• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

My 'heart' says yes, but my brain says no. They're attractive, but I know it's a trap. It cannot be, I'm sorry my love :p

you can it's just hard to do and it will take a little while

As adorable as the walking apocalypse might be, I'm still gonna pass.

If I can unchain her then yes, otherwise no.
Please don't unchain the Ragnarok Puppy, kay? Thinking with your dick does not justify unleashing a beast that will kill a good chuck of the world directly, and in doing so start the events that cause the rest to die.

she will not do it if you become her waifu or husbando she will protect you and cherish you and make you learn how to cook that is it that's all that she wants

and this version of fenrir could do it even chained for all you know but she does not cause she knows if she does not she gets the best waifu/husbando in the world

I'd do it. Not like personality and danger stopped others before.

fine only this once i will say yes to you

why yes i would bang him to Death!

That is a wheel... I should not... but what if...?

I'm kinda interested in if anyone would bang my avatar on QQ. I've got a maybe and a never so far, so it's possible.

Don't swing that way, but if ya get genderbent I live by Ben Franklin rules.

If it looks good with a bag on it's head it's bangable.

All chained up like that, don't think they're in any situation to say no. Hopefully she would be though.

Strike one: looks twelve.
Strike two: looks drugged.
Strike three: is catgirl.

Hard pass. Not quite as hard a pass as the world-killing-pupper, but still a hard pass.

All chained up like that, don't think they're in any situation to say no. Hopefully she would be though.

she is fenrir from norse mythology the one who starts ragnarok,if you do not want ragnarok she wont start it anyway she can still fight even if chained so she is in a position to say no

yes id bang tananari

I'm honestly surprised to see someone who'd bang TanaNari's avatar, but if I could get your avatar's consent then yeah.

I'm honestly surprised to see someone who'd bang TanaNari's avatar, but if I could get your avatar's consent then yeah.

you got it though (is that how you write it?) she is a wolf-girl and you are a cat-girl so if you hate wolf-girls she will be sad cause she loves cat-girls (this is my headcanon for my avatar she loves consent and likes cat-girls and she is fenrir)

Was pretty much raised with canines most of ma life, so hard YES

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back