• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

War of the Seven Kings (a Code Geass, Muv Luv Alternative and Super Robot Wars crossover)

Which of the Schwarzesmarken characters should be brought into the present for a chance with Lelouch

• Katia Waldheim

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Lise Hohenstein

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Anett Hosenfeld

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pham Thi Lan

• Inghild Bronikowski

• Circe Steinhoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised that Maya Disel (Code Geass) is on the poll :D.

Will Maya Disel (Code Geass) be in other polls of your fanfics in the future? For example, could Maya be in the poll of your MGE/CG fanfic, in your GE/CG fanfic, in your HI3/CG fanfic or in your FGO/CG fanfic?

Only the SRW story I am willing to use her, and I replied to your question about that in the annoyingly multiple postings of that game question, I will not.

IahIahShipping

I wanted to ask for your opinion on the following characters, ones I don't recall talking about unless I am wrong.

Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After)
Ritsuko Ogami (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Luna-Teresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Helga-Rose von Falkenmayer (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Ilfriede von Feulner (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Adoration)
Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse),
Hayase Mitsuki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Melvina Vidya Advani (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After
Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)

And who among Lelouch's squad would work in Lelouch's harem the best, I am open to doing all of them, but considering how big it is already I thought I ask since I don't recall talking about any of them outside of the Schwarzesmarken folks, unless I am wrong.

Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After)
Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)

And outside of Shimako, what of the rest of Yui's friends as viable candidates?

Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)

you know lelouch might end up having a type due to his love for his mom even if it was a mask. female possibly a free spirit good with kids and totally willing to abuse having a mech to then intimidate those who would harass or harm kids, while finally being a total badass in combat.

you know lelouch might end up having a type due to his love for his mom even if it was a mask. female possibly a free spirit good with kids and totally willing to abuse having a mech to then intimidate those who would harass or harm kids, while finally being a total badass in combat.

I agree, and probably his time at Ashford, given the attention he gets from the female population might have furthered this preferring a woman who can pilot, kick some serious ass in said machine and being a free spirit and good with kids would be an added bonus.

Also could you do me a favor and vote on this poll to break up the tie if you can, its to gauge who people think from Lelouch's squad should join the harem since I am expecting at least one of them at most but who might go with it best?

Who among Lelouch's squadmates should be in his harem poll.

Frist place with three votes: Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative) and Ritsuko Ogami (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)

Second place with two votes apiece: Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative), Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After) and Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)

Last place with one vote: Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)

Yuzuka I've been leaning towards, but I am open to Haruko, Haruka and/or Tsukikio joining. Ritsuko I am not against either, if she could work well with it, and while she would join later since I think she be 21 around current events of the story, she would likely be assigned to Lelouch his own squad grows and the new folks needs another commander to lead them and etc.

Heh maybe Ritsuko might fit what you suggest better than other candidates. What do you think?

Thanks, it helps.

So on chapter ten the time has come for Lelouch and his squad to face their Comprehensive Skills Evaluation.

Which shall happen on Kamine Island, the Muv Luv version of it in Japan.

Much like how Takeru and friends did, Lelouch and his squad will have set days to complete tasks then reach the evac point. They'll have limited supplies and limited time and resources to work with.

Aside from working out mission objects and making sure they be difficult we are debating on teams.

Who to pair who with who and what kind of strengths and weaknesses do each member bring that could help one another or complicate it, like one of them finding a puzzle only Lelouch has a chance to solve.

That is the question my betas and I are debating on, what kind of strengths and weaknesses do the following characters have that could help or perhaps hinder them?

For example…

Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after):
- Known to have walked 3000 km across the salted lands of the US.
- Often used an axe to break down doors to Hibiki's room, hinting at immense strength

A reminder of who Lelouch has in his group and they will be breaking up into three groups of two.

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)

So since you know the Muv Luv cast any thoughts anyone? IahIahShipping

Well progress has been made and deciding on who to pair up with who and where the test will take place.

Location, the Muv Luv version of it: Kamine Island

The objective, obtain lost intel from a captured prisoner, prisoner unlikely alive so locate his journal and retrieve it. The group will have to tackle three secondary objectives to not only obtain the journal, but to obtain the means to reach the Evac point before time runs out.

