• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bakuda Quest! Or 'Problem Solving Through The Application Of Explosives!'

derkan said:
dice_warn.gif
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d100 : 96, total 96
Nice.

Why does your quote have "This dice roll has been tampered with!" in red ?

[X] "I'm going to say this once, let go of me, and leave me alone, or I'll be bringing you to court for harassment."

oh, i came in too late to vote for that post

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 25, total 25[/blockquote] Lets shoot for 97!

Yeah, so, I'm thinking we find a way to get him expelled.

[X]Roll: 96 (Incidentally, anything less than an 80 would have gone far differently)

The soft rustle of your bag causes your head to snap around with wide eyes as you see Clarke kneeling there, his own eyes wide, and your portable hard-drive in his hands. Your lips curl back as a feral noise rumbles out of your throat, "You....fucking...LEECH!" You lunge for him but he manages to clumsily roll out of the way as you tumble to the ground and strike your head against the leg of a table.

Physical Status: Dazed! No change to Dice Rolls
Mental State: Pissed Off!

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!" Your shout could more accurately be called a feral howl as you lunge for him again, and he goes to kick you...

Lee's Attack Roll: (1d100=1)

...And his leg hits another table leg with a *krak* that has him howling in pain just as you reach him, a fist coming for his face with the intent of knocking some teeth loose!

Alice Attack Roll: (1d100=42)

Your fist manages to graze his cheek but he manages to move his head mostly out of the way as he retaliates.

Lee Attack Roll: (1d100=53)

His return punch catches you off-guard and hits hard enough that he manages to knock you off.

Physical Status: Stunned! -10 Penalty on all Dice rolls!

You see him, hard-drive in his hand, get up and start hobbling for the door pretty fucking quickly. His leg must only have been bruised, but you need to get your project back! You struggle to get back onto your feet...

Alice Recovery Roll: (1d100-10=32)

...only for your ringing, dizzy head to bring you back down to your knees. No! Not now! You're Alice Williams! You are fucking perfect! This is not happening to you! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

Mental State: Disbelief

"LEECH!" You scream as Clarke manages to flee, the little shit being fucking agile for someone who's only exercise seems to be running from jocks. You struggle to your feet and lurch after him, throwing open the door of Computer Lab 6-D.

Gone, the hallway is empty. The fucker escaped, and he's stolen your project!

[]Go After Him!
[]Despair.

[X] Go After Him!

I hope alice plastered her name all over the thing.

[X]Go After Him!
-[X] yell thief at the top of your lungs the entire time

Considering that the nat 1 he rolled hurt his leg, we should be able to catch up fairly quickly. Why the hell did we even help him, anyway?

[X]Go After Him!
Selias said:
Considering that the nat 1 he rolled hurt his leg, we should be able to catch up fairly quickly. Why the hell did we even help him, anyway?
Ego, I didn't think he was that much of a shitbag.

TheOtherSandman said:
[X]Go After Him!Ego, I didn't think he was that much of a shitbag.
It is hard to easily predict that level of shitbagery, really anything above a three-flaming-bags-on a-stoop rating gets foggy. ;p

[X]Go After Him!

edit: also I saw this coming.

[X] Pull out your cellphone and call you professor reporting the theft, if he doesn't answer call someone in the class. You know you report well enough to prove it is yours through your knowledge of the details which the leach doesn't, but you need to get your word in first.

[X] Pull out your cellphone and call you professor reporting the theft, if he doesn't answer call someone in the class. You know you report well enough to prove it is yours through your knowledge of the details which the leach doesn't, but you need to get your word in first.

Gideon020 said:
Vote Closed. Planning update now.
Isn't it tied between calling our professor, and chasing after him, while yelling thief? Or are you counting the two plain "Go after him!"s for the vote to chase after him, while yelling thief?

Rolling to break tie.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

1: Call Professor
2: Shout 'Thief' like they do in movies and TV.

[X]Go After Him!

You run down the hallway and are just about to shout out 'Thief' when you realise something that freezes your voice. This section of the university is typically empty at this point of the day, even if you shouted at the top of your lungs, no-one was going to be able to hear you. You keep running down the hallway, hand going for your mobile phone. You need to call Professor Parnell, tell her that Clarke pro-

*KRACK*

Physical Status: Badly Stunned, -15 Penalty to all Rolls. Minor Head Injury, no penalties

Your vision is blurry, swimming and you feel a trickle of warmth. Blood, your blood. What...what just...?

"And here she is." Who?

"Of course, just like I said! You get to deal with her, and I get her grades from now on! Like I deserve!" Clarke, and that voice...of course. White Trash always clumps together, and of course the Leech would latch onto a rich pretty-boy like Donovan Blake. Only Daddy's money got him here, unlike your perfection, and it showed in his work. Pathetic. Leeching off his class for grades and off Blake for money and favours.

You were going to kill Lee Clarke once your vision cleared. Straight up kill him. The University Board would probably give you an award for doing it, maybe an automatic pass on your Doctorate. You tried to get up, when you felt something strike you in the back and you yelled in pain, dropping your mobile.

"Oh? Trying to call for help are we? Well, no-one's going to help you now, slut. At least, not before me and my friends have had our fun with you." Oh fuck, this was because you kicked him in the balls that one time wasn't it? Fuck, fuck, fuck! You need a plan. Now!

[]Run.
[]Fight.
[]Write In:

[X] Fight.

And this is WHY you fucking PHONE people instead of running after thieves... goddamnit. -_-

Biigoh said:
[X] Fight.

And this is WHY you fucking PHONE people instead of running after thieves... goddamnit. -_-
Do you not want Alice to get powers, for some reason? Besides, Gideon would probably have just made it so that the professor was in on it, or something.

Too be fair, I am stacking the deck towards having a Trigger Event. I mean, how else is this going to be Bakuda Quest?

Does Alice have any sharp, pointy objects like keys or personal defense items with her?

Wait i thought that our mission was to keep her from Triggering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back