• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Mr Zoat, when will Constantine show up again and/or the Golden Boy John Quinn mystery be resolved? After what happened with Danner, I think Paragon should be a bit more conscientious about checking up on people with obscure background connections to known figures.

Checking up on the two of them may be more difficult.

John is a Lord of Chaos, so he could be anywhere in the universe, or even beyond it, now.

Quinn has the Helm of Fate, so he's an extremely powerful mage now, and could have hidden any info about himself, kinda like how John had a spell that could erase him from public records.

Zoat actually likes subverting some tropes, so it is possible that Quinn is what he says he is.

That being a normal magician who John met a couple of time and later gave him the Helm because he was the most orderly person he knew, and he may not be the Golden Boy.

"That-." He actually backs up a step. "That does not matter. This is who we are."

I wonder which scares him more?
The possibility that this Harrowing needing to fail to ensure his people ever existed?
Or the possibility that if this Harrowing fails then humanity will never be put to the brink necessary to make themselves into the Sheeda?

Melmoth's Comic Origin

His immortality evidently comes from swapping his blood with the contents of an artifact Cauldron of New Gods origin. When his queen kicked him out he tried going solo to build up enough firepower to take her on when she came back, and wanted to live long enough to be around for it.

His Queen

Keeps up the harrowings without him, for similar reasons.

When she kicked him out, he settled into the ruins of the OG Arthur Pendragon' place (circa 8000 BC, don't ask me DC is weird about that being a cycle too. They had a comic run where it all happens again in the year 3000 AD too.)

Considering Morgaine le Fey, Merlin, the original Shining Knight and Entrigan the Demon were around for the King Arthur that most folks are familiar with, and we've seen signs of them around, one has to wonder about their place in this time travel insanity. Or some of the longer lived folks like Savage, or the Gods that might have interacted with them during previous visits.

Melmoth's Comic Origin

His immortality evidently comes from swapping his blood with the contents of an artifact Cauldron of New Gods origin. When his queen kicked him out he tried going solo to build up enough firepower to take her on when she came back, and wanted to live long enough to be around for it.

His Queen

Keeps up the harrowings without him, for similar reasons.

When she kicked him out, he settled into the ruins of the OG Arthur Pendragon' place (circa 8000 BC, don't ask me DC is weird about that being a cycle too. They had a comic run where it all happens again in the year 3000 AD too.)

Considering Morgaine le Fey, Merlin, the original Shining Knight and Entrigan the Demon were around for the King Arthur that most folks are familiar with, and we've seen signs of them around, one has to wonder about their place in this time travel insanity. Or some of the longer lived folks like Savage, or the Gods that might have interacted with them during previous visits.

Given the fact that the Sheeda mostly raided the past, many people may not have had all that much of a chance to figure them out. or interact with them.

The Gods also may not have been interested in them, or the raids were so quick that they couldn't do anything about it.

Most of the gods may not have been born when the Sheeda last raided if it was tens of thousands of years ago.

The likes of Merlin, Morgana and the others may have known of Melmoth, but they may have just considered him to be an ordinary fae, instead of a time traveling warlord from the future.

As for Savage it is possible that he knows of them, or he may not know of them.

Yeah he was most likely alive when they last conducted their last raid, but if they just attack what looks like a civilization they may have missed him if he didn't live in what can be considered a civilization.

The only time I recall Savage and the Sheeda mentioned as having a connection is in the Life Ore Death story on SB and SV.

Apparently Savage once ruled large portions of the planet, but the Sheeda destroyed several of the civilizations he ruled when they raided.

Mr Zoat, when will Constantine show up again and/or the Golden Boy John Quinn mystery be resolved? After what happened with Danner, I think Paragon should be a bit more conscientious about checking up on people with obscure background connections to known figures.
It will come up at some point.

Last edited:
both with regular scan and with optical sensors

Maybe 'regular scans'

I know you said that the only reason Billy can be Captain Marvel is because Shazam stays in the Rock to allow the gods to give him power, and that's why he doesn't go in the field himself, even though his knowledge and skill in magic may be more useful than Billy's brute force approach, and in order for someone to get powers like him they would need a powerful archmage to do something similar to Shazam, stay in a location without leaving it, but why can't they do what Adom did?