The teams...me and the betas are deciding on challenges for each group, something to really test them.

Lelouch/Yuzuka
Target: Motor Poll (Actually the fuel depot instead sabotaged the truck)
Challenge:
Item: Axe, for throwing at power to electrified fence

Haruko/Asagi
Target: Rescue prisoner (true objective, get his journal instead)
Challenge: Scaling a wall requiring two people, lined with corpses of fellow soldiers (Marimo asked Claude to help her with that one using her powers)
Item: Knife, good for only one time use.

Haruka/Tsukiko:
Target: Control Tower
Challenge: Remote gun-wielding drone
Item: Portable radar (edited)

The determined strengths and weaknesses of each character.

Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions):
* Gotten into an accident during her battle, sending her to the hospital before she dropped out of the military.
* Did an Albright Turn when in battle, a very difficult maneuver that risks physical injury due to the high speeds of the maneuver.

Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After):
* Confident and outgoing, though that slowly eroded overtime due to seeing her comrades killed and the stress in battle.
* Tried to kill Hibiki and herself with a combat knife.

Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative):
* Has leg prosthetics, as stated. (they were regrown thanks to new tech given by Claude)
* Writes command programs, indicating her roles as a computer expert

Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative):
* A very athletic person, once played in the basketball team
* Was the goalkeeper of the lacrosse team in the Extra world.
* Praised by Takeru for her team spirit and being a quick thinker in difficult situations.

Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after):
* Known to have walked 3000 km across the salted lands of the US.
* Often used an axe to break down doors to Hibiki's room, hinting at immense strength

Anyone with any suggestions for the test?

Also for those wondering Ritsuko Ogami will likely join Lelouch once his unit is formed, being at least sixteen at this point I think where she was twenty four during the Day After, does anyone object since she has scored very high on the recent poll.

The results are this for the poll to decide who among Lelouch's squad joins his harem, so far.

1st place: Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Second Place: Ritsuko Ogami (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Third place: Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After)
Forth place: Yuzuka Sendo (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Fifth place: Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Last place: Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)

I put this question to anyone who knows Muv Luv Alternative, including you IahIahShipping since you are the only one who has really replied so far.

I am on the home stretch for finishing up planning for chapter ten, but me and the betas have hit a snag.

We are trying to decide on the challenges and which limited use item they could find at three locations to help them against the last objective, a automatic turret with live rounds guarding the only safe and quickest path to the evacuation point?

The secondary objectives and team compositions are listed below, each time will be dropped off on a different point of the island, with meeting up with everyone an objective.

Lelouch/Yuzuka
Target: Motor Poll (Actually the fuel depot instead sabotaged the truck)
Challenge: sabotage an enemy vehicle.
Item: Axe, for throwing at power to electrified fence

Haruko/Asagi
Target: locate a dead prisoner and claim intel hidden on him (they are unaware he's dead and assume they must rescue him.)
Challenge: Scaling a wall requiring two people, lined with corpses of fellow soldiers (something Claude helped Marimo set up)
Item: Knife, good for only one time use.

Haruka/Tsukiko:
Target: Control Tower
Challenge: Remote gun-wielding drone
Item: Portable radar

We're trying to figure better alternatives limited use tools they could find on the island and maybe refine the challenges for Haruka/Tsukiko and Haruko/Asagi. But nothing has been coming to mind so I was wondering if anyone else had anything to break the impasse?

I know I've asked a similar question before, but since you are the only one who knows anything about Muv Luv and the Schwarzesmarken cast I want to ask, who could I should, or should I put into cryo to recover from a coma or come back Commander Shepard style in the story, and I am not asking for solely those who could be a good candidate for Lelouch's harem, but who be the best candidate whose involvement with Lelouch would benefit the story the most?

What do you think? When you have time of course, IahIahShipping

And I would prefer feedback than just likes please.

So I am facing an issue involving Gunbuster's inclusion into the story.

Given how large and numerous the Space Monsters are, I am doubtful that Lelouch and company could handle them so even if no one is familiar with Gunbuster I wanted to bounce an idea off of folks and see if this idea might work as a suitable alternative.

