• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

fair enough. i got a bit confused with the fact that Hao made Matamune self sustaining and able to wield his own oversoul so i thought it was something different from a normal OS
Hao is just very imaginative. Plus he gave the cat a lot of Furyoku.

Burning, I was thinking, does our Yoh, like the canon one, dislike the humans? (He said it when he met Hao in the Great Spirit)

Not much interaction at the moment, will probably change once he goes to meet Anna...or work.
We meet her next update, right? (And, work is evil! I am with Canon!You on this one. Work will cut into our training time, after all.;))

On a different note, as far as I can tell, this is the only active Shaman King quest around. I believe that there is only two others, both dead, and one isn't even in English.

(Ah, update day, by 14 minutes. Well, I know what I am looking forward to when I wake up. Lets all worship Valeshin.)

[X] Train in Bajiquan
[X] Train Art.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Train in Asceticism
Votes: 12

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art.
[X] Train in Asceticism
Votes: 2

[X] Train Art.
[X] Train in Asceticism
[X]Economics
-[X]While helping mom win the stock market.
Votes: 1

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art.
[X] Train Bajiquan.

[X] Train in Art
[X] Train in Art 2
[X] Train in Asceticism.

Bajiquan, Art, Furyoku, and Ascetism.

Alright Roll 1d100+10 for Bajiquan, 1d100+9 for Art, 1d12 for time training Furyoku and 1d100+10 for the ffectiveness, finally roll 1d100+14 for Ascetism.

Bajiquan Roll: 37

Art: 91

Furyoku: 8 Months, 89

Ascetism Roll: 112. 87

Last edited:
If no one does Art I'll do it 30 min after my furyoku roll.
And as now we have almost the same quantity of Canon Yoh's Furyoku.

huh, crit on Ascetics. too bad it doesn't has one more.

Baijiquan.... Well, at least we know our physical condition sucks.

Furyoku : 89 x 8 x 2 x 31 = 44,144. Finally getting past our Father! 105,870 Furyoku, we almost get past canon Yoh Final Furyoku! Another one like these and we got enough to match initial Tamamo.

Art, average I suppose?

We just reached level 90 in Asceticism, hell yeah! Although, if anyone wants to write a quick omake, we could bumb that up to 95.

Dai Tengu, here we come! Also, Anna time is now!

yes! with that art roll we finally have enough Imagination for spirit Unity with Tamamo, and we can use our double medium skill to channel unity and oversoul at the same time for big bonuses :D

yes! with that art roll we finally have enough Imagination for spirit Unity with Tamamo, and we can use our double medium skill to channel unity and oversoul at the same time for big bonuses :D

Does burningclaw2 ever mention the imagination limit for Unity type?

And from our parents and grand parents, we only left with Itoko and Kannushi/Miko Skill. So far, we took the masculine option, time to get into our feminine sides?

I'm more partial to train our Chō-Senjiryakketsu comprehension, though.

Next training time (not turn since we have to met Anna) I think we should max Ascetism for Dai Tengu, Furyoku, Art again and Itoko/Kannushi/Onmyoudou.
We can even max Ascetism now if we write at least two omakes: Dark Ness can you do one while I do the other?

Next training time (not turn since we have to met Anna) I think we should max Ascetism for Dai Tengu, Furyoku, Art again and Itoko/Kannushi/Onmyoudou.
We can even max Ascetism now if we write at least two omakes: Dark Ness can you do one while I do the other?
I can try, it depends on how fast burning updates. Although, could you toss me some ideas? I am running low on inspiration.

another question that needs answering is now that we can use spirit unity, can we keep it on whilst we do furyoku training? 50% boost to it might be nice, and having it up whilst our Furyoku increases might have interesting side effects.

Edit: for an Omake why not write about Yoh using the image of himself pushing his father down a mountain to center his mind? hehe

I think Burning can leave us some hours to write if necessary: for ideas try something like a description of a mountain ritual to gods with father or things like that, even just meditation under harsh environments. Just tell me what you do so I can write at the same time but not the same thing.

Mountain climbing was used before for Asceticism update, but as they are apparently "Shamans in search of powerful spirits, often pilgrims or hermits" something about investigating powerful spirits would likely work too. If you don't mind having Yoh travel to different parts of the world in your omake you could have him hike across a desert, or search through a jungle or something as well I expect.

And sorry if none of these ideas help. I'm awful at writing myself, so offering a random idea or two is all I can do to help with bonuses.

^We were the one to do the omakes so we know xD However meditation or rituals weren't used. We also aren't normal Ascetics, but Shugenja who only go up the mountains.

Never realized it was that specific. Well worth noting then that volcanos are a kind of mountain. Different hazards there, both in active and inactive ones if that helps either of you any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back