• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

[X] Fix the Sessho-seki (costs both actions)

hmm, does the Endurance Bonus on Action no longer exist?

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

Dark Ness try to avoid these type of questions, they are mostly useless, known and annoying, I assure you, after I read them I'm pretty much annoyed <.<

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

Focusing on art is probably more useful to us than focusing on social with the low gains we get. We need to fix the Sessho-seki as well, otherwise finding the pieces was pointless.

Also did a year pass in this update? If so shouldn't we have gotten a D6 roll for each of our stats to increase? I know we traded away our birthday presents for the Sessho-seki pieces, just wondering about the stats.

It's a good thing we don't ha a penalty all things considered.
Yeah, we got rid of the Lonely penalty sometime before, I think it was when we met Anna.

Last edited:
[X] Independent Study
-[X] Creative writing

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want him to be a manga artist, and creative writing would probably be more useful for that, at this point.

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Creative writing

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want him to be a manga artist, and creative writing would probably be more useful for that, at this point.
I don't think we will ever be mangakas, there is only another year after this before the canon, and we will have little time to do anything: also, we're in a shaman king quest, not a slice life quest or anything like that.
Btw we don't have creative writing, but simply writing.

I'm not even sure why people want to become a mangaka, that kind of shit is a full time job and Yoh is busy enough with his training. Like, what exactly does it give him that literally any other job doesn't?

Exactly.

It's not like taking job as manga artist will help much if we wants to participate in Shaman King.

Even working as Diviner is training in shamanistic ability.

Last edited:
I almost changed to writing since that increases imagination too, and we are at 60 on art already- that means less potential to gain levels on a good roll. Then I remembered that we usually get traits when we get to 100 in a skill, so I decided to stick with art. Getting a trait sounds more useful than a small boost in imagination would, so we only really miss out on anything if we get a double crit or something like that.

Art also related to shape drawing.

Unlike music which focus on vocal and Writing which focus on literature, an affinity towards shapes will help us in shaping our OS.

Btw, burningclaw2 , can we create an new Oversoul for Dai-Tengu together with Tamamo's as well? Or is the option exclusive for each other?

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

Art also related to shape drawing.

Unlike music which focus on vocal and Writing which focus on literature, an affinity towards shapes will help us in shaping our OS.

Btw, burningclaw2 , can we create an new Oversoul for Dai-Tengu together with Tamamo's as well? Or is the option exclusive for each other?
Exclusive, Dai-Tengu is mainly a Full-Body OS Spirit.

[X] Focus on Socializing

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

Burning is it possible to perform Spirit Unity with Multiple spirits at the same time?

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art

[X] Independent Study
-[X] Art
Votes: 11

[X]Indepent Study
-[X]Rich etiquette
[X]Work as a Diviner
[X]Search for Shuten Doji
Votes: 2

[X] Focus on Socializing
Votes: 1

I have rolled pretty good for Art too, I'll post it after a while if no one rolls for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back