• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

War of the Seven Kings (a Code Geass, Muv Luv Alternative and Super Robot Wars crossover)

Which of the Schwarzesmarken characters should be brought into the present for a chance with Lelouch

• Katia Waldheim

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Lise Hohenstein

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Anett Hosenfeld

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pham Thi Lan

• Inghild Bronikowski

• Circe Steinhoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean Iron Blooded Orphans and Witch from Mercury?

Why? No one else has brought up any issues, but I am willing to spilt the two worlds, since I know they are quite different in a lot of ways, despite some authors having crossed the two over.
well for starters I don't know how mixing both will affect the tech used in both universes, despite how they hype it up nanolaminate isn't a perfect beam defense coating not to mention the fact that beam weapons can ramp up in witch from mercury as Ariel's upgrades prove that even in a 'non-lethal' setting it had enough power to shear off an MS's legs from a near miss. also the Whiskers from Orphans might clash with how hooking yourself up to an MS is basically a death sentence if pushed too far in Witch from mercury.

well for starters I don't know how mixing both will affect the tech used in both universes, despite how they hype it up nanolaminate isn't a perfect beam defense coating not to mention the fact that beam weapons can ramp up in witch from mercury as Ariel's upgrades prove that even in a 'non-lethal' setting it had enough power to shear off an MS's legs from a near miss. also the Whiskers from Orphans might clash with how hooking yourself up to an MS is basically a death sentence if pushed too far in Witch from mercury.

Yeah that was my biggest issue with combining the two series into one world, granted yes I know mixing different worlds into one is common in SRW games but there are some worlds with some differences that can't mesh well.

I am trying to work out a couple things, aside from looking for better ways to cut down the number of harem candidates. I've made it you can just look at the current results of the poll.

The ongoing harem poll

I must admit I am debating on what to do beyond chapter nine of the story, which I shall not post any of the completed chapter until I finish one of my current stories or I stockpile more than twenty chapters first.

Beyond chapter nine, I am debating on what more I can do before the final test of Lelouch's boot camp with his squad leading up to events of Battle of Sadogashima where Lelouch and his squad would succeed in defending the area. I could do a timeskip, but I don't think it feels right at this time.

But then after that the question of how would Lelouch be introduced to these worlds/series without things going too badly has been a question on my mind. I have some figured out, but like NGE, Gundam Witch from Mercury (I am thinking one year before events for an easy intro), Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing (I would like Lelouch to meet Dorothy Catalonia and Luna Armonia while making potentially a alliance with OZ), Aldnoah Zero, and Full Metal Panic, but ideas have been tricky mostly due to Lelouch using a space ship to travel to these worlds and having mobile suits onboard and etc.

Here are the current poll results, but I do think a talk need to happen for the rest of the Schwarzesmarken since I worry I cannot justify bringing them all into the story considering everything that happened especially to Pham and Inghild Bronikowski considering what happened to them.

Also here are those LOCKED into the harem, since I've mentioned before Yui Takamura, Shimako Kai and Lilia Kjellberg, Secelia Dote (Gundam: The Witch of Mercury), Airi Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle) are harem members, so will Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Noriko Takaya (Gunbuster), Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken), Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos), Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse) be confirmed members of the harem,. but I am will to change it up a little depending on available spots since size has been debated with some of those helping me suggesting a size of 12 or 14.

Regardless Yui Takamura will be a starting member and Lelouch's first love with likely Shimako or Lilia to be next.

But the rest of the harem still needs to be figured out or the pool of candidates reduced to a MUCH smaller number, so I am open to ideas.

The current results of the poll are below.

