• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

doesn't issei get a kitsune to fall for him in canon?

this is going to be hilarious once we get to it

Two, actually... maybe. Kunou definitely falls for Issei in canon, but she's pretty young. Yasaka, her mother and the leader of the Yokai, expresses an interest in having Issei's children in the first chapter of volume 19. It's a bit hard to tell if she's serious about it or just teasing Kunou about her crush, though.

Kyoto is going to be like those SRW levels where is almost a free for all fight.

Mc faction vs E1 vs E2 vs E3.

It's going to have Issei forces, and his allies vs Hero Faction vs Enemy Yokai forces vs any other forces.

Also when Issei is in Tokyo, he will be seen by enemies Yokai as Prime Meat. (we should watch out for a certain Kitsune)

And there still the Kekkaishi elements that has only been mentioned.

Shouldn't we focus more on the more immediate issues? I mean even just handling our current harem isn't exactly a task free endeavor, and lavishing attention/affection on those we actually do care about strikes me as more important.
Hell, that's something that pretty much bit Issei's ass clean off in canon; he managed to get roughly twenty women to fall in love with him and give him children, and it turns out there aren't enough hours in the day to properly lavish a family of forty with love and attention.

Hell, that's something that pretty much bit Issei's ass clean off in canon; he managed to get roughly twenty women to fall in love with him and give him children, and it turns out there aren't enough hours in the day to properly lavish a family of forty with love and attention.
He must learn a cloning technique.

I thought alot of people kinda agree that the EX novel is in no way canon since Issei wouldnt let half the shit in it happen

I have been wondering What Time Line the quest follows of Senran Kagura, and in what place of the time line, but seeing that The Homura Crimson Squad exist it must be before Shinovi Versus, but after Burst, if the girls manages to keep a low profile Issei can avoid some shinobi extremists, and the Hebijo Academy.

solar issei

low profile?

does not compute
Sorry I meant the Homura Crimson Squad, Issei can be the spot light, meanwhile the girls uses the opportunity to hide, but you are right sooner or later we need to prepare for enemy Shinobis trying to invade us.

I have been wondering how Issei parents are doing in the cruise?

Yami is already bullshit in Martial Arts, but also in possession of Illegal weapons, they even own countries, now that they are entering in an Alliance with Reunion they are going to became more dangerous; they seem like a perfect target for recruitment for the "Hero" Faction.

Ah, the Hybrid Theory Paradox? How can there in a massive crossover be more than one shadowy conspiracy secretly rule the world.

Some Mega crossovers shows what happens when there are many shadowy conspiracies around the world; Some times they form alliances, other times they are at each other throats, other times they Lampshade how absurd is that until recently they discovered each other, and another they don't care.

In canon Issei is so goddamn blue balled that it's amazing he can think about anything other than sex.
I think he did mention that it's impossible to fap in canon as the girls usually bathed with him, the bedroom is not safe since there are at least two girls lay on the same bed with him, toilet is not possible since Xenovia or Irina might burst in and ask him why he just didn't ask them to 'help' him.
It's impressive that Issei could live like a vegan with the girls around him.

I think he did mention that it's impossible to fap in canon as the girls usually bathed with him, the bedroom is not safe since there are at least two girls lay on the same bed with him, toilet is not possible since Xenovia or Irina might burst in and ask him why he just didn't ask them to 'help' him.
It's impressive that Issei could live like a vegan with the girls around him.
Poor canon Issei, the fault lies in the publishers for the cock-blocking.

Sorry I meant the Homura Crimson Squad, Issei can be the spot light, meanwhile the girls uses the opportunity to hide, but you are right sooner or later we need to prepare for enemy Shinobis trying to invade us.
An omake where Issei visiting their schools would be nice.
Spoiler since it's too big.
53qCrfx.jpg

So I haven't been watching the thread in a while and I don't wanna read through all the random comments. Just wondering if there's been any word about a new chapter showing up any time soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back