I am thinking Lelouch and party are lured to an area of space, drawn by the creation of a enormous black hole created at the end of Gunbuster during the final battle. While staying clear of the black hole, they would find that's left of the Gunbuster recovering the pilots from within, but sometime after come across a rescue ship with Jung and the second pilot of the Gunbuster (I can't spell her name off hand), aboard, but dying who had come hoping to recover any survivors from the final battle fighting what remains of the Space Monsters, a very small and weak force, but strong enough to give them a challenge.

What do you guys think?

I should've mentioned, if the idea sounds good, leaving a simple like is fine.

Any thoughts or do you think the idea is good? IahIahShipping

Also I solved a potential issue with who to bring in from the Schwarzesmarken cast, and giving all of them a fair shot on who might stay with Lelouch and/or have a shot at him in the harem aside from Beatrix depending on how this new idea plays out.

My new plan is that before or during the timeframe of Code Geass, Embryo, worried about Lelouch growing in strength and knowing that Claude has been keeping a close idea opts to keep his success on the Muv Luv world from happening, so he intends to interfere at a critical point which would be around the time of Schwarzesmarken, by supplying Heinz Axmann with a device allowing him to control at least two dozen Schooner-Class Dragons, one Galleon-Class and one Bighorn-class, which would be saved for last. Embryo would hope that Axmann's use of the mind controlled dragons would worsen the devastation caused by civil war, hoping it gets to the point that it would lead to humanity's self destruction especially should Axmann loose control of the Bighorn class as its mind was so broken by torture it would go on a rampage which could allow the BETA to gain more ground and overwhelm humanity undoing Lelouch's efforts.

Claude would send Lelouch and friends back in time to stop this, but they must use Leo mobile suits with some tune ups and non beam weapons to handle this to minimize any further risks to the timeline, likely bringing Heero Yui along for help for his other skills outside of piloting mobile suits.

I am thinking that depending on how this place out, some Schwarzesmarken cast members could join Lelouch's group, especially those meant to die to survive in the future and join his cause. Either they are badly wounded and brought aboard Lelouch's ship for medical treatment or go with him willingly.

So what do you guys think, if it's good and got nothing to say, leaving a like on this comment will do.

I should've mentioned, if the idea sounds good, leaving a simple like is fine.

Any thoughts or do you think the idea is good? IahIahShipping

Also I solved a potential issue with who to bring in from the Schwarzesmarken cast, and giving all of them a fair shot on who might stay with Lelouch and/or have a shot at him in the harem aside from Beatrix depending on how this new idea plays out.

My new plan is that before or during the timeframe of Code Geass, Embryo, worried about Lelouch growing in strength and knowing that Claude has been keeping a close idea opts to keep his success on the Muv Luv world from happening, so he intends to interfere at a critical point which would be around the time of Schwarzesmarken, by supplying Heinz Axmann with a device allowing him to control at least two dozen Schooner-Class Dragons, one Galleon-Class and one Bighorn-class, which would be saved for last. Embryo would hope that Axmann's use of the mind controlled dragons would worsen the devastation caused by civil war, hoping it gets to the point that it would lead to humanity's self destruction especially should Axmann loose control of the Bighorn class as its mind was so broken by torture it would go on a rampage which could allow the BETA to gain more ground and overwhelm humanity undoing Lelouch's efforts.

Claude would send Lelouch and friends back in time to stop this, but they must use Leo mobile suits with some tune ups and non beam weapons to handle this to minimize any further risks to the timeline, likely bringing Heero Yui along for help for his other skills outside of piloting mobile suits.

I am thinking that depending on how this place out, some Schwarzesmarken cast members could join Lelouch's group, especially those meant to die to survive in the future and join his cause. Either they are badly wounded and brought aboard Lelouch's ship for medical treatment or go with him willingly.

So what do you guys think, if it's good and got nothing to say, leaving a like on this comment will do.

I should note the idea with the dragons is old, but the general idea is the same. I just didn't want to spoil too much of what I got in mind.

