• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

uggggggggggggggggggh.... Setting aside my annoyance, I do wonder what triggered the self destruct. It seemed a bit arbitrary to have it simply be the first time someone changed back.

"Score." He flips the cap off the bottle and sniffs the contents. "What's it made of?"
(Usually a pluralised term...)
I don't think that Jade's flat really appropriate.
I don't think that Jade's flat is really appropriate.
...send it high into the air just at the rotor reaches 'R'.
...send it high into the air just as the rotor reaches 'R'.
My construct in annihilated in a sudden explosion of exotic energy and brown mist.
My construct is annihilated in a sudden explosion of exotic energy and brown mist.
Thank you, corrected.
Well, I'm disappointed that all that shit went down on SV for something that had no effect on the story.
Oh, it did. There's at least one subject I'm not touching again.

Deep Space would have been the right place to take it, but I'm impressed by Mr Hamills wit, and reaction to the dial.

I'm surprised he didn't jump to deep space.

He's trying not to Transition until he gets a chance to have the Controllers take a good look at 'effects of Orange Light exposure on humans'.

He *did* try to transition...the dial apparently objected this, and stayed behind. See here:

Chihuahuan Desert it is, then. I shoot up into the air, then transition-

2nd January 2012
19:14 GMT -6

-to a place a reasonable distance from the roads or the stands and where's the dial?

2nd January 2012
20:14 GMT -5

I dive and catch

Emphasis on the bolded. Whoever made that thing was *ridiculously* paranoid to put something akin to a "dimensional lock" on the thing.

As for the Hero Dial initiating self-destruct? Yeah, I got nothing. I very much doubt that it blew up, but if it did, that's great.

Mr Zoat Welcome to QQ, Zoat, and I got to say, this story is pretty damn amazing.

If it steals powers from people in other dimensions then stopping it from doing stuff like the brief travel to the plane of avarice required for transition is more reasonable.

Well, I'm not the only one confused right now but....yeah.

Hopefully answers are forthcoming.

He impregnated the spider queen right? (I'm not sure) if so, future myths about him will probably sound like some ancient god at this point: possible names for him/ religions based on him include: the cake man, the giver of sight (to the people who lost their eyes), the Great Projenitor (to a race of humanoid spiders that freaks everyone out), he killed the beast of Okaara (who was worshipped as a god by some), he destroyed the citadellians, he's got resurrection myths about him spreading around the galaxy now... people have started religions based on a lot less - and unlike the first green lanterns, he doesn't have the Guardians overshadowing him (and he's done a lot more) - now the only thing he's really lacking is a Roman-style cult among the OLC. He's essentially space Jesus nowadays. Just hope this doesn't end in a religious war between the OLC and GLC when he's eventually gone (probably traveling the multiverse).

Last edited:
The Beast of Okaara was not worshipped as a god.
Huh... ok, I thought that was a thing you said since literally nobody knew what he really was except it was really dangerous. Weren't there religions on at least that planet built around staying the fuck away from that place? Oh well, must just be my headcanon that I got confused about.

Huh... ok, I thought that was a thing you said since literally nobody knew what he really was except it was really dangerous. Weren't there religions on at least that planet built around staying the fuck away from that place? Oh well, must just be my headcanon that I got confused about.
There was a very strong social custom about not going into the Forest of Weeds, but that was more along the lines of 'don't kick the rabid bear' than religious conviction.
He poked a private area with his fingers....and last I checked OL did not have dick-fingers.
He poked both private areas with his fingers. She has one on each side.
Well...you're just so damn innocent.

(trying to remember just what he's done this time)
It was something about the ill-educated female fans of depictions of male homosexuality.

You know... now that we're on qq, I wonder what spider-sex actually is... what is the male organ... I'm imagining it's probably holes on the bottoms of feet(if the holes are on tops of legs for females)... or do they literally have dick-fingers? Or are they just a lot smaller than the queen so more than one "cleans her holes" at the same time?

Informative....but I'm still not getting how that should get her pregnant.

I swear to god Zoat...if OL knocks up a spider but doesn't make out with Kon, I will be very cross.

It was something about the ill-educated female fans of depictions of male homosexuality.
Ah yes. I haven't bothered to update since 2016 and they STILL send me hatemail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back