• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Security! - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Meet the Heberts - 1

[X] Bait & Switch - 1
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Really Bad End - 5
[X] Wyvern - 6

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

Okay! Finally got home.
All Alone came in a winner this time around, not very much to anyone's surprise. Trump Card looks to be the favourite for the next round. An interesting note; of all the stories, it never got one '6' vote, and still came in with 101 points this round.

After that, we have Alea Iacta Est as a possible.
Yeah, wasn't much competition this time. Next round won't be much either; while Alea Iacta Est and Meet the Heberts will briefly be within a few votes of each other, Trump Card is 70-some votes ahead of them; probably too far to catch. By Vote 72, Alea Iacta Est will have pulled far ahead of its momentary rival to secure the win, and membership in the 1k Votes club. MtH may well continue to get blocked as I, Panacea looks likely to overtake it by Vote 73, but the margin here is small enough for a potential upset. Either one of them could win at over 1k votes, and whichever doesn't will definitely win Vote 74.

Vote 75 goes to the reigning votes-per-round champion Wyvern, handily taking home its second 1k-vote victory. Vote 76 is a moderately close finish; Recoil is currently projected to win in the mid-1,000s, with One More Trigger about 50 votes behind. Could be an upset here; if not, OMT is a sure thing in Vote 77.

Vote 78 will be even closer, with two newcomers each climbing into the low 1,000s together. Slippery Slope is currently predicted to have a very narrow edge over Confrontation II, but that far out there's no way to be certain. The loser takes Vote 79, and then Vote 80 is yet another close call; Hostage Situation will be about 20 votes ahead of Trump Card based on current estimations; could go either way if they keep up their vote-earning.

Overall accuracy last round was 97.45%; Danny & Taylor once again took home the trophy for most accurate at exactly 100%. Security! was the most off proportionally; it only earned 8 votes more than expected, but coming back from its recent win that counts as only 90.7% accurate. I, Panacea was the furthest off in raw votes, taking home 32 more than expected.

Current vote-earner rankings:

1: Wyvern - 157 - down 2
2: Alea Iacta Est - 124
3: Recoil - 116
4: Trump Card -111 - down 1
5: I, Panacea - 100 - up 2
6: Security! - 79 - up 1
7: Meet the Heberts - 65 - up 1
8: One More Trigger - 63
9: All Alone - 57 - up 2
10: NSW - 50 - up 1
11: TIED! - 49
- Slippery Slope - up 1
- Confrontation II - up 1
12: Hostage Situation - 45 - up 1
13: War Games - 42 - up 1
14: MirrorVerse - 34 - up 1
15: Nemesis - 28
16: Danny & Taylor - 22
17: Junior Hero - 21
18: Really Bad End - 20
19: Bait & Switch - 19

Since Ack''s having so much trouble with vote-counting, I'll hold off on my own vote until later, so as to avoid getting it confused with the forecast post.

Last edited:
[X] Really Bad End - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Recoil - 1
[] Wyvern - 0
[] All Alone - 0

Since Ack''s having so much trouble with vote-counting, I'll hold off on my own vote until later, so as to avoid getting it confused with the forecast post.

I don't have a problem with that. I'll just copy the lot and use the spreadsheet to filter crap out. Where the problem lies is that quoted votes look exactly the same as standard votes. So long as the [X] is in front, I'll count that as a vote. So I just have to make sure that what I copy isn't something that's being quoted.

[X] Really Bad End - 6
[X] MirrorVerse - 5
[X] Bait & Switch - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

I don't have a problem with that. I'll just copy the lot and use the spreadsheet to filter crap out. Where the problem lies is that quoted votes look exactly the same as standard votes. So long as the [X] is in front, I'll count that as a vote. So I just have to make sure that what I copy isn't something that's being quoted.
Fair enough. I just figured "better safe than sorry."

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

...oh motherfucker, I can't believe I did that.

Looks like I forgot to update the average for votes-per-round since the last update. Will review my predictions an adjust accordingly.

Edit: Okay. No major changes to the prediction; just some slightly different margins here and there.

Last edited:
[X] All Alone - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Nemesis - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] MirrorVerse - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] NSW - 1

OK - my policy from this point is that I will copy top eligible vote of somebody who gives "I, Panacea" 6 points and quotes this post
hi again! :D

Snake/Eater since I gave MirrorVerse a 3 how about giving a vote to Meet the Heberts? :D

Last edited:
[X] NSW - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] War Games - 2