Adom nods. "I believe it is so. Blaze -his sister- showed a considerable understanding of the process. When he first approached me, the Wizard presumed to offer me the power of the gods who empowered him. Since they were not my gods I at first refused. It was Blaze who suggested that the Kahndaqi gods might be willing to provide equivalent power. She also accompanied me on my pilgrimage to the great temples of each of the gods whose power I bear."

Something appears to occur to Frederick. "Didn't the Wizard talk to your gods before that?"

"Not so far as I am aware."

"'Cause I was wondering… When you two fell out… Why didn't he just turn off your power?" Adom looks a little puzzled. "The Captain can turn off mine, the Wizard can turn off his…" Comprehension dawns. "I don't think he'd have fought you if he didn't have to. I think he didn't turn off your powers because he couldn't."

"Because he was not the one who mediated the exchange. The power flows directly from my gods." Adom nods. "I do not know that it is true, but there is a logic to it."

Just go directly to some gods without having a sorcerer to mediate the exchange, or stay isolated for it to work.

OL is friends with several gods, and they, or someone they know, may be interested in getting a champion, so maybe OL can find some heroically inclined magic user and have his magic be augmented by divine magic.

The gods get a champion and the League gets someone blessed by gods and who now has potentially god level skill in magic, and hey don't lose a powerful sorcerer like Dr Mist in the process.

The ring shows me the flame bend around Mattias, standing protectively between Sabbac and William. John isn't there. Where is he?

Was Mattias using some kind of anti demon magic there?

I think I remember that you mentioned on SB or SV that some members of Christianity used some kind of anti demon magic, but I may be mistaken?

If this is true then what's the magic called?

maybe remove 'there are'

just 'doing this is using a variety of combinations of locations'

maybe add 'that if we got hold'
No, those are both fine.
Unless he's counting Adom in that, it should be three Marvels, Billy, Mary and Freddy.
Yes, he counted Adom.
Maybe 'regular scans'
Thank you, corrected.
I know you said that the only reason Billy can be Captain Marvel is because Shazam stays in the Rock to allow the gods to give him power, and that's why he doesn't go in the field himself, even though his knowledge and skill in magic may be more useful than Billy's brute force approach, and in order for someone to get powers like him they would need a powerful archmage to do something similar to Shazam, stay in a location without leaving it, but why can't they do what Adom did?

Just go directly to some gods without having a sorcerer to mediate the exchange, or stay isolated for it to work.

OL is friends with several gods, and they, or someone they know, may be interested in getting a champion, so maybe OL can find some heroically inclined magic user and have his magic be augmented by divine magic.

The gods get a champion and the League gets someone blessed by gods and who now has potentially god level skill in magic, and hey don't lose a powerful sorcerer like Dr Mist in the process.
It takes a chunk of the god's power and effectively locks them out of manifesting on Earth.
Was Mattias using some kind of anti demon magic there?

I think I remember that you mentioned on SB or SV that some members of Christianity used some kind of anti demon magic, but I may be mistaken?

If this is true then what's the magic called?
He was using his own spiritual purity to reject the demon's magic. It doesn't really have a special name.
Maybe add a question mark if it's a question.
No, that's correct.

It takes a chunk of the god's power and effectively locks them out of manifesting on Earth.

If they manage to find some gods who wouldn't mind not being able to manifest on Earth while they have a champion it could work.

When Adom was trapped in his corpse were the gods empowering him unable to manifest on the Earth?

If the gods use a sorcerer to channel the power would they be able to manifest on the Earth?

I remember that Zeus managed to do that because he seduced Cassie's mother, but that could have been before Billy was empowered.

"Hey, um, y'know you offered to fix my spine?"

Did Paul fix his spine?

Last edited:
If they manage to find some gods who wouldn't mind not being able to manifest on Earth while they have a champion it could work.

When Adom was trapped in his corpse were the gods empowering him unable to manifest on the Earth?

If the gods use a sorcerer to channel the power would they be able to manifest on the Earth?

I remember that Zeus managed to do that because he seduced Cassie's mother, but that could have been before Billy was empowered.
Again, you think I've put a lot more thought into this than I actually have.
Did Paul fix his spine?
Yes.

