• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train Art.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Train in Asceticism

I went with Ascetism because it will be useful, art and furyoku are musts, and Bajiquan is cool as fuck: guys, seriously, change your votes, because Onmyoudou bonus levels can wait, Kotomine Kirei mode not.
Next turn I will roll for Ascetism and Bajiquan, Art or Onmyoudou (whichever we do).
Btw Hao is cute as a princess, and we're his twin, so...

Btw in the index Tamamo is still called Misukune.
Also, there isn't a page about our OS, and the last update isn't in the main story section :p

She'd think of you as a herm or futa otherwise you wouldn't have been engaged to her.
Well.......

There is always test tube baby making.

Also, since we now have a 90% Divination chance, can I divine Anna's first impression of us? (I believe we meet her next turn)

Rolling
[dice]2416[/dice]

Not bad.

Pretty sure we weren't serious.
...we weren't, right?

welp, crossdressing Maso Yoh is a go!
God have mercy on our souls

Also i may have broken a rib laughing but it was worth it.

So future crossdressing shenanigans aside (hey Tamamo can help us buy/choose clothes in the future!)

what do our family think of our massive rise in power at such a young age?

If you don't stop spying on her with Divination she will maul your face in.
This was the first time! Also, how does she know? She hasn't met us to read our mind yet. Finally, we are predicting the future, so how could present her know anyways, and we are more spying on both of us, since we are looking for her reaction to us.

Huh, thinking about it, feel no pain means we're immune to Anna's Legendary left slap....her greatest weapon has been defeated.

So future crossdressing shenanigans aside (hey Tamamo can help us buy/choose clothes in the future!)

what do our family think of our massive rise in power at such a young age?
They're proud.
This was the first time! Also, how does she know? She hasn't met us to read our mind yet. Finally, we are predicting the future, so how could present her know anyways, and we are more spying on both of us, since we are looking for her reaction to us.
She's just that good. Now stop spying on her before she kills you.
Huh, thinking about it, feel no pain means we're immune to Anna's Legendary left slap....her greatest weapon has been defeated.
Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back