1st place:

C.C. (Code Geass)
Kaguya Sumeragi (Code Geass)

2nd:

Leila Malcal (Code Geass)

3rd:

Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Chitose Karasumaru (Galaxy Angel)
Alma Stirner (Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy)
Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Noriko Takaya (Gunbuster)

4th place:

Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative)
Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken)
Priscilla (Gun x Sword)
Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic)
Asaga vi Ryuvia (Sunrider)
Ayano Kosaka (Code Geass)
Mari Illustrious Makinami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)

5th place:

Saki Rukino (Valvrave the Liberator)
Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos)
Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos)
Cecilia Alcott (Infinite Stratos)
Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Riika Sheder (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Astray)
Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Froleytia Capistrano (Heavy Object)
Christina Mackenzie (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket)
Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken)
Yuuhi Koubuin (Muv Luv Alternative)
Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing)
Meia Gisborn (Vandread)
Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Nika Nanaura (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Lath Winslet (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky)
Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Sei (Burst Angel)
Jung Freud (Gunbuster)

6th place:

Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit)
Forte Stollen (Galaxy Angel)
Icari Isidolde (Sunrider)
Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)
Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange)
Mayuka Nasu (Buddy Complex)
Asuna Elmarit (Mobile Suit Gundam École du Ciel)
Yuzuka Sendou (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Noel Anderson (Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles)
Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Anessa Rossetti (Buddy Complex)
Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Charlotte Hepner (Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front)
Melvina Vidya Advani (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn)
Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange)
Shiho Hahnenfuss (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Maya Yamada (Infinite Stratos)
Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos)
Amy (Burst Angel)

Seventh place:

Inghild Bronikowski (Schwarzesmarken)
Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Circe Steinhoff (Schwarzesmarken)
Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarzesmarken)
Lemrina Vers Envers (Aldnoah Zero)
Yurii Ajissah (Gundam Evolve)
Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7)
Inko Amifumi (Aldnoah Zero)
Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After)
Mana Kirishima (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Last place:

Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After)
Rayet Areash (Aldnoah Zero)
Carmen 99/Carul Mendosa (Gun x Sword)
Selene McGriff (Gundam Seed Stargazer)

I would offer more details, but I am worried about spoilers.

However, I am wondering, at least among the Muv Luv, who among them could offer the most in Lelouch's harem compared to everyone else? I am fine with making the harem mostly Muv Luv characters, but beyond those locked in I am wondering if anyone else could blend well. Not just for Lelouch, but among one another too.

Outside of Beatrix among the Schwarzesmarkwn cast, I have been looking at others...

Inghild Bronikowski - part of it is motivated out of pity, considering what happened to the poor girl, but how would I bring her into the story when this happened to her? Inghild's fate and that was before she was shot in the head.

Pham Thi Lan - Might not be as much trouble as Inghild, but considering she got shot in the head too, besides bringing her back how could I justify her being put in cold storage until she could be revived as part of the UN's experiments on testing the new tech Claude gave them.

Gretel Jeckeln - will be fairly easy.

Circe Steinhoff - I am interested in her, but I am not sure how she could measure up and if there isn't anyone who is better.

I'll probably go into the other characters tomorrow, but I rather not drag this out and get the line up settled.

One thing that concerns me is how would Lelouch be introduced to these series and worlds?
I don't want to overuse the idea that Lelouch intervened at the right time and helps them.

So I am open to ideas for alternative methods.

Also IahIahShipping since you know your stuff on the Muv Luv cast I wanted to ask you on the viability of Lise Hohenstein joining Lelouch's harem since she and Katia won the poll here. While Katia might be easier to involve in the story, Lise is question given how….damaged she is, which I know is putting it lightly and anyone else not talked about it if I overlooked anyone.

Also I would like to figure out if Marimo or Sayako Komaki would fit Lelouch as the mature harem candidate, or is there someone else?

The harem and my previous question aside there are a couple things I've been debating on.

How can Lelouch be introduced to these worlds without it going badly?

Specifically I am debating on Gundam Witch from Mercury which I am only seeing how Lelouch and company will intervene when terrorists are attacking some transports, which would lead up to Lelouch meeting the cast from Asticassia School of Technology.

I should note this happens a year before the main series itself, but I am not wholly confident in it so I wanted to ask for suggestions for improvement on this idea.

So no one has an idea on that or what I have mind is enough?

Sorry been busy getting ready for school and lurking elsewhere. My opinion on lise is simple are we going with the ending where she dies? Because that is a definite way to sever her from her brother and make another char reference.