You're thinking too small actually.

Cannonically, it's not limited to gods.

King Solomon, a dead Jewish guy, is one of Billy's patrons after all. I prefer the lords of magic explanation from the Freddy series, but whatever.

IBAC is likewise powered by dead mortals.

Sabbac is powered by demons.

Captain Thunder is powered by spirits/aspects of nature.

Black Sivana was powered by the fundamental forces of the universe.

Faed Away (part 5)
4th May
19:54 GMT -5

Abednego lowers his hands, witch-signs fading.

"It will not yield to my subtle magics, I'm afeared. All I can offer is best wishes and a blasting hex."

Mr. Yao nods. "Peter?"

The youth nods and steps toward, running his finger tips down the solid material of the door. The door… I wouldn't say shimmers, but my underdeveloped magic sense feels something.

Peter steps away. "Nay, sir. It responds to Sheeda blood, but it feels the manish blood within me and will not open."

I give Anarawd a quick repeat-scan, then synthesise a vial of Sheeda blood and play a purple healing ray over it for a few moments. Abednego frowns curiously.

"On my Earth, we have creatures called vampires. Intelligent animated corpses who maintain their existence by consuming the blood of the living. They don't have to kill to live, but the whole thing is a bit unsettling and I wanted to develop an alternative way of feeding for them. Our medical science is advanced enough to produce synthetic blood, but it lacks the arcane vitality which vampires need. This is-" I turn off the purple ray. "-vitalised Sheeda blood."

I float it closer to the resolutely closed door.

Nothing happens.

I uncork the vial and tip a small amount of the blood onto the surface of the door.

Nothing happens.

"Or it might not be a purely blood-based lock."

I tip the rest of the blood over my right gauntlet and step forward to touch the door myself.

Nothing happens.

I shrug inside my armour, disintegrate the blood and vial and than step back out of the way.

"Pass."

Mr. Yao nods. "Anarawd, what do you suggest?"

Anarawd looks uncertain. "Do you not have weapons?"

Another nod. "I could break this open with a note, but I would rather have this facility as undamaged as possible. Please step forward."

He hesitates, then comes forward with his hands forward and fingers outstretched.

"I.. cannot feel any of the spells which are in common use in the Land of Summer's End. Dark Melmoth may have a lock which is far more complex than anything I can open."

"Still, I would appreciate you making the attempt."

This is a curious question. How far can we… How far should we push him? He and his people are committed to killing most people currently alive on Earth and stealing everything they can carry. He hasn't repented in any sense and the only reason he's sticking with us is naked self-interest. If he's a prisoner of war we.. aren't supposed to compel him to assist us. Does Columbia have.. laws relating to war? They're certainly not signatories to the Geneva Conventions. And neither's Themyscira. And yes, precedent says that if a Sheeda war fleet was overhead right now I could mind control him, but… One isn't. I'm pretty sure that if he says 'no' that I could square it with my conscience anyway

But is he a prisoner of war? We're outside Columbia's borders here. I'm pretty sure that they'd just… Consider him to be a bandit. If there was a reason for them not to kill every Sheeda they met beyond 'we haven't met any'. Which would probably mean execution. So…

Anarawd touches the surface of the door, and green… Veins? Marbling? Appears on its dark surface.

Anarawd freezes.

"Anarawd, do you recognise this response?"

"I am-. Not-. High Born-. This magic is more sophisticated than-"

The door turns to dust floating in the air, then vanishes completely. Anarawd takes a hurried step backwards, his hands still in their raised position.

"-anything.. I know."

The room beyond appears to be… A control room? There's a techno-organic control panel, what looks enough like an Atlantean illusory display that I'm going to assume that's what it is, and… Not a lot else? The interior wall has a knobbly surface but I can't see any runic inscriptions.

Kind of dull for a final room, but I suppose that Melmoth was working with limited resources.

Or maybe there was a guardian beast and it died.

Leonid glances my way and I grant him construct armour, working in enough rune work and hunger that it should work against exotic attack. But that's why we put the super tough guy at the front. Mr. Yao nods and Leonid cautiously advances, eyes at medium glow.

