• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] All Unaware - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Confrontation - 1

[X] War Games - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] All Unaware - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

I don't know about the rest of them, but I counted 5 votes for Slippery Slope...
qqbot counted four.

I will have a look.

EDIT: double vote by thyrfa . qqbot counted the latest.

Last edited:
Thanks, as always, for voting.
Note that any BBcode at all around the vote will invalidate it. This includes quoting a previous vote, and applying font changes.
User errors:
B.B. Rain neglected to add voting points for I, Panacea, so I had to go and look at the vote. I fixed it. This time :p
Apologies; thought I'd gotten all of them when I applied the formatting required. Will try harder not to make that mistake in the future.

EDIT: Adding my votes for the new round in a double-post, due to the request to avoid BBcode in vote posts.

Reactions: Ack
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Confrontation -1

Apologies; thought I'd gotten all of them when I applied the formatting required. Will try harder not to make that mistake in the future.

EDIT: Adding my votes for the new round in a double-post, due to the request to avoid BBcode in vote posts.
BBcode in vote posts is fine. BBcode around the vote itself is not.

<sigh>
thyrfa - when you corrected JMHthe3rd's post, you nullified your previous post. Reset your vote, in fact. Pretty sure you didn't mean to do that.

People; if you're going to post a demonstration vote, put it in a quote. This makes it invalid for counting. The latest vote is what counts, to qqbot.

Now, I'm going back to fix this, but please, from here on? Don't do it again?

BBcode in vote posts is fine. BBcode around the vote itself is not.
Basically, put your vote at the start of the post, completely without formatting; then skip a line or two, then you can use all the BB-code you like for the rest of the post.

[X] War Games - 5
[X] Confrontation - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Junior Hero - 2
[X] Security! - 1

EDIT: double vote by thyrfa . qqbot counted the latest.
I had gone back and double-checked myself, and just spotted that, was going to post it, and saw you beat me to it, heh.

Ack, next time you're gonna have a vote for a new fic, you should release a chapter a Slippery Slope a day or two prior... Just to get it on everyone's minds when they go to vote ;).

Also, you screwed up your vote for War Games (it got in anyway, but it so easily might not have). Square bracket around the X was wrong way around.

I had gone back and double-checked myself, and just spotted that, was going to post it, and saw you beat me to it, heh.

Ack, next time you're gonna have a vote for a new fic, you should release a chapter a Slippery Slope a day or two prior... Just to get it on everyone's minds when they go to vote ;).
That would be manipulating the voters. I would never do that :rolleyes:

[X] Confrontation - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] All Unaware - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2
[X] All Unaware - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] Brian & Aisha - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Confrontation - 1

[X] Mirrorverse - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] All Unaware - 2
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

[X] Security! - 5
[X] Confrontation - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] All Unaware - 1

I like the fact that we got both, and that both of them bring the guilty and innocent the justice they deserve. :D
The alternate ending gave a much better sense of conclusion than the original ending. Sure they both basically concluded the same things, but the alternate ending concluded them better.

The original ending left me thinking there should be a whole other chapter of stuff written, gave a feeling of being rushed. The alternate ending tied things together better, gave it a bit more emotional impact, and pulled from a wider range of in-universe resources (such as Piggot) to tie things up.

Though both endings let me wanting to read more, I do hope any sequels are based off the alternate ending.

[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Security! - 1

Manually typing this on mobile is a nightmare... I hope no formatting sneaked in because I can't find a way to check for bbcode.

I honestly couldn't decide between War Games and All Alone, so I abstained haha.

[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Confrontation - 2
[X] War Games - 1

The alternate ending gave a much better sense of conclusion than the original ending. Sure they both basically concluded the same things, but the alternate ending concluded them better.

The original ending left me thinking there should be a whole other chapter of stuff written, gave a feeling of being rushed. The alternate ending tied things together better, gave it a bit more emotional impact, and pulled from a wider range of in-universe resources (such as Piggot) to tie things up.

Though both endings let me wanting to read more, I do hope any sequels are based off the alternate ending.

... touché. You have convinced me. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back