Sorry been busy getting ready for school and lurking elsewhere. My opinion on lise is simple are we going with the ending where she dies? Because that is a definite way to sever her from her brother and make another char reference.

Ah Ok. sorry I guess I was getting impatient.

Anyway I was contemplating it would go on from her death, her body was likely donated to the UN for experiments on preserving her body and restoring it much like what happened to others who were donated to be used in experiments for science. I am fine with another char reference for her, but I am worried about overdoing it.

So I've decided to break up the massive harem poll into a series of smaller polls with each character included under their personality type such as Aggressive, Reserved, Avengers, and Maternal.

The first non-mecha pilots

The non mecha pilot candidates

The avenger poll is next.

Right here are two more polls I've made, the harem candidates divided by personality type. I am hoping the harem polls can work, because the next talk will be to decide on what worlds/series to keep, which I will feature such a list soon. Assuming the debate between me and the betas for the story ends up in a deadlock.

Driven to succeed and competitive

https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/91656/64271249/1/

Avengers and survivors who endured trauma and loss.

https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/91656/71439068/1/

I hid the polls in old topics since I had few places to set up at.

I am aware there is an issue with the polls not showing up on fanfiction.net, but I am trying to resolve it as best as I can.

The reason I am going strong with these harem polls is trying to decide on what series to keep in the story since I am worried I might have too much.

Here is where the Avenger poll stands

1 Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange)
3 9%
2 Icari Isidolde (Sunrider)
2 6%
3 Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
2 6%
4 Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn)
2 6%
5 Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
2 6%
6 Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
2 6%
7 Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit)
2 6%
8 Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7)
2 6%
9 Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative)
2 6%
10 Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken)
2 6%
11 Maya Disel (Code Geass)
2 6%
12 Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
2 6%
13 Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)
2 6%
14 Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative)
1 3%
15 Anett Hosenfeld (Schwarzesmarken)
1 3%
16 Four Murasame (Gundam Zeta)
1 3%
17 Rosamia Badam (Gundam Zeta)
1 3%
18 Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange)

And the driven poll

1 Riika Sheder (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Astray)
2 8%
2 Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
2 8%
3 Leila Malcal (Code Geass)
2 8%
4 Lath Winslet (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky)
2 8%
5 Selene McGriff (Gundam Seed Stargazer)
2 8%
6 Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
2 8%
7 Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos)
2 8%
8 Meia Gisborn (Vandread)
2 8%
9 Cecilia Alcott (Infinite Stratos)
1 4%
10 Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
1 4%
11 Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
1 4%
12 Circe Steinhoff (Schwarzesmarken)
1 4%
13 Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)
1 4%
14 Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
1 4%
15 Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
1 4%
16 Hayase Mitsuki (Muv Luv Alternative)
1 4%

Once I am in front of a computer again I'll list the worlds/series I am contemplating axing from the story, which part of the reason why I am doing harem polls.

Don't worry Muv Luv, Code Geass and others are safe.

IahIahShipping

I wanted to ask for your opinion on Lise Hohenstein from Schwarzesmarken as a potential harem member for Lelouch. She has been doing well, but if I go with the Char idea with her I am worried that might seem like copying what will be done for Beatrix. Also could she work in a harem with Lelouch, even when she will regain her memories. I am concerned about her mental stability, although I am confident I could work with it, I thought I play it safe and ask around just to be sure.

Next, I wanted to ask if Marimo Jinguuji might work as a harem member for Lelouch since Sayoko Komaki hasn't been doing well poll wise, although I still be willing to pick Sayoko over Marimo, but Marimo has been doing well in the newest polls through.

And who among the Muv Luv cast outside of Japan and the Schwarzesmarken cast could work as potential harem members?

Ok I've created one post that leads to the post on fanfiction.net that leads to all five ongoing polls.

Link to the links that lead to five harem polls, provided the post appears like it should.

But just in case the links and polls don't appear here are the candidates for each of them.

The non-pilot candidates.

The poll's locatiion, might have to refresh the page a dozen times to get it to appear.

