we need to work really hard against our competition," he said, pointing at PlayStation. PlayStation is by far the most dominant console platform in Europe, owing to decades of underinvestment and disinterest from the U.S.-centric Microsoft. Microsoft's global operations have long been criticized (by us too) for treating non-U.S. customers like second-class citizens.

Flatt lamented that PlayStation "regrettably" outspends Xbox in Europe when it comes to marketing. "They're blessed with marketing funds that we're just not able to enjoy, but that's totally fine." Flatt continues, "We adopt what I would call a more fiscally responsible approach to media investments. We're not blessed with huge media budgets, so we have to be quite scrappy really, and quite tenacious to fight for funds that would probably go somewhere else."

Flatt described his team's efforts as "scrappy," which is not exactly what I would personally want to hear from one of the world's top three most valuable companies, but Microsoft does find itself in a difficult macroeconomic confluence.

Because marketing funds are allocated by a counsel of fairies who spread them from company to company in puffs of glitter.
Yeah, completely detached from reality. Much like their reply to the FTC about how Game Pass is totally not a degraded service after they removed day 1 games. It's like they live in a fantasy world where day 1 games are so incredible that they constantly remind you of them in their trailers, but not a huge loss when they stop giving them in the standard Tier (because multiplayer!).

inspired by @a2znut I decided to add a few custom logos to X4 myself.
ignore the blue line in the middle of the screens, I can't seem to be able to take a screenshot without a menu open for some reason :V
xhkcoLOJ.png

MhqPBZDR.png

SqwsUrER.png

pjuaSycx.png

ulDJGoGb.png
>We are a very serious and professional space station.
>The Space Station

Kek. You need more anime women on the side of your buildings.

Wandersong a cutesy game where you are a bard who helps people and make friends with the magic of music!

Speedrunners- Oh so I only need to know the songs?

Dev- Yes

Turns out doing that only gives you a bad end because gee wezz you helped NOBODY and went against the very themes of the game

I laughed a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back