• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

You know what fuck it. Have your double standards.
*JackieChanWTF.jpeg*

What double standards? I have been saying since the start Issei's pseudo Exaltation cleans out the Spiritual Taint from other Lesser God's and Celestial Beings, replacing it with IGNIS'S Power. He can't affect how a person LOOKS Mittelt is strong from her body not a Blessing of God's or Oni Magic bullshit.

I had a campaign in which my Solar Twilight Half-Casted a Human with God Blood in him, I had to waste 2 years and 12XP to make a Charm that would work on him, as an Essence 6 Solar, when he became a Solar-Half-Caste it burned off his Wood God Blood, which we did in Mittelt.

Well there is your problem. You are assuming that Akeno is already a Godblooded, in which case yes her lesser Godblood would be replaced with Glorious Solarness.

I however disagree. While we don't know for sure I'd be willing to bet that Angels (Fallen or otherwise) and Devils are treated mechanically less like God/Exalted parents and more like parents from different sub-species.

Hell it's even mentioned in game:
"This is necessary to make the new reincarnated devil's body part of the King's clan. The DNA change is not instantaneous, so at the beginning the Piece works as a 'core' to compensate."

"....DNA change?" Koneko raises an eyebrow.

"Yes. It uses the DNA of the King as a matrix and gradually changes the new devil's body to make processes such as sharing demonic energy easier to perform.
that Evil Pieces work by altering the target's body, down to their very DNA, to make the target a Devil.

Basically the stuff Devils, and since the Brave Saints system is based off the Evil Pieces this should also apply to Angels/Fallen Angels, can do is because of their bodies not funky soul action.

Of course this all comes down to how Alexander wants to house-rule it and really doesn't matter since it's not like Issei would know any of this before he tries it, and he almost certainly will.

Well this went further then I had thought it would.

Actually Issei's forays into the Evil Pieces has shown that Devils and Angels would be incapable with Exaltation via Celestial Exaltation because they register as NON human to the shards.

So they are in fact a little soul magic going on enough to change the Users Soul into a alien structure, much like an Celestial Exaltation.

*JackieChanWTF.jpeg*

What double standards? I have been saying since the start Issei's pseudo Exaltation cleans out the Spiritual Taint from other Lesser God's and Celestial Beings, replacing it with IGNIS'S Power. He can't affect how a person LOOKS Mittelt is strong from her body not a Blessing of God's or Oni Magic bullshit.
Your using your homebrew bullshit to say what making Akeno half cast will do.

Guys, don't want to interrupt a discussion so spirited, but perhaps you guys are pushing it a little too far. Putting aside the fact that Akeno getting a powerup like that from us is unlikely as fuck, maybe we should agree on stopping any arguments before people begin to resort to insults or ragequit. It ain't helping nothing.

Actually Issei's forays into the Evil Pieces has shown that Devils and Angels would be incapable with Exaltation via Celestial Exaltation because they register as NON human to the shards.

Do you happen to have a quote on that? Because while I could easily be forgetting, I read through a lot in a short period of time, I don't remember seeing it in an update or any of the OOC posts I skimmed through while catching up.

If it turns out I'm remembering wrong and our investigation did reveal that... well then odds are you'd be right.

Guys, don't want to interrupt a discussion so spirited, but perhaps you guys are pushing it a little too far. Putting aside the fact that Akeno getting a powerup like that from us is unlikely as fuck, maybe we should agree on stopping any arguments before people begin to resort to insults or ragequit. It ain't helping nothing.

I don't really have anything more to add after this so sure. Although I'm curious; why do you think Issei wouldn't turn Akeno into a Solar Half-Caste? I'm pretty sure she's on the list of people we want in the Harem and the original point of Gift of Radiant Destiny is making them stronger, it has since been expanded to all the member's of Issei's faction.

Unless I missed something?

Akeno is Rias's queen and one of her best friends. Issei is not the type of person to meddle with that kind of bond.

Your using your homebrew bullshit to say what making Akeno half cast will do.
No not really? We KNOW that Devils are incompatible with Solar Essence, Issei and Bright discussed this IC, we also know that Angels cannot Exalt as their Souls are too different from a Human's to work. Half-Castes bridge the gap allowing everyone to have Solar Essence because in Creation Ignis trumps all, period end of story.

Issei is basically a walking font of Creation the more he interacts with the world the more he changes it to fit Creation, when a Spiritual existence is combined with Solar Essence it is subsumed by the Solar Essence. Dragons, Gods, Spirits, Demons Faes, other Exalts it doesn't matter WHAT the other existence was cause its Solar now. This is an fact of Half-Castes, if Issei can break God's Curse on a Fallen, something that is IMPOSSIBLE in DxD setting, then something invented by someone who never expected such an overriding and powerful change isn't going to stop it.