Kaguya Sumeragi (Code Geass)
Nika Nanaura (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Lemrina Vers Envers (Aldnoah Zero)
Yuuhi Koubuin (Muv Luv Alternative)
Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic)
Charlotte Hepner (Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front)
Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing)
Melvina Vidya Advani (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Noel Anderson (Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles)
Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarzesmarken)
Froleytia Capistrano (Heavy Object)
Anessa Rossetti (Buddy Complex)
Mayuka Nasu (Buddy Complex)

The aggressive and tsundere type

Where the poll can be found

Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After)
Asaga vi Ryuvia (Sunrider)
Jung Freud (Gunbuster)
Norea Du Noc (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Ritsuko Ogami (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Ayano Kosaka (Code Geass)
Inko Amifumi (Aldnoah Zero)
Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Saki Rukino (Valvrave the Liberator)
Sophie Pulone (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Priscilla (Gun x Sword)

The poll for those who are generally are friendly, supportive, easygoing, stoic, and or mysterious.

The poll's location, like I said you might have to refresh the page a dozen times unless fanfiction.net has fixed the problem.

Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After)
Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Christina Mackenzie (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket)
Inghild Bronikowski (Schwarzesmarken)
Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Yurii Ajissah (Gundam Evolve)
Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken)
Alma Stirner (Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy)
Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos)
Sola di Ryuvia (Sunrider)
Shiho Hahnenfuss (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Carmen 99/Carul Mendosa (Gun x Sword)
Maya Yamada (Infinite Stratos)
Luna-Teresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Asuna Elmarit (Mobile Suit Gundam École du Ciel)
C.C. (Code Geass)
Helga-Rose von Falkenmayer (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Ilfriede von Feulner (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Adoration)

The poll for those who are generally vengeful, avenger-type characters or survivors who endured the loss of friends and other horrific trauma.

The next poll location.

Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit)
Icari Isidolde (Sunrider)
Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken)
Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Rosamia Badam (Gundam Zeta)
Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative)
Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7)
Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn)
Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange)
Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Maya Disel (Code Geass)
Anett Hosenfeld (Schwarzesmarken)
Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange)
Four Murasame (Gundam Zeta)
Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)

The pol for those who are generally competitive and driven to succeed individuals.

The poll's location

Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Selene McGriff (Gundam Seed Stargazer)
Meia Gisborn (Vandread)
Lath Winslet (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky)
Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Circe Steinhoff (Schwarzesmarken)
Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)
Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Riika Sheder (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Astray)
Leila Malcal (Code Geass)
Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos)
Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Hayase Mitsuki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Cecilia Alcott (Infinite Stratos)

There we go, so if the polls don't work at least people will know who are on them and can list their picks here if they cannot vote. My goal is to pick the top four from each one, but I am allowing some people to vote big to prevent any ties.

StrifeHavoc

By the way have you looked up Code Geass Lost Stories? it has a very nice way to recap the series though it hasn't completed the lineup as of yet.

StrifeHavoc

By the way have you looked up Code Geass Lost Stories? it has a very nice way to recap the series though it hasn't completed the lineup as of yet.

I have been playing it actually. Which is why I added the female protagonist to the poll, but I am willing to go with the male one since we got a TON of female characters in this story already.

I have been playing it actually. Which is why I added the female protagonist to the poll, but I am willing to go with the male one since we got a TON of female characters in this story already.
fair enough. But I personally like Maya her voice is something I most like. Mario is a bit harder for me though. If only because Rai exists.

fair enough. But I personally like Maya her voice is something I most like. Mario is a bit harder for me though. If only because Rai exists.

I am fine with using her in the story, harem or not.

But she is doing well in the poll she is on for the vengeful and traumatized lot.

1st place: Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass) and Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange) 5 votes

2nd place: Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken), Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative), and Maya Disel (Code Geass) 4 votes

3rd place: Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative), Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken), Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos), and Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange) 3 votes

4th place: Icari Isidolde (Sunrider), Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn), Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV), Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit), and Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7) 2 votes

5th place: Anett Hosenfeld (Schwarzesmarken), Four Murasame (Gundam Zeta), and Rosamia Badam (Gundam Zeta) 1 vote

As you can see Maya is doing well, I am contemplating if I should bring her in sooner or have her join during Shinjuku like in the game?