I generate a sensor array construct and get scanning. The material this place is made of is… Sort of like chitin, in the same way that ceramic armour inserts are sort of like clay. I don't think this was ever part of a creature, even a magically-constructed one. I really have to take samples for Sephtian; if Atlantean bio-artificers can replicate it then we might be able to get Atlantis into space after all.

Leonid makes a careful circuit of the room before turning back to us and nodding.

"Clear."

I enter next, focusing my scanning on the control console. It's resisting exotic scanning, but more mundane sonic and thermal scans show where it's getting its food from. Deeper underground, there are creatures bringing it nutrients. I suppose they must have been too deep for the Columbians' spells to kill them. Either that, or too different from things that would usually be considered 'alive' for it to have been affected.

I don't.. actually have any Atlantean biomancers in my circle of contacts. Not my close contacts, anyway. Which is a shame because I think we're going to need a whole team here.

I send filaments throughout the room, but I can't feel any concealed objects. Low level magic, but no more than I would expect from this amount of Sheeda biotechnology.

"Clear."

Mr. Yao comes through next, his continuous hum causing a slight fluctuation in my armour construct. A moment passes and he nods at Abednego, who motions for Anarawd to enter first and then follows him in.

Mr. Yao looks at Anarawd and then gestures to the control system with his right hand.

"Does this seem familiar to you?"

"This.. precise design is new to me. Perhaps unique. But I can at least perform its basic operations."

"Please attempt to access the records contained here."

Anarawd nods, then focuses on the strange keyboard and begins pressing keys with purpose. The keys are marked with straight or slanting lines, which I assume make up the written form of the Sheeda language. The symbols aren't getting translated by my ring, which… Presumably means that they have no direct equivalents.

A moment passes, then tiny witch-signs in shades of green and blue flicker in the illusory space for a few seconds before drawing together into the form of a Sheeda man.

Anarawd tenses and lifts his hands off the control panel.

"Melmoth."

Last edited:
4th May
19:54 GMT -5

Abednego lowers his hands, witch-signs fading.

"It will not yield to my subtle magics, I'm afeared. All I can offer is best wishes and a blasting hex."
Well, that's worrying. Clearly this door hides something they really wanted kept private. On the upside, there's more than enough firepower here to open it.

Mr. Yao nods. "Peter?"

The youth nods and steps toward, running his finger tips down the solid material of the door. The door… I wouldn't say shimmers, but my underdeveloped magic sense feels something.
Good to see he's feeling anything at all, looks like he'll be using unconventional magic sooner rather than later. Not likely to see it anytime in the next year or two in-story, though...

Peter steps away. "Nay, sir. It responds to Sheeda blood, but it feels the manish blood within me and will not open."

I give Anarawd a quick repeat-scan, then synthesise a vial of Sheeda blood and play a purple healing ray over it for a few moments. Abednego frowns curiously.
How literal of him. Pretty unlikely to work. I doubt it's blood alone, after all.

"On my Earth, we have creatures called vampires. Intelligent animated corpses who maintain their existence by consuming the blood of the living. They don't have to kill to live, but the whole thing is a bit unsettling and I wanted to develop an alternative way of feeding for them. Or medical science is advanced enough to produce synthetic blood, but it lacks the arcane vitality which vampires need. This is-" I turn of the purple ray. "-vitalised Sheeda blood."
Wonder what a Vampire would make of it? Sweet ambrosia, or foulest black water?

I float it closer to the resolutely closed door.

Nothing happens.
:rolleyes: I honestly don't know what he was expecting...

I uncork the vial and tip a small amount of the blood onto the surface of the door.

Nothing happens.
I bet the others are sharing a silent conversation right now... o_O 'Is he always like this?'

"Or it might not be a purely blood-based lock."

I tip the rest of the blood over my right gauntlet and step forward to touch the door myself.

Nothing happens.
:oops: 'Honestly, this is rather tame, by his standards...'

I shrug inside my armour, disintegrate the blood and vial and than step back out of the way.

"Pass."
And half the group roll their eyes.

Mr. Yao nods. "Anarawd, what do you suggest?"

Anarawd looks uncertain. "Do you not have weapons?"
You haven't been paying attention, have you, knife-ears? They have weapons aplenty.

