• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Saw the Room.

102 Critical. 42. Furyoku. Total 144.

Also I forgot roll 1d12 for time spent training.

I have rolled the time.....

Btw, isn't 1d100+13 supposed to be either General or Onmyoudou? burningclaw2

So 3 months, with 144 effectiveness,and 24(2) wisdom. Yeah 20736 Furyoku gained, plus additional Wisdom and Endurance bonuses due to crit.

Larekko has rolled 60 in the room for Misukune

Thanks for the advice: I'll update soon.
Btw +20k Furyoku, Misukune Event, Maxed General and +20 levels to Onmyoudou. We also gain Prodigy Trait.

Okay, let's get Art for the next rounds since General is full, how about it?

We're sneaking up on dad's power level. Soon we will surpass him! Then we just need to catch up with his combat experience and imagination.

Guys, we have to see what we unlock with the Misukune Event; our priorities regarding training are Onmyoudou, Ascetism, Furyoku, Art and in future some Itoko maybe.

Guys, we have to see what we unlock with the Misukune Event; our priorities regarding training are Onmyoudou, Ascetism, Furyoku, Art and in future some Itoko maybe.
I think you got that wrong.
Furyoku, Art, Onmyoudou, Asceticism

Also, burningclaw2 shouldn't Onmyoudou have an extra plus 5 from the turn before last?

^ I didn't put them in the order of priority, I just meant them as important things to do.

^It should be, I'll wait the confirmation to roll again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back