Physically she'd likely stay a Devil/Angel/Human Hybrid just her Spiritual side would be Solar Half-Caste/Human as much as Mittelt is Solar Half-Caste/Oni.
Do you happen to have a quote on that? Because while I could easily be forgetting, I read through a lot in a short period of time, I don't remember seeing it in an update or any of the OOC posts I skimmed through while catching up.

If it turns out I'm remembering wrong and our investigation did reveal that... well then odds are you'd be right.
Sure give me a minute.

And I can't find 45% 60% or 75% snips 45% or 60% is the point where Bright says that Exaltation and Pieces are incompatible with each other.

If that was true we'd have stripped away her Oni powers as well. Also, her ability to conjure Light is from her fallen angel heritage.
Even if we flush out all influences with Glorious Solar Essence, there is absolutely no reason why that Essence can't use the old soul structures that conjured the light, or grew the Wings, or gave her the immense strength and do all these things better.
It's possible to run a Diesel Engine with Rocket fuel, even if you have to be careful. When Mittelt raised her Essence on top of that, a step towards enlightenment, she strengthened her soul in a way that made it easier and even less dangerous.

Overall I think it should be possible to use the Jack-of-all-Trades Solar Essence to power all their old abilities, just as Solars can power artifacts with all kinds of Energy requirements simply by attuning them. But it's up to the storyteller to introduce complications from incompatible systems of Magic. Soul Damage so to say(mostly in the form of Limit, where applicable).

I am absent for a couple of days because of a new work, and this happened?

Still, I am happy that you kept it mostly civil. To avoid quoting too many people please make a list of questions: I will then try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

I'll start

1.If we tried to make Akeno a half caste would she still be Rias servant/half devil and or half what?
2. What actually happens when we make someone supernatural a half caste (cause I'm seeing that a lot)

Here is a question for some weird reason I want anwsered: Will there be boys that try or do join issei harem? I just imagine with him looking so perfect their might be boys who have crushes on him.

I am now tempted to write an omake featuring a yaoi doujin. So! Which yaoi pairing for Issei should I write? Harem?

ahem,

The Student Council's Decision

Serialized in the January 2012 issue of Dragon Magazine.
Story takes place after Volume 10.
Short story where Issei was asked to help the Student Council by Sona as Saji was sick due to the Dragon flu.
A secret doujinshi made by the Manga Research Club was found by Issei and Tsubasa during inspection of the school clubs in this short story featuring the BL love of Yuuto and Issei titled Prince×Beast.

The only consolidation is that the girl shown, isn't wearing a bra.

Also there is no way Yuuto is Dom in our story.

I'll start

1.If we tried to make Akeno a half caste would she still be Rias servant/half devil and or half what?
2. What actually happens when we make someone supernatural a half caste (cause I'm seeing that a lot)
1) Would still be Rias servant/half devil.
2) Unlike the Evil Pieces, which rewrite DNA, Issei's abilities affect the Soul by giving them Solar 'flavor'. It's a very subtle shift in thematic, not race. Mittelt's wings changed from black to golden because they are not physical but spiritual (it wouldn't explain characters growing them out of their clothes without ruining them otherwise). In Akeno's case, in both forms (fallen and devil) her wings would turn golden and her weakness to Holy removed. No bond would be removed or altered.

Here is a question for some weird reason I want anwsered: Will there be boys that try or do join issei harem? I just imagine with him looking so perfect their might be boys who have crushes on him.
Yes, that is bound to happen. Sometimes with hilarious results...but Issei is and will remain straight, so you can be certain he will not be happy with that.

So not even Bright can persuade him to try out yaoi?
Bright is entirely heterosexual herself as far as we know. Not everyone in Creation was a demented libertine who'd fuck anything that moves*. A lot of people, yes. There's a reason it's a stereotype, but not everyone.

*and many, many things that don't.

Last edited:
Bright is entirely heterosexual herself as far as we know. Not everyone in Creation was a demented libertine who'd fuck anything that moves*. A lot of people, yes. There's a reason it's a stereotype, but not everyone.

*and many, many things that don't.
"I'm gonna go fuck that mountain!" ~*A First Age Solar

Caoslegion. For the crimes of making me click that. You must die.:mad:
I actually found it to be pretty hilarious. But then, I was mostly paying attention to the reactions.
Yes, that is bound to happen. Sometimes with hilarious results...but Issei is and will remain straight, so you can be certain he will not be happy with that.
I honestly hope that one of those "hilarious results" will be him giving a detailed critique of the quality of the art and/or writing. Just because it's so completely different from the expected reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back