Another nod. "I could break this open with a note, but I would rather have this facility as undamaged as possible. Please step forward."

He hesitates, then comes forward with his hands forward and fingers outstretched.
And hoping there's no contingency set up for anyone showing signs of the Queen's service. Some hidden trait he might not be privy to that Melmoth would have lethal defences set up for...

"I.. cannot feel any of the spells which are in common use in the Land of Summer's End. Dark Melmoth may have a lock which is far more complex than anything I can open."

"Still, I would appreciate you making the attempt."
Given the alternative is the good old right boot against the mechanism, anything works better.

This is a curious question. How far can we… How far should we push him? He and his people are committed to killing most people currently alive on Earth and stealing everything they can carry. He hasn't repented in any sense and the only reason he's sticking with us is naked self-interest. If he's a prisoner of war we.. aren't supposed to compel him to assist us. Does Columbia have.. laws relating to war? They're certainly not signatories to the Geneva Conventions. And neither's Themyscira. And yes, precedent says that if a Sheeda war fleet was overhead right now I could mind control him, but… One isn't. I'm pretty sure that if he says 'no' that I could square it with my conscience anyway
Orange Enlightenment, everyone. Perfectly capable of justifying anything in pursuit of the necessary. At least OL is still self-aware enough to feel bad about it.

But is he a prisoner of war? We're outside Columbia's borders here. I'm pretty sure that they'd just… Consider him to be a bandit. If there was a reason for them not to kill every Sheeda they met beyond 'we haven't met any'. Which would probably mean execution. So…

Anarawd touches the surface of the door, and green… Veins? Marbling? Appears on its dark surface.
Should they be taking cover? Usually, you send the rogue in alone if there's any possibility of, well, a splash zone.

Anarawd freezes.

"Anarawd, do you recognise this response?"

"I am-. Not-. High Born-. This magic is more sophisticated than-"
He's barely a glorified scout. With a little proficiency in investigation and examination. They have to stop assuming he knows anything.

The door turns to dust floating in the air, then vanishes completely. Anarawd takes a hurried step backwards, his hands still in their raised position.

"-anything.. I know."
Huh, fancy. I would assume it reconstitutes itself when the lock is secured. Be a pain and waste of resources if it has to regrow the door every time it opens...

The room beyond appears to be… A control room? There's a techno-organic control panel, what looks enough like an Atlantean illusory display that I'm going to assume that's what it is, and… Not a lot else? The interior wall has a knobbly surface but I can't see any runic inscriptions.

Kind of dull for a final room, but I suppose that Melmoth was working with limited resources.
Very limited, from what I understand. No wonder he had trouble keeping the Columbians.

Or maybe there was a guardian beast and it died.

Leonid glances my way and I grant him construct armour, working in enough rune work and hunger that it should work against exotic attack. But that's why we put the super tough guy at the front. Mr. Yao nods and Leonid cautiously advances, eyes at medium glow.
Yay for being the tank. I bet there's no security back here because Melmoth didn't let anyone else in here...

I generate a sensor array construct and get scanning. The material this place is made of is… Sort of like chitin, in the same way that ceramic armour inserts are sort of like clay. I don't think this was ever part of a creature, even a magically-constructed one. I really have to take samples for Sephtian; if Atlantean bio-artificers can replicate it then we might be able to get Atlantis into space after all.
In living spacecraft. Space fish, of a sort. But that would be a long way off, I bet.

Leonid makes a careful circuit of the room before turning back to us and nodding.

"Clear."
And then the room explodes! No? I was half-expecting just that...

I enter next, focusing my scanning on the control console. It's resisting exotic scanning, but more mundane sonic and thermal scans show where it's getting its food from. Deeper underground, there are creatures bringing it nutrients. I suppose they must have been too deep for the Columbian's spells to kill them. Either that, or too different from things that would usually be considered 'alive' for have been affected.
Impressive that it still works after three or four hundred years. But such a system would basically be self-sustaining, once set up. The hard part would be preventing it from running wild or mutating.

I don't.. actually have any Atlantean biomancer in my circle of contacts. Not my close contacts, anyway. Which is a shame because I think we're going to need a whole team here.

I send filaments throughout the room, but I can't feel any concealed objects. Low level magic, but no more than I would expect from this amount of Sheeda biotechnology.

