• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Yep

Makes me question....would a holy dragon slaying sword would both work on Vali? I know being half human makes holy a bit less lethal but that still isn't pleasent

Yep

Makes me question....would a holy dragon slaying sword would both work on Vali? I know being half human makes holy a bit less lethal but that still isn't pleasent

Seeing as Ascalon worked on him when Canon Issei used it on him I would say yes.

I was wondering because he seemed to just shrug off the blow and reform his BB

or was Ise just that weak?

Issei was weak and Ascalon isn't that powerful of a weapon.

It's not that it isn't powerful but it is shitty compared to the other holy swords.

Plus Vali is a stamina and endurance monster. We're talking about the guy who could stay in BB for a solid month at the beginning of the series, substitute his demonic power for his life force so he could use JD without killing himself and survived Samael's poison.

Side note people, those worried about Ag damage, don't be, Alexander has flat out said that it's Creation Only BS, Light Damage and Dragon Slaying Weapons work differently, it's only people we empower like our minions that can get Ag damage in the DxD world, so little worries there.

well once issei hits balance breaker its going to take a LOT to injure him

armour+dragon body= near impervious without charms

i expect vali to be very happy his rival will be able to fight him seriously, though the surroundings probably aren't going to stay in tact.

if we fight him at the school....i think sona is going to have a stroke

well once issei hits balance breaker its going to take a LOT to injure him

armour+dragon body= near impervious without charms

i expect vali to be very happy his rival will be able to fight him seriously, though the surroundings probably aren't going to stay in tact.
Yeah
if we fight him at the school....i think sona is going to have a stroke
Seeing as Canon Ise at point gave him a good enough fight that Vali was litterally in the midst of his JD chant, ignoring Albion telling him to stop and it took Bikou telling him they needed to leave for him to stop? And we're smarter, stronger, more skilled and can outright no sell his SG ability?

Yeah unless we want the school, and the rest of our town destroyed fighting him within a good 20 mile radius of the school is a bad idea

She can't, unlike Mitelt she has human blood in her the conversion will make her a Solar Half-Caste burning away her impurities.

Humans be B.S. in Exalted yo.

I doubt it.
1) This is based off Power Awarding Prana and that doesn't burn away stuff like a proper Exaltation.

2) Even Exaltations only burn away negative and incompatible stuff and we know from Mittlet that Fallen Angel stuff isn't incompatible.

3) Being Human doesn't matter in the slightest AFAIK. What is important is the Hun-Po soul duality thing that Creation Humans, and a few other races there, have going on.

4) Even if that was true we'd have no way of knowing it until it was too late anyway.

5) Given that she is already a devil and the advantages of being a Solar Half-Caste would losing her Fallen Angel stuff even be a negative? After all wasn't she disappointed she was still part Fallen Angel after becoming a Devil?

It didn't burn away Mittelts oni heiritage.
She had no Human in her and she was Spirit-In a Exalted sense- cleansed in that we replaced the God-Blood in her with GLORIOUS SOLAR BLOOD.
I doubt it.
1) This is based off Power Awarding Prana and that doesn't burn away stuff like a proper Exaltation.

2) Even Exaltations only burn away negative and incompatible stuff and we know from Mittlet that Fallen Angel stuff isn't incompatible.

3) Being Human doesn't matter in the slightest AFAIK. What is important is the Hun-Po soul duality thing that Creation Humans, and a few other races there, have going on.

4) Even if that was true we'd have no way of knowing it until it was too late anyway.

5) Given that she is already a devil and the advantages of being a Solar Half-Caste would losing her Fallen Angel stuff even be a negative? After all wasn't she disappointed she was still part Fallen Angel after becoming a Devil?
I had a campaign in which my Solar Twilight Half-Casted a Human with God Blood in him, I had to waste 2 years and 12XP to make a Charm that would work on him, as an Essence 6 Solar, when he became a Solar-Half-Caste it burned off his Wood God Blood, which we did in Mittelt.

Though that Akeno is a Devil and a Fallen Casting her will likely break the bond she shared with her Piece as we are purging all the Spirit Blood in her with GLORIOUS SOLAR BLOOD.

She had no Human in her and she was Spirit-In a Exalted sense- cleansed in that we replaced the God-Blood in her with GLORIOUS SOLAR BLOOD.

I had a campaign in which my Solar Twilight Half-Casted a Human with God Blood in him, I had to waste 2 years and 12XP to make a Charm that would work on him, as an Essence 6 Solar, when he became a Solar-Half-Caste it burned off his Wood God Blood, which we did in Mittelt.

