• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I'll wait for Alexander to call a formal vote on the matter.
If you ask me, I just want to see something that everyone like.

Anyway, on the next post: things were delayed a bit cause reasons, and I need to re-read Vol. 3 (*urgh*), but I should start putting something down from tomorrow. Don't expect this arc to be at all canon, or to be as fast as it.

Well, given that these are to be for the companions of a Solar, why not styling them like the Lunar caste marks?

The original ones, that is, without a Changing Moon Caste. Then again, I don't know much about what the Waning Moon, Half Moon, and Waxing Moon castes were like.

Eh. I don't think there's going to be a consensus anytime soon. A vote will be necessary if you don't want to step in to resolve this personally, Alex.

Honestly I'd be fine with anything as long as we got this argument over and done with.

Thematically though, it would be most appropriate to use Gateway pieces. Of course, since Gateway has never been expanded upon we would have to come up with a whole new game system and pieces. And that's entirely too much work.

[x] Golden Ball

Then we call them what they are: our Family.

It's generally worn as a piercing... ear piercing you perverts. Of course, if they go undercover, then the piercing needs to go undercover as well, but that should be taken to the NSFW board.

I've got an updated proposal. I realize that people were proposing much higher powered stuff for their themed stuff. Though I'm not sure how those proposals would actually work, so I'm going to power up the proposed pactio system.

Effects:
  • Create a pactio in a ritual:
    • Prerequisites: Essence 3, Craft 3, Sorcery 3
    • Cost: 5 motes, 1 WP
    • Duration: Permanent
    • Pactio is consumated using a ritual circle in which the master and receiver either consume each other's blood, or have sex
  • Pactio removes essence limits, qualifies them for CMA
  • Pactio can store an artifact that attuned to the receiver
  • Once a scene the receiver can be summoned to the master
  • Pactio can store up to the master's essence in outfits, the picture on the pactio card is the receiver in what ever outfit is on the first outfit slot
  • Pactio specifies an attribute chosen at creation (chosen to enhance a strength or compensate for a weakness)
  • Pactio specifies a skill chosen at creation, makes this skill favored
  • Activation by receiver
    • Cost: 1 WP
    • Duration: 1 scene
    • Grants telepathy to the master and all other activated pactios.
    • Increases the specified attribute by the difference in essence between the master and the receiver, the maximum is the master's essence
    • Allows access to any single reflexive or instant known by the master for a maximum of receiver's essence per scene, must specified at activation
    • Optionally summons a stored artifact
    • Optionally summons an outfit stored in the Pactio
Basically makes them a baby solar with a significant boost when activated.

Just boost up the potential and learning speed of every human and other entity that gets the boost.

Just boost up the potential and learning speed of every human and other entity that gets the boost.
I would also think keeping the person it's used on at there prime physical and mental peak and freezing aging while the principle *in this case Issei* is still alive would be a must with the various races mixed into our group we have and the fact that our lifespan as a Dragon is basically 'YES' if Issei dies, they start aging again without any problems *none of this BS turning to dust stories seem fond of*

Hmm.
Maybe give each them the boosting effects of a Queen, so they get Epic Str, very high Hardness and Soak, Epic Dex, and the Bishops casting bonus? That way, they can train what they want.
That's along with the ability to hit Essence 5, and access CMA.

So I've been seeing a wish list:
  • Allow aging to peak condition, and then hold them there (is there a lifespan, even devils and angels seem to have a life span, and Exalted are explicitly limited)
  • Enhance their learning ability: to Solar standard?
  • Give them everything (I think this is sort of boring in some ways, but quite pragmatic anyway)
I've been seeing a lot of talk about the Fate/Servant system.

Which classes would you have, and what would the boost be?

I've definitely seen Saber and Berserker. I presume the rest of the basic classes come across. What would they do mechanically?

Class Suggestion
Saber Favored Skills: Melee; Str: 5; End: 4
Berserker Favored Skills: Brawl; Str: 3; End: 5
Archer Favored Skills: Archery;
Caster Favored Skills: Occult; Int: 5
Rider Favored Skills: Ride, Sail
Assassin Favored Skills: Stealth
Lancer Favored Skills: Athletics; Dex: 5
I'm not sure how you would implement the rest of the stuff you want. Please expand it.

so the new ova is out and wow tannin is still awesome

and if solar!issei ever gets to train at the dragon mountain area, who bets we end up encountering and/or courting some of the female dragons there XD

The Tarot Cards aren't mimicking the Evil Piece or Brave Saint systems. Sorry if I made it seem that way. Basically, we make a bunch of blank cards, and then, when they're put into someone, they become a tarot card that fits their personality. As they're tailored to the personality of the holder, they enhance the speed/strength/durability/magic/etc, depending on what fits the person better. We're not limited to just the Major Arcanas in our "Peerage," because there is no peerage system. They just enhance people. While we will be giving cards to our "harem," we can give the cards to anyone.

Basically, it's the "Golden Ball" thing, but specialized for each recipient, rather than just being a generic boost. Also, they have a better design than a golden ball.

EDIT: Oh, and in case I hadn't made it clear:
[X] Tarot Cards

Last edited:
The Tarot Cards aren't mimicking the Evil Piece or Brave Saint systems. Sorry if I made it seem that way. Basically, we make a bunch of blank cards, and then, when they're put into someone, they become a tarot card that fits their personality. As they're tailored to the personality of the holder, they enhance the speed/strength/durability/magic/etc, depending on what fits the person better. We're not limited to just the Major Arcanas in our "Peerage," because there is no peerage system. They just enhance people. While we will be giving cards to our "harem," we can give the cards to anyone.

