• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Ahhhh! After Ten Thou-er...TEN Years, I'm FREE! It's Time to Conquer GENSOKYO!

I hear that. Kinda odd, even though some aspects of quality go down when exhausted, sometimes creativity and imagination skyrocket as you come up with craaaaaaaaaazy shit.

Oh yeah, another line I loved: "Welcome to the one percent kiddo."

It's just so mundane to describe such a ridiculous, supernatural achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Bring up Miss Knowledge; get some more info on her and head out to rob meet her. You meant meet her.
-[X] Hint/Suggest that she may have, you know, BOOKS on things like that and perhaps the faster you introduce her, the faster you can get to researching such things.
--[X] Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that you want to meet Miss Knowledge and her Unmoving Library. Nope! Just concerned about your student's future and nothing else, of course!

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
I hear that. Kinda odd, even though some aspects of quality go down when exhausted, sometimes creativity and imagination skyrocket as you come up with craaaaaaaaaazy shit.

Oh yeah, another line I loved: "Welcome to the one percent kiddo."

It's just so mundane to describe such a ridiculous, supernatural achievement.
Yeah, I've just kinda accepted that my muse is going to be the S in our relationship here and that I need to accept that. Even if it means writing at two in the morning.

As for that line; I was aiming for that kind of vibe, because being in the 1% in terms of human magicians still only puts someone on just the better side of 'average' to 'above average' when it comes to youkai magicians and others unconstrained by the shackles of humanity. It's still impressive for a twenty year old girl to accomplish though.

Not to mention that nobody expects the 4'11", 110 lb, petite blonde hair girl to be one of the most powerful mortal witches to roam the earth; who can casually wipe out cities with relative ease.

[X] Move all the negative emotions to a different target. A red-and-white target.

That's always a nice surprise. Well, as long as you aren't being the one surprised. Geeze, now I want an outsider magic user's view on the eastern paradise of oh god to many bullets. Just so we can see their face when Marisa Master Sparks them.

[X] Bring up Miss Knowledge; get some more info on her and head out to rob meet her. You meant meet her.
-[X] Hint/Suggest that she may have, you know, BOOKS on things like that and perhaps the faster you introduce her, the faster you can get to researching such things.
--[X] Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that you want to meet Miss Knowledge and her Unmoving Library. Nope! Just concerned about your student's future and nothing else, of course!

Boy, am I glad to see this one back. It's really fun to read and participate in.

Looking back on this, I still Kind of want to Play Matchmaker between Marisa and Patchouli, if just for amusement value. The fact that she is going to be distracted enough for us to check out her library is only a extra. Anyone else wants to try that?

Heaven Canceler said:
Looking back on this, I still Kind of want to Play Matchmaker between Marisa and Patchouli, if just for amusement value. The fact that she is going to be distracted enough for us to check out her library is only a extra. Anyone else wants to try that?
Yup.
(Amusement is always a valid motivation.)

Glad to see this back, really enjoyed the fight, tough i want to argue against that cap about humans but eh, im too lazy to do so and this works really well.

Just want to double check, but people do remember what happened with the Fairies, right?

"Soo... I kind of made the Gensokyo Fairy Court by accident."

Well, nothing happened with that just yet... Give it time.

ShadowAngelBeta said:

Just want to double check, but people do remember what happened with the Fairies, right?

"Soo... I kind of made the Gensokyo Fairy Court by accident."

"How do you accidentally make a fairy court."

"I underestimated how the depths of how stupid they could be."

"Huh, the fairies are doing something? I don't know anything about that."

"You don't know anything about them worshipping you as an evil god."

"Sounds like they have good taste, but that's my blatant lie and I'm sticking to it."

[X] There's a word for it. German, you think? Defining how you can feel better by making someone else feel worse.
-[X] And Marisa's still human. For now. So she's got all these bodily functions that need taking care of, like eating. Good food would probably perk her right up.
--[X] This adds up to 'you are now inviting yourself to dinner in someone else's house, by force'. Ah, the unmoving library's place is off limits, since you're trying to fake being polite here, but little Marisa probably knows plenty of places to mooch free food from. Unless she's gotten better at cooking in the last decade. .... You probably shouldn't make assumptions on that one way or another.

Well, it hasn't been two weeks yet, so I suppose voting wouldn't be a necro.
Feeding Marisa is a good idea but so is checking out that Library. We don't want to get sidetracked.

[X] Marisa's still human. For now. So she's got all these bodily functions that need taking care of, like eating. Good food would probably perk her right up. Check your Bag of holding for some. Alternately, check Marisa's cupboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back