• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

Huh. Was surprised to learn Snowbreak was a chinese game, yes, but turns out they can get away with so much lewdness these days because one of the top regulator official got fired after the attempted draconian regulations they wanted to impose at the end of last year.

Then again, I also saw the market drop meant they lost 80 billions after those news so yeah, someone's head had to roll.

Huh. Was surprised to learn Snowbreak was a chinese game, yes, but turns out they can get away with so much lewdness these days because one of the top regulator official got fired after the attempted draconian regulations they wanted to impose at the end of last year.

Then again, I also saw the market drop meant they lost 80 billions after those news so yeah, someone's head had to roll.
Ah, you probably haven't learned yet that all the blank silhouette Logistics characters used to be male then :V
So here you go! Male logistics character art was wiped away.

As long as the games don't get reported the officials tend to leave them alone. The CN version of Azur Lane is censored, but the level of censorship changes like a clock, with 12 being whenever a competitor reports them for inappropriate content. The last censorship wave was from an opposing gacha that failed, so they reported Manjuu as a parting shot of revenge.

An emulator has Bloodborne running ingame, with an uncapped framerate. It's still really broken graphically, but a few weeks ago it couldn't even get into the character creation menu. Yesterday morning it ran the game at the settings shown in the tweet, low res and massively buggy textures, at 16 FPS. Now it's running over 220.

You know sometimes people complain about attention spans shortening?

Give your kids JRPGs. Learn 'em to grind. That'll give you patience or it'll give you death.

On the one side I've got Pokemon Moon and trying to level Magikarp into Gyrados so I'll have my main water-type before I head into the fire trial.

And on the other, I'm trying to get back into Sea of Stars but the haunted mansion is brutal, so I'm trying to level up once or twice before I try again in the hope of making it a little less brutal. And get better at my timings again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLihxsmI_OU
SECRET LEVEL is a new adult-animated anthology series featuring original stories set within the worlds of some of the most beloved video games. From the creative minds behind LOVE, DEATH + ROBOTS, each of the 15 episodes is a celebration of games and gamers. Games that inspired the 15 epic stories include Armored Core, Concord, Crossfire, Dungeons & Dragons, Exodus, Honor of Kings, Mega Man, New World: Aeternum, PAC-MAN, various PlayStation Studios games, Sifu, Spelunky, The Outer Worlds, Unreal Tournament and Warhammer 40,000. SECRET LEVEL, arrives on Prime Video December 10.[/code]

I'm not sure how I feel about Borderlands 4. I've been a fan of the series for so long I want to be optimistic about it but the last 3 and Wonderlands weren't great in terms of story. 3 had easily the best gameplay in the series but good lord was the writing terrible (the DLC was generally pretty good though). I guess I'm still invested in seeing what they're building up towards despite disliking the direction they've taken the story and characters. I guess all I can really hope for is that the gameplay stays as good as it was in 3 at this point.

Hope you didn't like any of the hunters from BL3 cause one of them's going to get murked. My bet's on the swole one.
Killing a Siren is basically a staple of the series at this point, like Dante being impaled on his own sword. I wouldn't be surprised if Amara dies. Though my bet's on Zane.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I've been looking to get into warhammer because it's pretty popular around here from what I can tell. What's the best game for a complete beginner like me who knows nothing about warhammer to play?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I've been looking to get into warhammer because it's pretty popular around here from what I can tell. What's the best game for a complete beginner like me who knows nothing about warhammer to play?
I mean it probably depends what type of game you want to play and how old you're willing to go in some cases.

Are you looking for a first person shooter, real time strategy, squad tactics, turn based strategy, "grand" strategy? Also, are you looking for the Fantasy game or 40k?

Are you looking for a first person shooter, real time strategy, squad tactics, turn based strategy, "grand" strategy?

I prefer turn based strategy or squad tactics to anything else.

Also, are you looking for the Fantasy game or 40k?
I genuinely don't know the difference lol. I guess 40k because that's what I see more ppl talking about
I mean it probably depends what type of game you want to play and how old you're willing to go in some cases.
I don't mind going old

I prefer turn based strategy or squad tactics to anything else.
Squad tactics is probably best done by Dawn of War 2 that I know of.
Turn based is where it gets tricky.
If you want Xcom style you can grab Mechanicus (which has a great soundtrack) or Chaos Gate Daemonhunters. If you want a more Civ Style of game there's Gladius Relics of War.
And if you want old and old school there's Armageddon.
There are apparently more games but I've never heard of some of them before looking for warhammer stuff on steam so, as with the rest of these, check to see if they're to your taste before spending money on it.
I'd suggest trying them out via pirating then deciding.

Just saw an add for Nikke announcing their collab event with Evangelion, you know that shit's going to be heart breaking and headache inducing.

My introduction to Warhammer was Dawn of War, so I suggest that for a starter.

Soooo, question Who here use a controller for PC?

I am using a PS4 controller, but it started to drift and that is getting annoying. I mean, I COULD open it up and try cleaning it, but I do wonder what are good options in the event I fuck it up, just in case. If you have somethign to recommend, I am all ears.

Also, for the record, I would prefer a wired controller for this.

Soooo, question Who here use a controller for PC?

I am using a PS4 controller, but it started to drift and that is getting annoying. I mean, I COULD open it up and try cleaning it, but I do wonder what are good options in the event I fuck it up, just in case. If you have somethign to recommend, I am all ears.

Also, for the record, I would prefer a wired controller for this.
I've been using an Xbox One controller myself. All you need for that is a cord with the appropriate ends to plug the controller in. As far as drift goes, I haven't had that issue with my controllers yet, though I did have to re-calibrate my Switch Joycons recently, so maybe look into seeing if there is a way to re-calibrate your ps4 controller on PC before cracking it open or buying a new controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back