• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Will you tell us if it is a hero, villain or neutral group?
And if you tell us can it be today please?:)

No, there's an actual Yellow Lantern version.

That's cheatingly broad.

No.

So mainstream.

Thank you, corrected.

I probably will, but that won't be for a while.

Neither really, though slightly more like the first. There's an image link back when he first appeared.
43cc5e5c62d5cf484230b79cc9e6b1e3.jpg

I don't have a particular image in mind for her.

No, no and why?

Earth 12 already has one.

Yes.

Its yellow in a universe that originated from a video game, from a book or from a visual nobel/comic/manga?

That would help narrow it down a little.

I greatly thank you if you really tell us what exact type of universe he came to.
Like Chaoswind asked which of these is it: a video game, comic, a manga or did he come to say a video game universe inspired by comics like Injustice?

All three, really.

Yes. It can.

Yes.

I was expecting something like (No, no, yes) the ORIGIN of the universe yellow calls his home cannot be all three.

However if that question is too broad, then riddle me this.

"Is yellow paul capable of recharging his ring?" or the reason he struggling is because the ring is out of charge and cannot be charged?

If that is still too broad then lets go with one of the Transformers verses.

How would Yellow charge his ring?
You said that he was emaciated, does that mean that the ring couldn't change him like the SI or did it simply burn off the extra weight?

I greatly thank you if you really tell us what exact type of universe he came to.
Like Chaoswind asked which of these is it: a video game, comic, a manga or did he come to say a video game universe inspired by comics like Injustice?
Originally an animated series, though I think that it's spawned offshoots in all of those things now.
"Is yellow paul capable of recharging his ring?" or the reason he struggling is because the ring is out of charge and cannot be charged?
Yes, he can charge it. You know how Kalmin killed a world to make the first yellow ring?
If that is still too broad then lets go with one of the Transformers verses.
No.

Originally an animated series, though I think that it's spawned offshoots in all of those things now.

Yes, he can charge it. You know how Kalmin killed a world to make the first yellow ring?

No.

Originally an animated series that now has games and books/comics?

Its a western cartoon or Eastern anime series?

I am going to guess western cartoon... Captain Planet? No wait if he can only charge by causing planetary levels of overwhelming fear then it has to be a verse with a thriving populated galaxy... Unless he is scaring earth to death every year... Its fucking Futurama isn't it? and he works for Robo Santa Claus?

I am going to guess western cartoon... Captain Planet? No wait if he can only charge by causing planetary levels of overwhelming fear then it has to be a verse with a thriving populated galaxy... Unless he is scaring earth to death every year... Its fucking Futurama isn't it? and he works for Robo Santa Claus?
Evangelion? Dragon Ball? Powerpuff girls? To Love-Ru? Gurren Lagan? Now which of these has Zoat seen?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is Angelica something more like
1215x855_px_Claymore_anime_digital_art_sexy_anime_sword_teresa_wings-797343.jpg!d

or like
images

or like
969e9e35b226a1f7ef85badcba1674e6.jpg
Those are the 3 kinds of superhero female clothing, so how skimpy is she?
Big no on all three.

Double no.
Evangelion? Dragon Ball? Powerpuff girls? To Love-Ru? Gurren Lagan? Now which of these has Zoat seen?
No.
Its RWBY isn't it? Now that I think about it that actually fits very well for a Yellow Lantern.
No.

As for yellow lantern setting guesses (trying to make some of these as April Foolsy as possible): Sam & Max? Rocky and Bullwinkle? Invader Zim? Masters of the Universe? Astro Boy? Doctor Who?

Some of these would be really entertaining for a bit.

As for yellow lantern setting guesses (trying to make some of these as April Foolsy as possible): Sam & Max? Rocky and Bullwinkle? Invader Zim? Masters of the Universe? Astro Boy? Doctor Who?

Some of these would be really entertaining for a bit.
I am doing Masters of the Universe. But not with yellow.

My guess: Megas XLR. Yellow!Paul hangs out with Coop, who routinely scares the shit out of New Jersey and a good portion of New York with all his giant robot fighting (and the times he goes apeshit on the Jersey City DMV office).

It would be VERY entertaining to see Yellow as Santa Claus herald in Futurama.Can someone write a christmasy song about him it would be HILARIOUS.
If you're doing Masters of the Universe then will he be helping Skeletor or some of the other villains achieve their objectives in more practical , rational and sane manners.
No LostPath i don't think its the Authority or Wildstorm because he said they were in various media and the Authority only appeared in comics from what im aware of.
When i asked what Mist looks like i was asking about his superhero costume. The picture you gave of him was from his time in JL Dark where he wore that second costume, the one without the hat.
Cornwall Boys powers include control over fire,water,air and earth and he is also a thaumavore9magic eater) from what has been said and shown about him in story. But can he also control other elements like lighting, because i think he mentioned about throwing lightning around and can he also do other things like how that earthbender in Avatar was able to control lava and when waterbenders control ice?
Are all these powers innate to the male members of his family that get their magic?

When is Match going to come back to the paragon side in the story?
Are Asgardians in your MCU storyline and Avengers storyline similar to New Gods?
Essentially being highly powerful beings that can gain divine powers over a certain domain, or have you not decided yet?
The MCU Asgardians seem more like New Gods than their Avengers counterparts.
Do the martian gods from the comics exist in your version of earth 16 or were they just students of Karmang, like when M'gann mentioned his disciple H'ronmeer, and students of his students that eventually became worshipped due to their actions?
When you were writing Karmang using his magic were you inspired by this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back