Also I did want to ask for your opinion on it, IahIahShipping since you are among three people who know Muv Luv Alternative and its spin offs, and since it will be my first time working with the series I just want to double check my ideas to ensure there will be nothing that could compromise my story. Especially since I do recognize getting Beatrix and Lelouch together in his harem might be tricky, even if with memory loss I doubt her feelings for her last love will be so easily shaken.

I feel like introducing dragons into the muvluv setting would be strange is muvluv aware of the dimensional shenanigans?

I agree, since using dragons would raise too many questions even if they got written off as a rare BETA breed. The Muv Luv cast of the present are aware of dimensional shenanigans due to Lelouch and Claude, but some deliberation on the idea decided that Embryo would try to make the civil war a LOT destructive which would result in Europe falling to the BETA a lot sooner and potentially dooming humanity and undoing all of Lelouch's accomplishments so far.

Anyway after the upcoming Battle of Sadogashima, which was intended to lead to Lelouch and his group going to their first world/series, I decided to hold back to introduce new characters and following a debate with one of the story's betas, realized Lelouch should build more trust with the Imperial Japanese Army, so I am thinking that up next Lelouch would stop another BETA invasion and at the same time deal with those who aren't taking well to a foreigner piloting such a powerful machine despite Lelouch's recent accomplishments, so I figured Lelouch stops an uprising among the military who wanted to remove the Shogun and take out Lelouch, who was warned in advance. He not only defended the Shogun, but defeated the would be coup.

However, during the coup, it caused a fatal distraction, allowing the BETA to hit Yokohama leading to certain canon events to happen and leading into Operation Lucifer, which Lelouch and company would take part in, which after that I think Lelouch could be trusted with heading into space with a ship to seek allies for the people of the Muv Luv Earth or find a place to establish a colony for the refuges and to build places to mine resources and build new weapons.

What do you guys think, I just want to be sure.

Also I am looking for someone who knows Gunbuster to discuss combat between Space Monsters and Gundams, I know there is a huge number difference and size to consider, so I wanted to gauge how dangerous they could be so I plan my battles. I got an idea in mind in that Lelouch and company would deal with some stragglers that would be manageable, but the biggest problem presented to me is time dialtion, which makes finding a good point to introduce Lelouch's group and such does complicate things.

My general/fail back plan is for Lelouch and company to find the remains of the Gunbuster and/or the rest of the fleet sent to the center of the Galaxy, and some of the survivors of the final battle, but time dilation effect would've caused 12,000 years to pass on their Earth, and they bring them back to their Earth following ten years after Diebuster ended, but Noriko and Jung would stick around Lelouch's group. That is my summed up fail back plan.

So a major question I want to bounce off of people are Yui and her friends 14 when the invasion of Japan? Tv tropes says fourteen, but some sources hint they might be older, but no actual age is never given annoyingly.

So a major question I want to bounce off of people are Yui and her friends 14 when the invasion of Japan? Tv tropes says fourteen, but some sources hint they might be older, but no actual age is never given annoyingly.

So IahIahShipping have you heard anything on the ages of Yui and her friends during the invasion of Japan, Tv tropes hints fourteen, but some materials bring that into question?

So IahIahShipping have you heard anything on the ages of Yui and her friends during the invasion of Japan, Tv tropes hints fourteen, but some materials bring that into question?

So I'll take no one disagrees then?

Well I just finished chapter 11 of the story, so it's another chapter pre-made.

Hmmmm on another matter and maybe easier for folks to talk about would be the harem, or rather an update on culling the excess candidates, because this isn't going to be a story where Lelouch sleeps with everyone.

I am at the point where poll aren't going to help trim down the harem candidates further, but now its a debate of who could be introduced into the story more easily compared to others and wouldn't take a herculean effort to do so. Who could fit in a harem and second most important question, is how they could be included and if they be fine in a harem?

So aside from the list above, which could change depending on who I decide to give the ax to. And the poll will not be opened, this is just a easy list for me to keep track of it.

The list is in no specific order, but I am posting it for people to see where I stand in terms of candidates so far, and who is more or less locked in.

Yui Takamura is going to be Lelouch's first love and a starting member of the harem, that will not change.

Next would either be Shimako Kai or Kazusa Yamashiro to form a threesome, and from there the harem would form, all three are from Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse.

