• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Magic 8 Ball: "Magic 8 Ball has Spoken!!! Also I saw Fish it was pretty."
I think that was me, my phone is screwy with the rolls room, I clicked send and it didn't seem to do anything so I closed the page, but it looks like it did work. Also, since I asked the question, doesn't that make my roll the one that is counted?

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
*Throws burning to RNGod bed*

Have a happy honeymoon~~

Magic 8 Ball will Dark Ness survive the QMs repeated attempts to kill him? Preemptively rolling 1d100 and 1d10000000 for it.

Alric3120 rolls 1d100 = 50
Alric3120 rolls 1d10000000 = 997533
https://rolz.org/dr?room=Asakura Quest

I will walk the edge of life and death, not truly surviving nor truly dieing. I will leverage this into ice cream, don't ask how.

*Using the RNGod as a bed*
You and Valeshin? I didn't expect that. How long have you had feelings for each other?:p

So, is there any voting going on or?

[X] Oversoul Creation. Medium: Yatano Kagami.
-[X] Using the the mirror as a base, you create a sharpened edge around it uses the soul of your partner. Similar to a chakram, it won't cut you, but it will cut anything else. A very simple, yet effective weapon.
Votes: 4

[X] an 8 sided mirror shield
Votes: 2

[X] Oversoul Creation. Mediums: Yatano Kagami and Yoh
-[X] Using himself and the Yatano Kagami Yoh creates an unstable layer of furyoku around the Mirror With one of Misukunes eyes covering it (constantly flickering) and his right Arm which becomes covered in flickering purple energy, which explodes whenever he hit's or blocks anything with it hurting himself and his opponent due to it's unstable nature.
Votes: 1

[X] Train in General Shamanism.
[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Get to know Misukune. +50% of Event.
Votes: 6

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art
Votes: 3

[X] Train in Art
Votes: 2

[X] Train in Itoko

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art.

Alright General Shamanism, Omyoudou, Furyoku, and Misukune.

Roll 1d100+13 for General Shamanism, 1d100+13 for Onmyoudou, 1d100+9 for Furyoku, and 1d100 for Misukune.

rolled for Furyoku in the room (102)

was for Furyoku but forgot to label it before someone else rolled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back