As for the other polls they have ties, which I want to dispatch but rather than use polls I rather talk about the best candidates who should join among the Muv Luv cast and other series involved. Because the problem I am having is there is just a staggering number of good combinations I can go with, but I obviously can't use them all and trying to pick the best ones for the story while clashing with those I am interested in trying my hand at, especially among the Muv Luv folks but I do want to add some characters from the other series for balancing sake.

heh what a dilemma but have you considered what we discussed on that front?

heh what a dilemma but have you considered what we discussed on that front?

Indeed, Beatrix is in for sure, but I will admit I am worried about using both her and Lise. Not that I don't think they could work well in the harem, but I don't want to overdo the Char idea.

As for Schwarzesmarken cast, I am bringing in Gretel for sure, Sylwia and Irisdina too. But Pham, Inghild, Anett Hosenfeld and Circe while I am not opposed to adding them to the harem I am worried about character bloat and overusing the idea to bring them in by cryogenic freezing with a different reason and story dependent on how they died while Gretel would've went into cryo slumber of her own choice while Katia, Anett and Circe would be questionable since both survived at the end.

Ultimately I am just worried about character bloat which is why this dilemma has been hard to resolve.

Aside from Yui and Shimako I am also weighing the possibility of Izumi, Aki and Kaszuya would be interested in joining the harem, then you got Lelouch's squad consisting of Yuzuka Sendo, Asagi Minori, Haruka Suzumiya, Tsukiko Fujisawa, and Haruko Kashiwagi who I can't help but feel at least one of them would join his harem, but I know they could all work too.

Outside of them I am open to Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After), Luna-Teresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration), Ilfriede von Feulner (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Adoration), and Helga-Rose von Falkenmayer (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration) I am open to as well and interested in trying if they would be better than some candidates.

As for the harem it will likely be so far, unless I change my mind.

Yui Takamura
Shimako Kai
Lilia Kjellberg
Secelia Dote (Gundam: The Witch of Mercury) she would be good to help deal with those in the group traumatized and is wealthy with access to MS producing faculties too.
Airi Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)
Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos) she and Airi would help "enable" the harem
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken)
Noriko Takaya (Gunbuster)

Just looking at how many are in the harem already, has added to my worries about character bloat and yet I am still interested in adding more because I still see potential uses and benefits for the story, but I am worried about its size if its becoming too unbelievable.

oh yeah I can see the dilemma but hot damn Lelouch is trying to out compete his dad unintentional as it is.

oh yeah I can see the dilemma but hot damn Lelouch is trying to out compete his dad unintentional as it is.

The scary part is, I think Lelouch could very well do so. Even worse he isn't even trying either and actually tries to avoid this, but some of the other girls, namely Airi and Tatemashi and a few of the others wear him down on him. But unlike his father's harem this one is more based on love than what was likely purely political purposes Charles took his wives for.

That aside I am debating on solutions for the dilemma and if I should go bigger than with who or if I should limit myself to what I got listed and keep everyone else as a back up choice, such if the story ends up favoring one character over another.

But if I do decide to go bigger, then how might I best judge who is best to include and etc?

IahIahShipping

To clarify what I also meant in my last post, I could probably do so with the Muv Luv cast alone, since its debatable on how anyone else outside of that series would be open to Lelouch's harem, like would Maya, Kallen, C.C. and/or Shirley be open to it? Kaguya and Milly, there is no need to ask on them XD.

As for everyone else its debatable, which I am thinking could be a good way to trim down the candidate numbers even more so.

But my question for the Schwarzesmarken who is worth bringing back into the story, regardless of the harem or otherwise? It will be interesting for some of them to face the "Master".

