• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Senran Kagura: New Wave. A spin-off added more schools, personally I think of that as fanon discontinuity.

In the normal timeline there is only three schools.
that ain't so much as school but more of class room in a school
a school would mean that there are at least over 100 person
all these different school are more like different class and that would be generous what with there only like 5 or so people per class

I've just realized something.

What will be the most likely response of Asuka and co when they met with our kunoichi squad? Especially if Issei is together with them? jealousy and regret that they are not evil Ninja?

Or is this has been discussed before?

Probialy happy for them. Issei is much closer to their own definition of a acceptable employer if only because he is connected to the government via his work with the HCC. Now if their told what he is it might shock them because he is apparently one step deeper down the rabbit hole that is the supernatural world than they are really aware of but I doubt that will unballence them that long.

if only because he is connected to the government via his work with the HCC.
The human government. He's actually a member of the Yokai government, and we've got skills enough that we could probably pull off that argument.

I'm pretty sure he's also technically an Oni prince, but their government never got past the "people who hit you with clubs until you do what they say" stage. So that's a harder sell.

Last edited:
The human government. He's actually a member of the Yokai government, and we've got skills enough that we could probably pull off that argument.

I'm pretty sure he's also technically an Oni prince, but their government never got past the "people who hit you with clubs until you do what they say" stage. So that's a harder sell.
That is a totally acceptable form of government, if nothing else at least it doesn't have politicians making a mess of everything

Nah, I thought that was the guys smart enough to drug their enemies food and drink before a fight...

Or was it the guys who used poisoned weapons?
Oni don't put up with that shit. They value strength, honesty, and fair play above pretty much everything else. Suika is actually considered unusually crafty and deceptive for an oni.

You know, after watching that MG series and its movie. I wonder how Issei and that DG would meet and how would they get along.

I've just realized something.

What will be the most likely response of Asuka and co when they met with our kunoichi squad? Especially if Issei is together with them? jealousy and regret that they are not evil Ninja?

Or is this has been discussed before?
Ah, who?
It's been ages since I last read DxD, or more likely haven't, and memory of related fics is spotty at best.
If Irina hadn't recently appeared, I would have thought Asuna's role hers'.

Ah, who?
It's been ages since I last read DxD, or more likely haven't, and memory of related fics is spotty at best.
If Irina hadn't recently appeared, I would have thought Asuna's role hers'.
That would be Asuka from Senran Kagura, the series that Homura and the rest of our resident ninja squad originally came from. They were friendly rivals of sorts with the Crimson Squad with a heaping helping of yuri undertones.

That would be Asuka from Senran Kagura, the series that Homura and the rest of our resident ninja squad originally came from. They were friendly rivals of sorts with the Crimson Squad with a heaping helping of yuri undertones.
Ah, that series. I should get around to it within the next three years.
Ugh backlogs are hell.

Sorry for annoying some of you, so I have deleted this post.

Last edited:
[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
[X] Calmly ask what's going on

[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
[X] Calmly ask what's going on

I forget, how much do we know about Evil Pieces, and did other factions have an equivalent?
And was Rosario+Vampire stuff a thing?

I should probably reread at some point, ive only read everything once...

I forget, how much do we know about Evil Pieces, and did other factions have an equivalent?
And was Rosario+Vampire stuff a thing?

I should probably reread at some point, ive only read everything once...
We know enough to make our own version.

The only factions that had something similar, or will have something similar are the Angel Faction with their Brave Saints system and the Vampire/Werewolf Factions with their venomous bites.

The only factions that had something similar, or will have something similar are the Angel Faction with their Brave Saints system and the Vampire/Werewolf Factions with their venomous bites.
Huh. I wonder how it'd run if we made some.

I think first run might be from our own powers just to see if it works, but it might be more prudent to make them self sustaining somehow (kind of like Exaltations and the original systems I guess) and maybe have the King-equivalent having option to tap into our worship or us in emergencies.

Huh. I wonder how it'd run if we made some.

I think first run might be from our own powers just to see if it works, but it might be more prudent to make them self sustaining somehow (kind of like Exaltations and the original systems I guess) and maybe have the King-equivalent having option to tap into our worship or us in emergencies.
We just can't decide what we want our Solar Set to be.

Some of us want to base it off of the Class Cards, others want to base it off of Tarot Cards, others shogi, etc.

I say we just have the options put on a table/board and Alexander rolls/chuck darts and selects one at random.

Edit: Apparently letting Alexander decide was the winning vote there.

I personally kind of like the idea of dice, as it doesn't set us to a certain limit.

But yeah the court has already decided on that.

don't forget the Youkai
they have several way to monsterfy you

Corruption
fancy ritual
rumor ( this is a thing, if some thing get overhype too much it may or may not come to life in the youkai world)
Magic, accident, just being an asshole, lots of ways. It's surprisingly easy to turn someone (or something) into a Yokai. It's pretty much the standard "shit went wrong" result in japanese legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back