• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Nothing against Demons, but I prefer them on the more effeminate side... And generally not having a smile that looks anything remotely like that. So, nah, I'm good.

Sure.
I am the worst parts of, like, 90% of the Daedra combined. Sanguine ain't got shit on me.

See, Sanguine? You eat until you're full. Slaanesh? Well, frankly folks, I ain't even allowed to write about that in NSFW.
You exaggerate. My one work on here isn't far short of full Slaanesh and nobody suggested I was anywhere near any kind of line.

*reads*

Oh my sweet summer child...
More drugs, more noise, more sharp edges, and the torture/snuff and sex wouldn't be kept as separate (or are you forgetting the bit where Kyouko had chunks bitten out of her until her mind caved in from the pain?). That's about it AFAIK. I did specify that it was "not far short" of full Slaanesh; I have read harsher, such as KoaQuest.

And forget the question of "would I"; I have. In a dream, but still.

EDIT: Oh, re: Kyouko in BHD - I don't think I actually put it in the text, but my idea there was that Gretchen haxxored Kyouko's senses so that she could still feel through all the mouthfuls Gretchen ate. So basically you've got a few dozen half-chewed chunks of flesh marinating in stomach juices made out of despair, and the sensations are all still coming through.

Last edited:
Huh... so is this a foursome or is it just me and the cute girl in the middle?

Either is fine but one will be wild sex, the other will be tnefer and have deeper meaning.

Uwwaah?!?

*is tackled and pinned down, the Angel straddling me!*

Corrupt!? Impure?! I-I thought A-angels were supposed to be p-pure!
"Oh they are, why do you think I was vanished to earth hmmm? I'm a Fallen Angel~"

"That means I get to enjoy all those lewd things regular angels are top stuffy for, I get to be as kinky as I want. Which means things are going to be very interesting for you now~"

"Oh they are, why do you think I was vanished to earth hmmm? I'm a Fallen Angel~"

"That means I get to enjoy all those lewd things regular angels are top stuffy for, I get to be as kinky as I want. Which means things are going to be very interesting for you now~"
*whimpers and moans in fear and more than a little excitement, looking up with smoldering green eyes*

P-please, don't be gentle...

No idea who that is, so I don't know.
Huh... so is this a foursome or is it just me and the cute girl in the middle?

Either is fine but one will be wild sex, the other will be tnefer and have deeper meaning.
Think you might have made a typo there. And, uh, there are reasons Nanjou Kyouka is being strangled in that pic.
She'd masterminded a beating of Kagami Kouhei, the boy on the right, that left him in hospital, and an attempt to rape Shiraki Aeka, the girl on the left.

Think you might have made a typo there. And, uh, there are reasons Nanjou Kyouka is being strangled in that pic.
Yeah, apparently strangling someone to death is a fun couples activity. But then she farted, and they were so disgusted, they decided they didn't want to kill her anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah, apparently strangling someone to death is a fun couples activity. But then she farted, and they were so disgusted, they decided they didn't want to kill her anymore.
DOUBLE YANDERE LOVE IS THE TRUEST LOVE.

And she did a little more than fart; she voided her bladder and bowels. They were disgusted by the urine, but that just made them try harder; the defecation made them crack up with laughter, and that was when they decided to let her live.

Also, spoilers. It is the climactic scene, and while my avatar gives a fair bit of it away we don't have to go the whole hog.

DOUBLE YANDERE LOVE IS THE TRUEST LOVE.

And she did a little more than fart; she voided her bladder and bowels. They were disgusted by the urine, but that just made them try harder; the defecation made them crack up with laughter, and that was when they decided to let her live.

Also, spoilers. It is the climactic scene, and while my avatar gives a fair bit of it away we don't have to go the whole hog.
Ah, I only know about that scene from an article on Cracked, and the article only mentioned the farting part.

Also, spoilered my previous post, though I doubt that will stop anyone.

*whimpers and moans in fear and more than a little excitement, looking up with smoldering green eyes*

P-please, don't be gentle...
*Leans in and then gently holds your hand*

So lewd!
She'd masterminded a beating of Kagami Kouhei, the boy on the right, that left him in hospital, and an attempt to rape Shiraki Aeka, the girl on the left.
That is possible. I'm still up for a little fun with you though, but it's probably just going to be with the middle girl if the other two are upset about that.
Hmmm, what a cute pokemon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back