• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

But no-one would be mad at us, right? (Dad deserves it anyways)

Also, what skill would allow us to change genders?

Indeed.

General most likely since it also holds Healing and Resurrection. However I'm not the biggest fan of GB.

I just want to reduce the furyoku cost, whatever it takes. Although, Healing and Resurrection sound both interesting and useful.

It's an Onmyoudou Art, since in his first life he "just" mastered General Shamanism + Onmyoudou, and it's stated that it is the latter.

[X] Train in General Shamanism.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Get to know Misukune. +50% of Event.
Votes: 10

[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
Votes: 1

[X] Train in Asceticism
[X] Get to know Misukune. +50% of Event.
Votes: 1

Alright, General, Furyoku, and Misukune.

Roll 1d100+5 for Training General. 1d12 for time in the Iron Maiden and 1d100 for how effective you guys were. Finally 1d100 for Misukune Event.

Also you guys can use rolz.org if you feel safer with it. Just send me a print screen or a link to the room so I can confirm your roll.

DO NOT USE THE SITES DICE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday I'm totally gonna get us the prodigy trait, just wait :p

Cmon, let's start sacrificing some virgin for the RNGod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back