"Clear."
The sooner he can manage to work around magical effects with his scans, the better, I hope.

Mr. Yao comes through next, his continuous hum causing a slight fluctuation in my armour construct. A moment passes and he nods at Abednego, who motions for Anarawd to enter first and then follows him in.

Mr. Yao looks at Anarawd and then gestures to the control system with his right hand.
Deferring to the closest thing they have to an expert, I see... Don't let him poke it too much...

"Does this seem familiar to you?"

"This.. precise design is new to me. Perhaps unique. But I can at least perform its basic operations."

"Please attempt to access the records contained here."
;) "And don't mind the railgun Orange Lantern has formed, pointing at your heart..."

Anarawd nods, then focuses on the strange keyboard and begins pressing keys with purpose. They keys are marked with straight or slanting lines, which I assume make up the written form of the Sheeda language. The symbols aren't getting translated by my ring, which… Presumably means that they have no direct equivalents.
Makes sense, their language would have come into existence long after any Maltusian could have coded the ring to interpret it. Wonder if OL could find a lexicon or dictionary he could use to create a converter. A rosetta stone, so to speak.

A moment passes, then tiny witch-signs in shades of green and blue flicker in the illusory space for a few seconds before drawing together into the form of a Sheeda man.

Anarawd tenses and lifts his hands off the control panel.

"Melmoth."
The dark king himself. I expect we'll get a picture link tomorrow when OL takes a proper look at it.

Honestly, it's almost disappointing, the lack of defences in this room. Massive lock on the door, but nothing in here. Clearly Melmoth believed no-one but himself would ever be allowed here, so he left it unlocked. Not even a 'slide to unlock' with password. I would have put a bio-sensor in at least.

...he nods at Abednego, who motions...
Double space here.
They keys are marked with...
The keys are marked with...

hey Zoat
got a question you probably answer in the past at some point as i re-re-re-re-re-re-etc-read the story only thread again out of boredom

did that doctor Natu accept Paul offer to join ?

hey Zoat
got a question you probably answer in the past at some point as i re-re-re-re-re-re-etc-read the story only thread again out of boredom

I think she just punched him when he offered her the ring and he left because she wasn't interested.

If this isn't just his weird way of speaking then it should be 'I'm afraid'
It is.
Thank you, corrected.
Why did OL think the Atlanteans could get into space with that stuff, seeing as the Sheeda don't have space travel tech from what I remember?
Because it's enough of an improvement on their existing biomancy that it would allow them to.

It looks advanced enough that it could be used in space craft. The SI hasn't confirmed anything about Sheeda space travel.
Or -> Our

biomancer -> biomancers
Thank you, corrected.
EDIT: I assume this Melmoth is a personality construct of some sort and not the real deal. It will be fun if I'm wrong!
"A construct in the core? Unacceptable!"
Double space here.

The keys are marked with...
Thank you, corrected.
hey Zoat

I think it was mentioned later, but yes.

Or... And this is just a guess... The person who made it wasn't an idiot and built his lock to ignore fake Sheeda blood...

Or..And this is just a guess...OL may have thought of that already and just decided to test out his theory of fake Sheeda blood to make sure, because maybe the lock wouldn't be able to recognize that it's fake.

Also why are you commenting to Zoat when he can't see what you're writing because he blocked you, due to the fact that you're annoying and pointlessly aggressive?

Or... And this is just a guess... The person who made it wasn't an idiot and built his lock to ignore fake Sheeda blood...

I mean, that gets into what makes the blood "fake." OL synthesized it to be identical chemically to Sheeda blood, and the purple healing ray should have restored the arcane components of the blood. Since it didn't work, OL's missing something, which OL recognizes.

It's not like the blood OL used is made out of plastic from a gag shop.

Or..And this is just a guess...OL may have thought of that already and just decided to test out his theory of fake Sheeda blood to make sure, because maybe the lock wouldn't be able to recognize that it's fake.

Also why are you commenting to Zoat when he can't see what you're writing because he blocked you, due to the fact that you're annoying and pointlessly aggressive?
Or maybe it also tests for Sheeda skin and Sheeda aura and other stuff Paul didn't synthesize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back