• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Okay, thank.

Also, I made a new thread, and you will not be amuse, I'll be posting the link:

Link cut by Megaolix. Enough with posting in threads for publicity already.
Seriously, BlackThief...this is not an advertising thread for you. Stick a link in your sig if you want (that is, as far as I know, not a rules violation on this forum (make sure of that before you actually do so)), but stop wasting space in the thread to advertise your quest....if we're not there already, we aren't likely going to be, and we are all growing rather angry with the constant stream of off-topic posts.

Umm...guys? Just throwing this out there, but since he's apparently stopped posting, for now at least...

...could we drop it? When/If such an incident reoccurs, bitching can resume, but continuing to harp on something endlessly is just as pointless are what he was doing.

Soooooo~ Who thinks Ma Renka is going to join our harem?

Unlikely, unless we specifically put some serious effort into getting her to join. She just doesn't have the right mindset for romance now. Just gets confused, and whenever she's confused, she hits people.

Plus, I prefer her in Kenichi's harem.

Ma Renka isn't a person to be sorted according to someone else having a 'claim' on her. Who she ends up with should be defined by her character interactions and preferences or backgrounds she may have displayed in setting.

On that hadn't Renka not found her father in canon? Something she already accomplished in quest due to Issei?

Renka wanted to drag him back to China, I believe. Something Kensei stubbornly avoided like the plague.

Renka wanted to drag him back to China, I believe. Something Kensei stubbornly avoided like the plague.

...Really? I got the impression Renka & Kensei were acquaintances, possibly friends in canon. Why wouldn't he want to help her bring a parent home? I mean sure it's troublesome, but if it's a friend and it's something she has their heart set on...particularly in regards to familial relationships(you can't force someone to have a relationship with a relative) I can't fathom why he wouldn't.

Certainly you at least can be there for moral support when she makes the confrontation.

Last edited:
She wanted to drag his ass to China, because Mother wants sugar. Literally sex for those that miss innuendo.

Then Mother called her off and told her just to keep him where she can find the stupid pervert.

The only reason she had a connection with Kenichi was because he showed off how gud he was at punching things.

Which Issei blew out of the water by punching a metal guy she couldn't and out punching a Demon Slaying Sword. Not to mention dodging her attacks while holding her.

... Kensei is the parent in question. I imagine you confused him with Kenichi.

Yep sorry. XD. Mistook the names.
She wanted to drag his ass to China, because Mother wants sugar. Literally sex for those that miss innuendo.

Then Mother called her off and told her just to keep him where she can find the stupid pervert.

The only reason she had a connection with Kenichi was because he showed off how gud he was at punching things.

Which Issei blew out of the water by punching a metal guy she couldn't and out punching a Demon Slaying Sword. Not to mention dodging her attacks while holding her.

That sounds like that would have left an impression...

That sounds like that would have left an impression...
Yeah, but not necessarily a romantic one. Issei is handsome and strong, yes. Too strong is the problem. He's a Master, a peer of her father and his associates, not someone she can look at as an equal or a rival. She's probably got Issei labeled firmly as 'cute, but not interested'.

Stroth's got the right idea...if Renka tries to get in our pants, it's because she thinks that's the shortest way to our dojo/tutelage.

Yeah, but not necessarily a romantic one. Issei is handsome and strong, yes. Too strong is the problem. He's a Master, a peer of her father and his associates, not someone she can look at as an equal or a rival. She's probably got Issei labeled firmly as 'cute, but not interested'.
We are not a Master but, at the same time we are above Disciple Class, we are in that sorta fuzzy Journeyman stage in Martial Arts.

She never considered Kenichi a equal it was only after the Tournament that she did. Until then it was looking down at an student / dead weight.

Fair enough. That said, we should make sure she's interested in Issei, not his combat skills, before letting her into our bedroom. We both deserve better than that.
Consider Akia for a moment she was in our bedroom because of our Divine Looks.

Our Fallen Angel lover because of our Power.

Only Asia and Rias (even then its out of gratitude) originally slept with Issei because of Love.

We are not a Master but, at the same time we are above Disciple Class, we are in that sorta fuzzy Journeyman stage in Martial Arts.

She never considered Kenichi a equal it was only after the Tournament that she did. Until then it was looking down at an student / dead weight.

Consider Akia for a moment she was in our bedroom because of our Divine Looks.

Our Fallen Angel lover because of our Power.

Only Asia and Rias (even then its out of gratitude) originally slept with Issei because of Love.
The difference here is that they were sleeping with us because our appearance and power turned them on...not as a way to get something out of us. Still, I suppose it's not a huge deal...I just think we should offer to train her before she tries to sleep her way into an apprenticeship: if she still wants to do so after that, then I've got no objections. Issei may be far more mature in this quest, but he's still Issei...he's not going to say no unless he feels like he's taking advantage of her.

No, we're not quite a crazy grandmaster old-hermit-on-the-mountain level Master like the Ryōzanpaku Masters are. But Issei is a Master of Fist of the Daystar. The rules of Creation's martial arts are clear about the qualifications. You have to train under a Master until you've learned the first half of the school, that's everything through the Form Charm, and once you have you're a master of the school and qualified to teach. Everything after the form charm is grandmaster level secret technique stuff which you're not actually required to learn.

Ryōzanpaku has higher standards, sure. And they're within their rights to do so, but it doesn't change the fact that Issei is a master of his school.

Um... This may be a blasphemy, but speaking of pairing, what are we gonna do with Kalawarmer and Yumie?

As of now, jack an fuck all far as I recall. If they manage to do something attention getting then we'll probably revisit the issue then.

I'd prefer it that Kenichi and Miu are introduced to the supernatural world.

Go take that up with Miu's grandfather. And good fucking luck, because you're going to need it.

Kenichi isn't at the stage where he's ready to start picking fights with the supernatural, even if we boost him. He's likely still worrying about Ragnarok. Let's give him more time to grow and then consider the possibility. Miu... She might be ready, if we give her an edge she could use to compete, but I imagine her grandpa would like to keep her out of that mess. And that's a man that can mess us up so hard it's not even funny.

Kenichi isn't at the stage where he's ready to start picking fights with the supernatural, even if we boost him. He's likely still worrying about Ragnarok. Let's give him more time to grow and then consider the possibility. Miu... She might be ready, if we give her an edge she could use to compete, but I imagine her grandpa would like to keep her out of that mess. And that's a man that can mess us up so hard it's not even funny.
Not really? While Kenichi isn't that strong yet Miu is fine, at the start of canon she's more or less Kiba + Koneko-lite, they just need to keep low profile and keep training until they get to Ki aura stage. Besides letting them know supernatural exists will give them an idea what to do when someone tells them there's something weird happening somewhere.
Of course Elder will protect them if shit goes south but having some knowledge to prepare mentally might not be bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back