• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

You know, it would be funny if someone snap Issei out of his Limit Break state by bitchslap him.

It really depends on how Alexander decides to handle things, because he didn't give us any limit when Honoka was in danger which probably should have given us a few points.
Imprudent Infatuation (Compassion): the character has the unfortunate tendency to become romantically obsessed at the drop of a hat. When the character's limit breaks, he will fall head-over-heels in love with someone whom he considers attractive, and has met under stressful circumstances.
Uncontrolled: the results can range from the merely embarrassing, such as spending weeks attempting to court a comely shepherdess rescued from a landslide, to the downright suicidal, such as storming a Deathlord's castle in a desperate attempt to confess undying love to a beautiful deathknight. No matter how unsuitable the object, the character's infatuation knows no bounds. He will be incapable of thinking of anything aside from his beloved, probably spending much of his time composing overwrought poetry and the rest stalking the unfortunate person like a love-struck teenager. He may even go so far as to threaten suicide if anyone tries to deny him his love. The character will come to his senses after a number of days equal to his Compassion score, but until then, not even overt scorn or violence from his beloved will dissuade him.
Trigger: the character witnesses someone attractive in peril or duress (even if the character himself is the cause of that duress).
Partial Control: The character will not be forced to place himself in danger to gain his love's attention
Limit Points: [X] [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Issei is many things, but someone who find a 14 years old attractive he is not. If you want to see Limit Points wait until Irina and Xenovia show up (hehehehe).

In other words, if we're watching one of Rias's Rating Games, there's a good chance we'll be eating limit, unless it's a curb stomp and their opponents are all guys or ugly women.

Sona vs Rias is going to be 'bad' for limit.

I don't think so. The rating games, while violent, don't necessarily put someone into major danger. Although they carry the risk of pain, the regulations and medical staff means there shouldn't be lasting injury or death. This is assuming my knowledge of things is even close to right, of course. Anyway, I don't think a regular rating game would count as danger for our limit, though something like what happened against Raiser in cannon, when he threatened to use a technique that would kill faster than the medics could heal, would definitely set us off.

I don't think so. The rating games, while violent, don't necessarily put someone into major danger. Although they carry the risk of pain, the regulations and medical staff means there shouldn't be lasting injury or death. This is assuming my knowledge of things is even close to right, of course. Anyway, I don't think a regular rating game would count as danger for our limit, though something like what happened against Raiser in cannon, when he threatened to use a technique that would kill faster than the medics could heal, would definitely set us off.

Nope, we would still gain limit because-

has met under stressful circumstances.

Even if not life threatening, the rating game is a stressful situation.

So yeah Rias vs Sona is....not something we should do.

But...we can only gain one point of limit per scene. So that helps

Ok a joke for the future.

Azazel: "Now we only need an Unicorn horn."

Issei: "..."

Azazel: "That is why you are an honorary Fallen Angel."

Azazel: "So that is a yes that any of your girlfriends aren't virgins, well that makes things a little complicated."

--------------
Random Classmate: Issei-sempai, see what I found *shows a doujinshi that had him as the NTR winner*

Issei: "What the f#ck!"

Ok a joke for the future.

Azazel: "Now we only need an Unicorn horn."

Azazel: "That is why you are an honorary Fallen Angel."

Azazel: "So that is a yes that any of your girlfriends aren't virgins, well that makes things a little complicated."

--------------
Random Classmate: Issei-sempai, see what I found *shows a doujinshi that had him as the NTR winner*

Issei: "What the f#ck!"

... What? What the heck is the point of that joke?

... What? What the heck is the point of that joke?
Unicorns appear in one of the sidestories, I think, where they will only appear before virgins. IIRC one approaches Akeno and she knocks it the fuck out because they needed its horn or something.

So if none of Issei's girls will attract a unicorn...

Unicorns appear in one of the sidestories, I think, where they will only appear before virgins. IIRC one approaches Akeno and she knocks it the fuck out because they needed its horn or something.

Thank you Smuthunter.

He asks the rest of the perverted trio - or are unicorns sexist?

latest

latest

Are you kidding ? Unicorns are massive creeps. Why do you think they only approach virgins ? ;)
I don't know what is worse, a horse with a horn which only approaches virgin or a virgin who can slap a horse into unconscious.
Or you know, the third guy who takes the horn of the horse while say "It's okay I apply this healing liquid on him so he will grow his horn back!"
I guess it's like you harvest fur on a sheep?

Are you kidding ? Unicorns are massive creeps. Why do you think they only approach virgins ? ;)

I wonder what the real reason is, especially if they show up in the story I see a few ways this could go

1 Unicorns are repulsed by non-virgins- then other means of attracting them are used, from magic to traditional hunting techniques- it is only the revulsion they feel for non- virgins that hinders these basic techniques being used more widely.

2 Unicorns are attracted to virgins
a) Natural atraction for magical reasons with no necessary point to it
b) The attraction has some purpose- unicorns do something with virgins (like some stories where dragons eat virgins only to avoid possible disease from stds)- maybe they get some benefit from being with virgins- like devils do from granting requests- some magical resonance builds up in a way that benefits the unicorn- purity feeding into purity for it's natural magic
c) some spell attracts unicorns- created so the horns could be harvested- but it needs a virgin to work as the center point of the magical lure
none of this is relevant unless it comes up in the story but i like this sort of world building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back