• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] NSW - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Wyvern - 3

Still the same. I agree that its great though with this some stories will not be updated as some are not as popular as others...

Oh, Ack, it seems like you don't have a threadmark on the new post. I think it should be "Vote 86 - Recoil"? (Or maybe "Vote 86: Recoil" - you changed threadmark title style a few posts ago.)

Reactions: Ack
Auto[in]correct. It can happen to you, it can happen to anyone!

Votes:
[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1
Huh. That showed up in the spreadsheet I put together to work with the vote counting system, but only in the last two votes. Which is weird, because I've been using it longer than that.

Oh, Ack, it seems like you don't have a threadmark on the new post. I think it should be "Vote 86 - Recoil"? (Or maybe "Vote 86: Recoil" - you changed threadmark title style a few posts ago.)
I changed the style back. And it's threadmarked now.

Terrence Mitchem - just so you know, I'm only counting votes from after I post the new vote count, so the vote you made after I closed voting? Won't make it in. Gonna have to put your vote in again, sorry.

If I post an incidental chapter, voting is not restarted. Only if I declare voting closed and reopened.

Fixed.
Yeah - I hadn't checked to see if there was a closed/opened thing. I just assumed there was one, and I'd missed it, since I was away for like 4 days and then saw the new chapters. I'll check next time!

Reactions: Ack
[X] Security! - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Security! - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

It has suddenly occured to me that I really like Recoil and yet have never voted for it. Sorry, All Alone, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Nemesis - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Security! - 6
[X] Recoil - 1
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] NSW - 4

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

Slots 1, 2, and 3 are negotiable for people who will exchange Slippery Slope or Alea Iacta Est votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back