Though that Akeno is a Devil and a Fallen Casting her will likely break the bond she shared with her Piece as we are purging all the Spirit Blood in her with GLORIOUS SOLAR BLOOD.

You forget the dxd is run off good old shonen power ups and boobs. hell in episode three of born we see issei achieve balance breaker in such a way that tannin goes what the hell XD

If we do make akeno half caste I expect her to be something like this

latest

See here's the thing. Mittelt still has her oni abilities.

You forget the dxd is run off good old shonen power ups and boobs. hell in episode three of born we see issei achieve balance breaker in such a way that tannin goes what the hell XD

If we do make akeno half caste I expect her to be something like this
Except Gold Wings?
See here's the thing. Mittelt still has her oni abilities.
My Half-Caste still had her normal Spirit Charms and her stats didn't change. So physical and meta-physical only get altered to fit YOUR A SOLAR NOW SON. Technically Mittelt is a Solar-Angel and Akeno if she does take the power up would become one as well, partly from the Angel in her and partly because the transformation is fueled by Issei's desires.

Except Gold Wings?

My Half-Caste still had her normal Spirit Charms and her stats didn't change. So physical and meta-physical only get altered to fit YOUR A SOLAR NOW SON. Technically Mittelt is a Solar-Angel and Akeno if she does take the power up would become one as well, partly from the Angel in her and partly because the transformation is fueled by Issei's desires.
You realize you're arguing homebrew right?

I would like to hear what Alex says on that.

But I wouldn't mind turning Akeno into half solar

You realize you're arguing homebrew right?
Trawling a few sites its listed that any human child no matter the descent when they get a Solar parent become Half-Caste. Even if the other parent is another Celestial Exalt, their entire spiritual existence is that of their Solat Parent, it purges lesser Exaltation traces because SOLAR. Its a belief held by a majority of the community, that anyone that becomes a Half-Caste Solar is purged of their Lesser Non-Solar Spiritual taint. As we removed God's touch from Mittelt.

Having just watched the second episode of the new season i have to ask who is the person training Yuuto supposed to be?

If that was true we'd have stripped away her Oni powers as well. Also, her ability to conjure Light is from her fallen angel heritage. We haven't removed anything, just added things.
She is still physically the same and like I said earlier.
My Half-Caste still had her normal Spirit Charms and her stats didn't change. So physical and meta-physical only get altered to fit YOUR A SOLAR NOW SON.
Meaning unless someone decides for a DNA test Mittelt didn't change at all. Exaltation only affects the SOUL or her Spiritual Origins.

She is still physically the same and like I said earlier.
An exaltation striping outside influences also removes spirit charms, godblooded charms and any epic stats. She still has her godblooded charms (from being a fallen angel) and epic stats (from being an oni).

An exaltation striping outside influences also removes spirit charms, godblooded charms and any epic stats. She still has her godblooded charms (from being a fallen angel) and epic stats (from being an oni).
But its not a Exaltation in truth its making her free from other supernatural influence And replacing it with Solar goodness. Unless we go with a much more through charm we are just affecting her Soul Make up, don't compare what Issei does as a Essence 3 Solar Baby to the UNCONQUERABLE SUN Essence 10. That's cruel and unusual.

But its not a Exaltation in truth its making her free from other supernatural influence And replacing it with Solar goodness. Unless we go with a much more through charm we are just affecting her Soul Make up, don't compare what Issei does as a Essence 3 Solar Baby to the UNCONQUERABLE SUN Essence 10. That's cruel and unusual.
unlike Mitelt she has human blood in her the conversion will make her a Solar Half-Caste burning away her impurities.
Yeah, you're going to have to pick one or the other.

Yeah, you're going to have to pick one or the other.
Trawling a few sites its listed that any human child no matter the descent when they get a Solar parent become Half-Caste. Even if the other parent is another Celestial Exalt, their entire spiritual existence is that of their Solat Parent, it purges lesser Exaltation traces because SOLAR. Its a belief held by a majority of the community, that anyone that becomes a Half-Caste Solar is purged of their Lesser Non-Solar Spiritual taint. As we removed God's touch from Mittelt.
? Or you know I already explained it?

Then she would have lost her wings and light powers. Pick one or the other.
Are... your being...

Physical attributes don't change even through a proper Exaltation, if for some reason your character had fine scale like skin and wings then EXALTED you get to keep your wings and scaly skin only expect more Solar Awesomeness. Light Powers come from BEING an Angel, not from God's Blessing, we know that Humans can wield His Light if they fulfill certain criteria, being SOLAR means they wield the light of Glories Most High - The Unconquered Sun Ignis. Which is echelons better then God's Light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back