• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Right, so Shuten-Douji for next rounds, right? And Oversoul Crafting along with that.

Or is it better to craft OS later? It is the year before SK after this, right?

....Shouldn't we use only a single room, so as to prevent cheating? Not that I'm accusing anyone, it's just a matter of principle. As it is, anyone can make a room vaguely related the roll, roll for it, and then make another room to do it again if the roll is bad.

....Shouldn't we use only a single room, so as to prevent cheating? Not that I'm accusing anyone, it's just a matter of principle. As it is, anyone can make a room vaguely related the roll, roll for it, and then make another room to do it again if the roll is bad.

Honestly speaking, I prefer to use several rooms since rolling in one room continuously has many times yielded only low level expectation for me. But if we has to use one rooms only, I'll be okay as well.

Just don't expect me to roll continuously, My repeated rolls is usually very extreme in both ends.

Right, so Shuten-Douji for next rounds, right? And Oversoul Crafting along with that.

Or is it better to craft OS later? It is the year before SK after this, right?
Yes, the canon starts the year after this.
We should go for Shuten Doji and Oversoul I suppose.
Burning is fine with it, and usually rolling too much in the same room brings misfortune: if we are requested to do so I'll go with it even if the rolls will not be the same.

and now we know that we can use Spirit unity on Multiple spirit's at once our skillset has become much more diverse, skills of our spirits combine to make us pretty damn versatile, not to mention the large chance to gain technical Knowledge.

Ideas for OS:

Tamamo for Weapon-type OS

Dai Tengu as Spirit-type OS (Declared by Burning)

Shuten Douji as Armor-Type OS

Burning is fine with it, and usually rolling too much in the same room brings misfortune: if we are requested to do so I'll go with it even if the rolls will not be the same.

Idk man, it's easily abusable and the prolonged rolling is not that bad. I'm usually in the ADOTN room and the rolls there are usually fairly wide ranging and having tested the rolls over and over again, you actually tend to roll high. I.e, 70+. In every hundred rolls, you'll get more than 30 rolls above 70. And if it feels like it's being low, just smack the RNG by doing #100d100.

Idk man, it's easily abusable and the prolonged rolling is not that bad. I'm usually in the ADOTN room and the rolls there are usually fairly wide ranging and having tested the rolls over and over again, you actually tend to roll high. I.e, 70+. In every hundred rolls, you'll get more than 30 rolls above 70. And if it feels like it's being low, just smack the RNG by doing #100d100.
Like I said I will go along with it if Burning wants so, otherwise I'll continue doing the usual, since I have had in the past bad experiences with same room multiple rolls

What do you say about doing writing next turn, then making a super awesome manga (under a pen name, of course).

What do you say about doing writing next turn, then making a super awesome manga (under a pen name, of course).
It's a bit useless in my opinion, after the next turn the canon will start and we will have little time to do anything, I would prefer raise our imagination a little bit more or other useful things, even divination work if we want money: this because being mangaka is a full time job, and we don't have time to do one, and we will not be able to raise writing too much if we don't roll a critical.

It's a bit useless in my opinion, after the next turn the canon will start and we will have little time to do anything, I would prefer raise our imagination a little bit more or other useful things, even divination work if we want money: this because being mangaka is a full time job, and we don't have time to do one, and we will not be able to raise writing too much if we don't roll a critical.
Do you think we should raise smithing or music, then?

Do you think we should raise smithing or music, then?
Actually writing is fine too, either that or music, since they both give imagination; we could also go for social skills, but I don't know if it is worth it.
Obviously we should search Shuten-Doji and create a new oversoul or train in martial arts.

I say we go with martial arts. We are already strong enough to defeat the low level starters in the shaman fights with our current OS, and we can make a new one any time during the fights. Where as, trading martial arts might be difficult to do as much as we have been. Plus, as long as we keep trading imagination, the longer we wait, the better our OS.

On a different note: burningclaw2, is the reason we no longer get yearly stat boosts because we have stopped growing, because we no longer get training from our family, some combination of the two, or something else? (Just curious).

Also, are we allowed to divine Shuten Doji's location, or did we already figure it out? (I forgot)

I say we go with martial arts. We are already strong enough to defeat the low level starters in the shaman fights with our current OS, and we can make a new one any time during the fights. Where as, trading martial arts might be difficult to do as much as we have been. Plus, as long as we keep trading imagination, the longer we wait, the better our OS.

On a different note: is the reason we no longer get yearly stat boosts because we have stopped growing, because we no longer get training from our family, some combination of the two, or something else? (Just curious).

Also, are we allowed to divine Shuten Doji's location, or did we already figure it out? (I forgot)
Yes, I agree. I'm curious too about the stats.
For Shuten Doji I wrote it long ago, but there is no need to know since we just have to roll good (leave it to me please) to find him.

Yes, I agree. I'm curious too about the stats.
For Shuten Doji I wrote it long ago, but there is no need to know since we just have to roll good (leave it to me please) to find him.
I kind of just want to take advantage of our 100% divination, which we haven't used at all. Considering that, I don't see how we could fail to find him. I expect that a failed roll means that we have to fight him to gain his allegiance or something.

Speaking of which, how is Anna doing?
[dice]3021[/dice]

I made one. No one wants to use it.

I kind of just want to take advantage of our 100% divination, which we haven't used at all. Considering that, I don't see how we could fail to find him. I expect that a failed roll means that we have to fight him to gain his allegiance or something.

Speaking of which, how is Anna doing?
[dice]3021[/dice]
She is currently mauling Dark Ness for using divination about her.

Why? if he hates humans so much shouldn't he be targeting city's and more developed country's? or is he trying to find something in particular?

Also rolling divination to see what Hao think's of us now with our Massive increase of power.
[dice]3022[/dice]

Why? if he hates humans so much shouldn't he be targeting city's and more developed country's? or is he trying to find something in particular?

Also rolling divination to see what Hao think's of us now with our Massive increase of power.
[dice]3022[/dice]
No Answer because Hao is badass enough to stop divination attempts if he wanted to.
Okay, I like him again now.

Rolling for what kind of drugs.
[dice]3023[/dice]

...I don't know if that is good or bad.
The kind that gives cancer, and 15 different STD's. Also very bad for the environment.

Why does he need to build forces? He could probably beat multiple armies, blind, with his hands tied behind his back.
For the Shaman Fight you need a team, with multiple teams which want a single person to become Shaman King is easier because you can eliminate all enemies team with your own, like Hao's teams, X-Laws or the Gandharas

For the Shaman Fight you need a team, with multiple teams which want a single person to become Shaman King is easier because you can eliminate all enemies team with your own, like Hao's teams, X-Laws or the Gandharas

Ah. I know this, it is just that when I heard forces, I thought of an army. Sorry.

Africa, Hao burning down several villages.
So Hao wrecking Drug Cartlels and Hopefully human trafficking operations and rescuing the victims to join his army? and I should have rolled.

Man made action is not natural. Next Natural disaster that we are in a position to warn poeple about and be taken seriously.
[dice]3024[/dice]

Freak Tornado in Izumo if you guys don't stop pissing of the sadistic QM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back