• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[x] megrisvernin

I would prefer adding the orgy, but right now it is just about getting the stunt a chance at all.

[X] Learn new spell.
-[X] Barrier - Muffle Sound: set a volume of space within which conversation can be had normally, but sounds outside the barrier coming in are muffled, as are sounds inside the barrier going out.
[X] Run away
-[X] After evading the mob (is this training for the first dot of Stealth?), circle back around and rendezvous with your previously besieged friends. Apologize profusely to Sona, get her involved in figuring out how to kill this mob-stupidity bullshit, because as much as you adore beautiful women and pretty girls... That mob honestly had you fearing for your life!

"Yeah, I signed up with a new god. He's big on forgiveness as long as you're really apologetic. I was on my knees for hours."
:eek::oops::cool::D

...OMG, finally I can breath again... laughing so hard...

Quite, though for some reason Koneko is bothered by it because she turned quite red in the face. You wonder why?

[Moron.]

If you want to insult me at least tell me why, you shitty dragon.

GODDAMNIT Alex! Now I'm laughing all my breath out all over again! :D

at least until kuroka shows up
I'd prefer it if we don't NTR Kuroka from Vali. What I want to do, is get some serious Bro going with the Hakuryuutei, then when Kuroka hits on us, we dig into the issues there like the Compassionate Young Solar we are...

Hang on, this is THAT omake idea! The one I've had shelved for months! Lemme get my notes...

Last edited:
I think Hypnotic tongue technique is a little overkill at 10 motes and 1 wp.
[dice]5523[/dice]

Last edited:
Where did you get the idea he was interested in her?
He's not, but I want to find out what Alex has in mind for why not.

Then, depending on the reasoning, we can go all GLORIOUS SOLAR THERAPIST and have Vali and Kuroka as our Beta Couple... can you imagine how cute its going to be, watching BLOOD-KNIGHT Vali of all people try to fumble around in a romance with Kuroka?... which could seed into a Beta Harem... Azazel will be laughing his ass off... Koneko will end up enlisting Issei to "observe Onee-chan and boyfriend"...

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE EPIC SHENANIGANS?!?!?

EDIT: shit, I really need to sit down and write the fucking omake already! ALL these ideas, not enough time!

Last edited:
Because he's just not into her? It's not like he's asexual, he does eventually get a girlfriend-though that volume hasn't been translated so we don't know anything about her-but sometimes it's just as simple as them not connecting in an intimate way.
No, because I like Kuroka being with Issei just fine.

Then, depending on the reasoning, we can go all GLORIOUS SOLAR THERAPIST and have Vali and Kuroka as our Beta Couple... can you imagine how cute its going to be, watching BLOOD-KNIGHT Vali of all people try to fumble around in a romance with Kuroka?... which could seed into a Beta Harem... Azazel will be laughing his ass off... Koneko will end up enlisting Issei to "observe Onee-chan and boyfriend"...

EDIT: shit, I really need to sit down and write the fucking omake already! ALL these ideas, not enough time!
Kuroka isn't Vali's type, Vali is all about 'that junk in the trunk' not massive Oppai it's a running gag, Kuroka is Issei's type rather then Vali's so all this time Kuroka has been trying to get babies from the wrong Dragon

I'd prefer it if we don't NTR Kuroka from Vali. What I want to do, is get some serious Bro going with the Hakuryuutei, then when Kuroka hits on us, we dig into the issues there like the Compassionate Young Solar we are...

Hang on, this is THAT omake idea! The one I've had shelved for months! Lemme get my notes...
Vali wouldn't work with Kuroka, at all no amount of (not) brainwashingtherapy will work to get those together.

I wonder if zombies exist in this world?

If Alien beings were to exist what would they think on this world?

No he doesn't. In fact, he has somehow become the cliche'd "daddy's too busy with work" kind of guy, and his son with Rias hates him for it. It's incredibly OOC for Issei and it's why I wish EX wasn't canon.

People can change in 20 years dude. And if you have a busy job, that does not mean that you hate your kids.

No Issei doesn't hate his kids, his kid hates him, well except some daughters who have been raised as daddy girls.
so basically it's just like the retarded Naruto continuation which has Naruto's kid bitching about how horrible a father he has, while Sasuke is off doing whatever where ever far from his daughter /eyeroll Japan, what can you do

No wonder it sounds like complete shit.

I do agree that it could be done better.

Have you seen the Ben 10 cartoon? One of the best episodes from the original series was Ben confronting his future self, who was kind of an asshole. If I were doing a special involving future kids, I would much rather have past!Issei going into the future, meeting his kids, and kicking future!Issei's ass.

Most if not all of the parents are super busy because in the alt future they're all prominent figures/leaders who are leading the world against threats from another dimension. They also don't all live with each other thanks to the various duties the parents have which complicates things even more.

I remember reading that Irinia works all day and comes home only at night and even then she just goes to bed after changing.

and it is not even the fact he's rarely there that really made one of his sons have problems with him.
Its the fact Issei couldn't save Asia but none of them knew the reason for that was because Issei was busy saving five of his other wives and thus couldn't make it to Asia in time. He appears at the end of the EX stories in his giant dragon form to save his kids and wreck those who fucked with Asia.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back