Here are those confirmed for the poll, but I might try to trim it down to seven since I doubt I could pull off a harem of this size.

Lilia Kjellberg (Muv Luv Alternative the Day After)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Noriko Takaya (Gunbuster)
Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos)
Airi Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)
Secelia Dote (Mobile Suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury)
Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken) - For Beatrix, the only thing stopping me from considering her a potentially confirmed member is how to address her past feelings for Jugen, which I doubt she would put aside easily and enter into a relationship with Lelouch. Hence while she is on the list/poll below.

The reserve/back-up list.

Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic)
Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarzesmarken)
Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing)
Meia Gisborn (Vandread)
Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Shiho Hahnenfuss (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos)
Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos)
Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Yuzuka Sendou (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Yuuhi Koubuin (Muv Luv Alternative)
Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
Maya Yamada (Infinite Stratos)
Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange)
Rayet Areash (Aldnoah Zero)
Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Froleytia Capistrano (Heavy Object)
Christina Mackenzie (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket)
Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative)
Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After)
Melvina Vidya Advani (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn)
Asaga vi Ryuvia (Sunrider)
C.C. (Code Geass)
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)
Leila Malcal (Code Geass)
Ayano Kosaka (Code Geass)
Kaguya Sumeragi (Code Geass)
Nika Nanaura (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Jung Freud (Gunbuster)
Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken)
Inko Amifumi (Aldnoah Zero)
Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Icari Isidolde (Sunrider)
Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit)
Saki Rukino (Valvrave the Liberator)
Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange)
Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Priscilla (Gun x Sword)
Carmen 99/Carul Mendosa (Gun x Sword)
Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken)
Inghild Bronikowski (Schwarzesmarken)
Anett Hosenfeld (Schwarzesmarken)
Anessa Rossetti (Buddy Complex)
Sarah Zabiarov (Gundam Zeta)
Lunamaria Hawke (Gundam SEED)
Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7)
Selene McGriff (Gundam Seed Stargazer)
Ritsuko Ogami (Muv Luv Unlimited: the day after)
Maya Disel (Code Geass)
Rosamia Badam (Gundam Zeta)
Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken)

So that is where it is at.

Ok I made what I am hoping will be the final poll, like some of my recent polls I have done. This one is solely focused on those I am interested in, but they have issues or complications that could impede their involvement in the harem. Even Beatrix is on there, despite having worked it out with her, but I might rework for my new plans involving her home series. And others I wish to address before going further with the story, 11 chapters have been pre-made as of this comment and beta-ed already.

The poll for the candidates with some serious issues.

I am open to discussing them of course, but just so you guys know, I am allowing for some people here, on my discord server and the FF.net forum story section to vote big before I'll limit the vote to four, so if you want to see a certain candidate stay in the running to join Lelouch's harem, I suggest you vote before I limit the vote to four, which I'll do when I update my Honkai story.

Ok I made what I am hoping will be the final poll, like some of my recent polls I have done. This one is solely focused on those I am interested in, but they have issues or complications that could impede their involvement in the harem. Even Beatrix is on there, despite having worked it out with her, but I might rework for my new plans involving her home series. And others I wish to address before going further with the story, 11 chapters have been pre-made as of this comment and beta-ed already.

The poll for the candidates with some serious issues.

I am open to discussing them of course, but just so you guys know, I am allowing for some people here, on my discord server and the FF.net forum story section to vote big before I'll limit the vote to four, so if you want to see a certain candidate stay in the running to join Lelouch's harem, I suggest you vote before I limit the vote to four, which I'll do when I update my Honkai story.

So anyone interested in voting on the poll because I would like to resolve it and move on.

And right now Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed is being considered for the harem with Lelouch.

Chapter fourteen is now done, moving onto chapter 15.

One of the biggest battles by far was finished, the Battle of Sadogashima.

As for the harem its going to be limited to seven or nine members, no more than that.

Here is the full list of series we are plotting to use and who we are considering for Lelouch's harem outside of Yui Takamura and her two friends Shimako and Kazusa.

The doc.

I got a new poll on fanfiction.net with a pretty straightforward aim, and with the aim to end a debate between me and my betas, which of these Gundam characters could work in a harem?

The newest poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back