Basically, it's the "Golden Ball" thing, but specialized for each recipient, rather than just being a generic boost. Also, they have a better design than a golden ball.

EDIT: Oh, and in case I hadn't made it clear:
[X] Tarot Cards
The same idea can be said for any of the systems. The Fate Servant Class system we can just make up a new class if needed. And considering that Grand Order is a thing we won't be limited to just 7 cards. As the creator we aren't limited, we can make as many cards/piece/etc. as we want/need. The reason the Evil Piece and Brave Saint systems seem to have a hard number limit is because the users are given those sets they don't really make them themselves.

Heads up to everyone here but especially Alexander, there was a Cease and Desist letter sent to Baka-Tsuki telling them to take down some of the translations of their series. Thankfully Highschool DxD wasn't in the series mentioned in the letter, but save a back-up of any series on BT that you want to read in case the site goes down fully.

[X] Tarot Cards

Start 'em blank and let the user's use of them be what customizes them, with people either getting the same boosts, or different ones depending upon their personality and what Arcana their transform-(... you know, we shouldn't consider this a Transformation) Their "Enlightenment" brings about on their Card.

So when people vote for tarot cards, are they voting for blank cards that get a boost to be determined later, or are they voting for the major arcana with specific boosts? Would they limit the number of cards available so that rating games can be played?

Because I'm fairly sure some people would be disappointed if they voted for it thinking they were getting one thing, but the implementation goes another way.

We're not making rating games, they're stupid. We are also not making not-evil pieces, what we are making should be better than that.

So...anyone know what happened to Trickblade10 up there? Looking at his post, he only has one message on the site and is BANNED now. Just curious if he was a sock-puppet or something...

...just interesting because of how few times I've seen a ban on this site. Anyone know?

So...anyone know what happened to Trickblade10 up there? Looking at his post, he only has one message on the site and is BANNED now. Just curious if he was a sock-puppet or something...

...just interesting because of how few times I've seen a ban on this site. Anyone know?
Sockpuppet or age most likely. Those two seem to be taken fairly seriously, especially the latter.

[10:47] <+kinglugia> Hora
[10:47] <+kinglugia> Biigoh
[10:47] <+kinglugia> Megaolix
[10:47] <+kinglugia> Good morning
[10:47] <@Megaolix> yo
[10:47] <+kinglugia> Why's trickblade10 banned?
[10:47] <@Megaolix> because he was nightblade
[10:48] <@Megaolix> so both are banned
[10:48] <+kinglugia> Wat.
[10:48] <@Megaolix> forever
[10:48] <+kinglugia> Wat wat.
[10:48] <+kinglugia> How did you...?
[10:48] <@Megaolix> guy made a report using trickblade account
[10:48] <@Megaolix> and pretty much gave proof he had both accounts
[10:49] <@Megaolix> me and bii suspected, elgee confirmed
[10:49] <+kinglugia> Danke
[10:49] <+kinglugia> Posting in relevant thread, so that people know.

Hi Everyone! I stumbled across this story and decided to speed read through it. Decided to sign up for the website so I can keep track of it.

[X] Apologize
-[X] "Irina, I'm sorry I was such an idiot when we were children and even more of one just now. I don't have any real excuse for my stupidity and even if I did I won't insult you by making it. But I will say this; It's wonderful to see you again Irina-chan." Hug her.
--[X] "How can I make it up you?"
---[X] I wonder why your parents never corrected me. I always did use male pronouns while talking about something you did around them.

As for what form our evil pieces should be/
[X] Something else
-[X] minichate playing tarot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minchiate

That way we get Zodiac and Tarot Cards all in one! In any case I agree with feature for the cards to the auto detect what the person is compatible with so it can chose what's best for them

Heads up to everyone here but especially Alexander, there was a Cease and Desist letter sent to Baka-Tsuki telling them to take down some of the translations of their series. Thankfully Highschool DxD wasn't in the series mentioned in the letter, but save a back-up of any series on BT that you want to read in case the site goes down fully.
Thanks for the warning!

Anyway, I now have an idea for the next post. In short, be prepared to be the Kamina of Kiba. Or something like that.

Also, Biofan09 showed me this delightful little gem. I smiled so much I don't think it's healthly.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm trying to find a Site where I can read Light Novel version Of HIghschool DxD could someone Help me and show me a Link

Also, showed me this [URL='https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/high-school-dxd-fanfic-discussion-ideas-recommendations-part-3.310056/page-267#post-16454768']delightful little gem[/URL]. I smiled so much I don't think it's healthly.

Gah my eyes! Need brain bleach! Why would people write something like that! Though the whole excessive healing = cancer is actually a nice twist. Also I'm glad I can't mentally link our Asia with THAT one, what with her having never been devilized and all.

Speaking of Asia something occurred to me , during the snippet where he made her a half-caste didn't Issie technically pass his trial of fear when he told Asia about his fear of failing to protecting the others? Just wondering

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning!

Anyway, I now have an idea for the next post. In short, be prepared to be the Kamine of Kiba. Or something like that.

Also, showed me this [URL='https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/high-school-dxd-fanfic-discussion-ideas-recommendations-part-3.310056/page-267#post-16454768']delightful little gem[/URL]. I smiled so much I don't think it's healthly.
Okay, what the fucking hell!? No, just fucking no!

Brain Bleach sounds really good right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back