• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

[X] Check out the Yata no Kagami. Success Chance: 65%.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Train in Kannushi Shamanism.

EDIT: GM NINJA!

[X] Train in General Shamanism.
Votes: 2

[X] Train in Kannushi Shamanism.
Votes: 2

[X] Train Art.
Votes: 1

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
Votes: 4

Last edited:
Okay, Furyoku, Mirror, and Onmyoudou.

Roll 1d12 for how often you'll be training furyku and 1d100+3 for effectiveness. 1d100+5 for the Mirror. And 1d100+3 for Onmyoudou training.

Rolling

Edit: YES!
[dice]2277[/dice]

*hopes for a big Number for the mirror roll* If I'm right about what is inside the Yata, we could gain something pretty good to use against Hao's SoF :p

Should I roll for something else, or wait for someone else to come along?

I thought we already were?:p

More seriously, we need it to keep up with our brother.
No you were just psychic before.
*hopes for a big Number for the mirror roll* If I'm right about what is inside the Yata, we could gain something pretty good to use against Hao's SoF :p
You only need a 35 or higher to pass the mirror roll this time around.

Also what are you hoping for? And So I can dash your hopes and dreams.jkg

Should I roll for something else, or wait for someone else to come along?
If no one rolls after 30 minutes since your previous roll you guys can go again.

As long it is not a certain fluffy tailed foxy caster spirit....

......What the hell am I saying, that's going to be glorious!

Well, If we can gain a certain Fox Spirit I wouldn't dislike it :p

We will just train everytime the Furyoku and Hope to roll good

You only need a 35 or higher to pass the mirror roll this time around.

Also what are you hoping for?

How about something like this:

genuine-egyptian-scarab3.jpg

Or..........THIS:
Eye-of-Sauron-port_cropped_7055.jpg

Anyway we can roll now, since it's already 30+ minutes from the last roll. Who should roll the mirror?

For some reason, my roll is gone.

We're not sure it's Tamamo yet.

Though I'm really wishing for it.

And we're still, what? 5 Years old? there's still a time.

Ness roll is counted, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back