IahIahShipping

To clarify what I also meant in my last post, I could probably do so with the Muv Luv cast alone, since its debatable on how anyone else outside of that series would be open to Lelouch's harem, like would Maya, Kallen, C.C. and/or Shirley be open to it? Kaguya and Milly, there is no need to ask on them XD.

As for everyone else its debatable, which I am thinking could be a good way to trim down the candidate numbers even more so.

But my question for the Schwarzesmarken who is worth bringing back into the story, regardless of the harem or otherwise? It will be interesting for some of them to face the "Master".
Heh yeah ok that one.

I have already given my opinions on this one though. But I will need to revisit it on this regard.

Here is something that might help if you were interested IahIahShipping the results of the poll so far, whom I have shared with only those who have contributed to the story.

The aggressive and tsundere candidates

1st place with four votes: Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After), Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after) and Ritsuko Ogami (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)

2nd place with three votes: Jung Freud (Gunbuster) and Priscilla (Gun x Sword)

3rd place with two votes: Inko Amifumi (Aldnoah Zero), Ayano Kosaka (Code Geass), Saki Rukino (Valvrave the Liberator), Norea Du Noc (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury) and Sophie Pulone (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)

4th place with one votes: Asaga vi Ryuvia (Sunrider) and Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)

5th place with zero votes: Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)

The vengeful and traumatized candidates:

1st place with five votes: Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass) and Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange)

2nd place with four votes: Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken), Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative), and Maya Disel (Code Geass)

3rd place with three votes: Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative), Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken), Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos), and Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange)

4th place with two votes: Icari Isidolde (Sunrider), Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn), Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV), Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit), and Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7)

5th place with one vote: Anett Hosenfeld (Schwarzesmarken), Four Murasame (Gundam Zeta), and Rosamia Badam (Gundam Zeta)

The candidates who are friendly, supportive, easygoing, stoic, and or mysterious.

1st place with five votes: C.C. (Code Geass)

2nd place with four votes: Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After), Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken) and Luna-Teresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)

3rd place with three votes: Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos) and Helga-Rose von Falkenmayer (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)

4th place with two votes: Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative), Asuna Elmarit (Mobile Suit Gundam École du Ciel), Yurii Ajissah (Gundam Evolve), Christina Mackenzie (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket), Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Alma Stirner (Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy), Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Shiho Hahnenfuss (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV), Maya Yamada (Infinite Stratos) and Ilfriede von Feulner (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Adoration)

5th place with one vote: Inghild Bronikowski (Schwarzesmarken), Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative) and Sola di Ryuvia (Sunrider)

6th place with zero votes: Carmen 99/Carul Mendosa (Gun x Sword)

The candidates who are compeitive and driven to succeed.

1st place with four votes: Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
]
2nd place with three votes: Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken) and Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)

3rd place with two votes: Cecilia Alcott (Infinite Stratos), Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Circe Steinhoff (Schwarzesmarken), Riika Sheder (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Astray), Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry), Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury). Leila Malcal (Code Geass), Lath Winslet (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky), Selene McGriff (Gundam Seed Stargazer), Hayase Mitsuki (Muv Luv Alternative), Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos) and Meia Gisborn (Vandread)

4th place with one vote: Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)

The non-pilot candidates

1st place with six votes: Kaguya Sumeragi (Code Geass)

2nd place with five votes: Yuuhi Koubuin (Muv Luv Alternative)

3rd place with four votes: Froleytia Capistrano (Heavy Object), Melvina Vidya Advani (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After), and Nika Nanaura (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)

4th place with three votes: Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic)

5th place with two votes: Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarzesmarken), Mayuka Nasu (Buddy Complex), Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing), Charlotte Hepner (Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front) and Noel Anderson (Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles)

6th place with one vote: Lemrina Vers Envers (Aldnoah Zero) and Anessa Rossetti (Buddy Complex)

Hopefully these results might prove use.

I'm surprised that Maya Disel (Code Geass) is on the poll :D.

Will Maya Disel (Code Geass) be in other polls of your fanfics in the future? For example, could Maya be in the poll of your MGE/CG fanfic, in your GE/CG fanfic, in your HI3/CG fanfic or in your FGO/CG fanfic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back