• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Mirror Verse -3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] NSW - 1

heh, the missing space is from you Ack! In MirrorVerse in your tally you are missing a space, so when I copied from your list it was wrong. :)

Just a friendly FYI.
There's not supposed to be a space there.

You know what would be a nice gesture?

If, one of these rounds, everybody voted Nemesis at 6 for pepperjack, and then never voted for it again.

Now I'm off to pout about Slippery Slope being an underdog...:(

Sure, why not? :p

[X] Nemesis - 6
[X] Slippery Slope - 5

I stopped voting here because all the stories I want to read more of are sufficiently popular that my vote doesn't seem to affect the ordering much, if any, so it's not really worth the repetitive effort.

Last edited:
Due to popular demand (and the sneaking desire to ignite the bonfire over in SB again :D) have some more Hostage Situation.

I KNEW IT YOU COCKTEASE!!! Well played.

For those not watching the Spacebattles thread on this story, it's lit up like Behemoth's undershorts. Seriously, I'm having a blast watching it burn.

I KNEW IT YOU COCKTEASE!!! Well played.

For those not watching the Spacebattles thread on this story, it's lit up like Behemoth's undershorts. Seriously, I'm having a blast watching it burn.
Twenty-two pages for two chapters. I'm proud of myself.

Third chapter seems a little slow to ignite, though :p

[X] Trump Card- 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Not sure if this counts as voting twice since I didn't find a vote closed post, if it is, please ignore.

[X] Trump Card- 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Not sure if this counts as voting twice since I didn't find a vote closed post, if it is, please ignore.

It was on page 92.

Reactions: Ack
If you vote twice in the same voting round, Ack's vote tallying software automatically discards the earlier vote, keeping the most recent one.

Reactions: Ack
[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] All Alone - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Really Bad End - 2
[X] Confrontation II - 1

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
]X] Mirror Verse - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

All right. I have finally registered over here on this site.

Last edited:
I'm always fishing for more Slippery Slope votes, if you'd be so kind as to slip that in your open '1' slot.
And you get a vote! Though no one else now okay? I'm kinda out of votes

You see? You see? You indulge one vote request, and then before you know it, people want to dictate your whole line up! You gotta be careful about that kind of thing, it can be a ...

...oh, never mind.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] All Alone - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Confrontation II - 1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back