• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Scia said:
The problem is it would make IC Sense for us to talk with weasel about it, he is the victims best friend and we sort of like him /made him our project sometimes..

Whassamatta, Scia? Worried you're gonna get punched out like those Lolly-cops who questioned him earlier? ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
FurikoMaru said:
Whassamatta, Scia? Worried you're gonna get punched out like those Lolly-cops who questioned him earlier? ^-^
Nah that he will argue us away from our path. After all he knows what happened there and is in a ideal position to distract us away from the TRUTH.
and psshaw he can't hit us we hugged him!

[X] Hey, you didn't promise you wouldn't investigate on your own. Full speed ahead.

Stalk Weasel. Ask the cats to help you find him if you must. When he inevitably confronts you, ask him what is going on?

[X] Hey, you didn't promise you wouldn't investigate on your own. Full speed ahead.
- [X] Stalk Weasel. Ask the cats to help you find him if you must. When he inevitably confronts you, ask him what is going on?

- [X] Stalk Weasel. Ask the cats to help you find him if you must. When he inevitably confronts you, ask him what is going on?

Back on Fishie: I took fishie in the sense that Naruto names means fishcake (or maelstrom, but mostly fishcake. :p).

[x] And give him your Condolence

[X] Nii-san Pathfinder

You pay Indara in roast chicken, but Seido says it would be an honour for him to waive the required 'sacrifice' for a friend of Tora-sama. Both of them get to work immediately... which means you still aren't going to know anything until they get back. Damn it.

When is dad gonna let me learn Tobideru Shiryoku no Jutsu? you lament silently; the Art of Projected Sight has a limited range, but it's so useful it isn't even funny.

Indara is assigned Fugaku as his target, following the clan head on his daily rounds and seeing if he makes any suspicious moves. Seido's job, as the more presentable of the two, is to patrol the Uchiha Compound itself, on the lookout for anyone who might have profited from Shisui's demise or just signs that something big went down.

Menka is disappointed at not being asked to do a solo run like the others, but you can't risk it; everyone knows you own a cat with black mask-markings, and as good as Menka is getting with the henge, it'll be even more suspicious if a boy who's only rarely seen around town suddenly takes an interest in the heir of the Uchiha Clan.

If a little girl takes an interest the cool, mysterious older brother of her friend, however, no one will think twice.

"How long are you going to keep following me?"

Hee. He says that like he's been aware of you the whole time, but you know he only detected you ten minutes ago. That's when a tinkling little note of suspicion crept into his chakra... before he smoothed it out. That impressed you; you didn't know non-sensors could be aware enough of the music to consciously change it.

Which actually makes you wonder if he was aware of you this whole time. Argh, ninja mind games!

You step out into the open, Menka perched on your shoulder. Weasel doesn't look surprised, but his chakra says he's less hostile and more interested than he was a second ago.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something private."

"I apologize, Ino-san. I'm in the middle of preparations for an important mission-"

"It will only take a minute."

He regards you for a moment, then nods, and waits for you to start talking.

"I'm sorry about what happened to Shisui," you say. "I know you two were good friends."

"... thank you for your concern."

How shall you proceed in your interrogation?

[X] With honesty. It's Weasel; Uchiha don't get more level-headed and reasonable than him.

[X] With partial-honesty. "I'm worried about Sasuke..."

[X] Try to trick him into revealing information he wouldn't otherwise give out. He's Shisui's friend, so it's possible if there was something going on, he knows more than he'd tell even the other Lollypops.

Ino used Concern for Sasuke. It's Super Effective!

[X] With honesty. It's Weasel; Uchiha don't get more level-headed and reasonable than him.
He's probably going to detect ANY dishonesty on our part

Just to clarify: partial honesty doesn't mean you're going to be lying about your interest in the case or deceiving Itachi, exactly. It just means you're framing your interest solely in terms of 'my friend is upset and I want to help; is there anything I should know?' instead of your broad-based actual motivation of 'Sasuke is upset, and something is clearly amiss and I want to know what'.

Meh, we should plough through with sincerity.

[X] Bare your soul. All aboard the honesty train.

[X] YOU. WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT IN QUESTION.

I dunno. Partial honesty seems fine.

[X] YOU. WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT IN QUESTION.

I'm going to have to go with this as well. Playing coy or uncertain with someone as withdrawn as Itachi doesn't seem likely to get him to open up.

Overwhelming force of personality might do it though.

XD I commend your group commitment to avoiding metagaming.

Apropos of nothing, would someone kindly roll a d6?

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

I'm the Taiga, not the Bunny!

Saying it's all about Sasuke will make sure he mentions nothing that doesn't involve him directly. Not that he's likely to bare his soul or anything, but playing coy would be a bad opening move.

FurikoMaru said:
Iie, your handle.

's a kenning. A really lazy as shit kenning. Like, a kenning missing the third step.
:-[
In my defense, it's a nickname I came up with like 10 years ago and kept using out of convenience?

*Goes hide in shame.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back