• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

[X] Train in Art
[X] Train in Art 2
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Train in Asceticism.

I would rather not cross dress, it can work for some quests but masochism is enough of a kink for me. last update already had us start to like the pain.

Well, what do you expect? We got into the Iron Maiden every years.

Even if we can't in the quest, I'll one day, near the end, make an omake where we archieve the harem end.

For Shaman's Kannushi are just male mikos. They just don't do much tending as Gods tend to want nubile females.

Kannushi Training is just you learning some shamanic arts from your mother.

For Shaman's Kannushi are just male mikos. They just don't do much tending as Gods tend to want nubile females.

Kannushi Training is just you learning some shamanic arts from your mother.
So it is basically just Miko training with a different name. Why not just call it Miko training then, since we don't have to crossdress to do it? I thought we would be trained in the stuff Kannushi do instead of what Mikos do before you said this.

Because Miko literally means Priestess.

True, but since we are learning from Mom, who is training us in the things she knows as a Miko, it is still an accurate description. We are learning how to be a priestess, even if we aren't actually becoming one.

Regardless, you are the GM and can do whatever you want, so I bow to your judgement. It isn't a big deal anyways.

True, but since we are learning from Mom, who is training us in the things she knows as a Miko, it is still an accurate description. We are learning how to be a priestess, even if we aren't actually becoming one.

Regardless, you are the GM and can do whatever you want, so I bow to your judgement. It isn't a big deal anyways.
Wouldn't she be teaching us to be a Kannushi, if we weren't crossdressing? burningclaw2 just said that they're the same thing, in the Shaman King world, other than one being for men, and the other being for women.

Wouldn't she be teaching us to be a Kannushi, if we weren't crossdressing? burningclaw2 just said that they're the same thing, in the Shaman King world, other than one being for men, and the other being for women.
*Shrug*

Stop the crossdressing thing, we juust need to learn miko/kannushi skills, no need for crossdressing and i wouldn't be able to read this and not laugh xD

Guys, I just remembered that in Shaman King Remix there is a chapter (the second one) where Anna is super sadistic to Yoh: we have to do something similar in the quest xD

Guys, I just remembered that in Shaman King Remix there is a chapter (the second one) where Anna is super sadistic to Yoh: we have to do something similar in the quest xD

I just read it, and this struck me.

"Number 2. Walking around the neighborhood wearing my clothing (as a training)."

Yoh crossdresses in canon!:p

Please no crossdressing.

I'm now pretty sure that Dark Ness has a thing for traps/crossdressing.

Shaman King Fight, Duh!

[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train Art.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Train in Asceticism

No getting to know more about Best Wife?

For shame!

Tfw you want the harem end but Anna would kill you before you could.

hmm, just a thought but if we'd of studied Hao's book this year we might of been able to replenish Matamune's Furyoku so he wouldn't run out.

hmm, just a thought but if we'd of studied Hao's book this year we might of been able to replenish Matamune's Furyoku so he wouldn't run out.
Matamune is an Oversoul -.- You could've done that with general shamanism when you unlocked your oversoul.

Matamune is an Oversoul -.- You could've done that with general shamanism when you unlocked your oversoul.
fair enough. i got a bit confused with the fact that Hao made Matamune self sustaining and able to wield his own oversoul so i thought it was something different from a normal OS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back