• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
The stalemate must go on!

[x]Saber Lily.

It's also more immediately practical, and likely to input ideas like 'chivalry', 'honor', and 'Swordsmanship'.

Also, fixed... sorry Carrnage.

[X] Steampunk Victorian Harmony Kendall

shaderic said:
It's also more immediately practical, and likely to input ideas like 'chivalry', 'honor', and 'Swordsmanship'.

Harmony's interpretation of these things would likely be woefully wrong. She is the queen ditz. Even becoming a vampire didn't cure her of this. There might be a shred of intelligence hidden deep (reeeally deep) in her soul somewhere, but it doesn't come out to play very often.

Inara Seraph said:
Harmony's interpretation of these things would likely be woefully wrong. She is the queen ditz. Even becoming a vampire didn't cure her of this. There might be a shred of intelligence hidden deep (reeeally deep) in her soul somewhere, but it doesn't come out to play very often.
Then wouldn't steampunk Kendall be worse off without the super powers and with an intelligence based power set?

Larekko12 said:
Then wouldn't steampunk Kendall be worse off without the super powers and with an intelligence based power set?
Or it would kick start whatever intelligence she does have into activating. Or just plain give her intelligence.

I don't really see the appeal of dropping yet another superhuman combatant into the mix. Unless Harmony keeps all of her power after Halloween how would adding another warrior impact things in an interesting way? Giving Harmony abilities that noone else has sounds much more fun.

Honestly, I would find it more interesting with Tsukuyomi even if it's only her personality change that remains. Powers are good and all, but it would be more interesting. And I'm not that interested in steampunk. Lily (Arturia) is a good second choice, as long as the personality is interesting. Superpowers are not what makes it good, personality is.

As far as I am aware, Saber Lily is defined as being a less uptight version of a character whose primary personality attribute is being really uptight.

If she wins I'd honestly want very little of her personality to carry over into Harmony. I'm really enjoying The Bii's take on her inner monologue, and hope nothing screws that up. However, neither Saber Lily nor Steampunk Harmony seem to have a well defined personality, so I'm not too worried about that.

In the end we're arguing over whether we want a punchy ditz with a sword or a ditz with tiny mechanical minions following her around like mini-Cordettes.

You know who I want to vote for? Asuna of SAO or ALO.

useless101 said:
As far as I am aware, Saber Lily is defined as being a less uptight version of a character whose primary personality attribute is being really uptight.

If she wins I'd honestly want very little of her personality to carry over into Harmony. I'm really enjoying The Bii's take on her inner monologue, and hope nothing screws that up. However, neither Saber Lily nor Steampunk Harmony seem to have a well defined personality, so I'm not too worried about that.

In the end we're arguing over whether we want a punchy ditz with a sword or a ditz with tiny mechanical minions following her around like mini-Cordettes.

As far as I know Lily is actually described as being playful when she's relaxing, i.e. Not on her throne, in the middle of a serious battle, or leading an army.

Hmm...sat down to think who I'd like to see and came up with Azula, but then again, think I'm in some sort of Azula-fetish phase for the moment.
mmm, Fire girl burns...and such a lovely personality aswell.

I would have taken Tsukuyomi if it had a snowball's chance of winning. It doesn't so... Anything not nasu:

[X] Steampunk Victorian Harmony Kendall

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony needs to be a vampire g_g

Evangeline McDowell? Selene? Girlycard? Flandre Scarlet?

Not that Ethan's would have costumes for any of them. Unless he has a huuuuge selection.

Future President Harmony IS vampire Harmony...

Really? Is the logic on that one 'Harmony in the future=Vampire Harmony' ? Vote changed~

[X] Future President Harmony Kendall

Indeed... Future Harmony IS Vampire Harmony...

Given that it's STILL tied... what now?

I'm pretty sure Saber is ahead. You don't have my vote on the tally and Inara switched away from Steampunk Harmony, so it should be 16 to 14 in favor of Saber.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Future Victorian President Steampunk Vampire Saber Harmony.

you.... you monster.

What has you done?!?!?

Biigoh, you are the only one who's been posting in this thread who hasn't voted.

That's terribly irresponsible of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back