• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Also, I'm guessing Tobi may have an interest in us because Itachi has an interest in us. Also, because we are unusual. Really unusual.

Of course, we might get genjutsu'd into something ELSE....

Last edited by a moderator:
It could have just been Kakashi, you know. With the other Uchiha dead, he's the person who knows the most about the Sharingan.

[X] A masked man
[X] Mr Sandman? Bring me a dream.

So. You had another significant visitor while you were in the hospital. Who?

[Nun] Mulberry fields forever
[Nai] The sempai
[1] The incisor
[2] A masked man

And once you're back on your feet, what's your plan? (Pick three)

[3] Have a real conversation with Sasuke about all this shit and where you stand in relation to one another.
-> [1] And the rest of the circle of friends? We can't let Sakkun seclude himself - not even for our own good - but we can give him some space for a while if he needs it...
[2] Memory palaces. Memory palaces everywhere. You will become the Mountain.
[Nada] Independent genjutsu study. You want a head start.
[3] Mr Sandman? Bring me a dream.
[1] Itachi will never find you. Throw yourself into theatre work.

[X] A masked man

[X] Have a real conversation with Sasuke about all this shit and where you stand in relation to one another.
-> [X] And the rest of the circle of friends? We can't let Sakkun seclude himself - not even for our own good - but we can give him some space for a while if he needs it...
[X] Memory palaces. Memory palaces everywhere. You will become the Mountain.
[X] Independent genjutsu study. You want a head start.

[X] Memory palaces. Memory palaces everywhere. You will become the Mountain

[X] Go to the cats to learn how to become stronger. We can't let this happen again. And they said they knew stuff about the Uchiha. Maybe they know why this happened?

[X] The sempai

[X] A masked man

[X] Have a real conversation with Sasuke about all this shit and where you stand in relation to one another.
-> [X] Where do you stand in relation to one another, as far as you're concerned?

[X] Theater

[X] Mulberry fields forever

Whoever this is probably feels left out.

[X] A masked man

[1] Mulberry fields forever
[1] The sempai
[1] The incisor
[5] A masked man

[6] Have a real conversation with Sasuke about all this shit and where you stand in relation to one another.
-> [2] And the rest of the circle of friends? We can't let Sakkun seclude himself - not even for our own good - but we can give him some space for a while if he needs it...
[7] Memory palaces. Memory palaces everywhere. You will become the Mountain.
[3] Independent genjutsu study. You want a head start.
[8] Mr Sandman? Bring me a dream.
[2] Itachi will never find you. Throw yourself into theatre work.
[1] Go to the cats to learn how to become stronger. We can't let this happen again. And they said they knew stuff about the Uchiha. Maybe they know why this happened?

[X] Mulberry fields forever

I really really REALLY hope it's not Tobi.

Tobi is funny. Tobi also controlled a Kage-level shinobi for the better part of a decade using his Sharingan, and used him to commit atrocities against his own people.

Please be Kakashi, the other great thief in Konoha.

[X] A masked man

-> [X] And the rest of the circle of friends? We can't let Sakkun seclude himself - not even for our own good - but we can give him some space for a while if he needs it...

[X] A masked man

[X] Itachi will never find you. Throw yourself into theatre work.

[3] Mulberry fields forever
[1] The sempai
[1] The incisor
[7] A masked man

[9] Have a real conversation with Sasuke about all this shit and where you stand in relation to one another.
-> [4] And the rest of the circle of friends? We can't let Sakkun seclude himself - not even for our own good - but we can give him some space for a while if he needs it...
[10] Memory palaces. Memory palaces everywhere. You will become the Mountain.
[4] Independent genjutsu study. You want a head start.
[12] Mr Sandman? Bring me a dream.
[3] Itachi will never find you. Throw yourself into theatre work.
[1] Go to the cats to learn how to become stronger. We can't let this happen again. And they said they knew stuff about the Uchiha. Maybe they know why this happened?

Yosh, vote closed.

[X] Gomen ne, sunao ja nakute

The scuffle wakes you up. At first you're worried, but then you hear who it is.

"Menka, put him down! Sakkun, it's all right."

The two break apart, Sasuke looking back and forth from you to... a rather handsome young man in a cloak and a domino mask, with white and black hair.

You raise an eyebrow.

Menka looks rather embarrassed. "It's how I was dressed when I brought you in. I wasn't thinking clearly at the time!"

"You called him Menka," Sasuke says, frowning.

You sigh. "I didn't tell you before because dad made me promise to keep it a secret. You're the only one outside the family who knows other than Hinata, so please don't tell anyone else." -_- Who knows? At this rate you might be able to make it all the way through the Academy without Naruto figuring it out.

Menka hops for the bed and reverts to cat-form in mid-leap. You hug him and scratch his head. "Are you okay?" you ask. "Weasel didn't hurt you, did he?"

He flinches. His chakra lets out a burst of surprised pain, then spirals low and gloomy.

"... I ran away," he confesses.

"Thank heaven," you breathe, hugging him again. A dark thought strikes you. "Wait, how are Indara and Seido? They didn't get caught up in this too, did they?"

He shakes his head, incredulous. "They're fine - what do you mean 'thank heaven'? I left you alone with that sick bastard! You could have been killed!"

"And you couldn't have?" you scoff. "I'd rather have me injured and both of us alive than me injured and you dead."

"I'm supposed to look after you!" Oh, great, he's going into sullen yojimbo-mode, now. "I promised tono-sama and your dad both."

You give him a noogie. "And you did look after me," you say in a mock-stern tone as he struggles. "You came back when Weasel was gone, and you took me to the hospital. Given where I was when I was attacked, it would have taken ages for someone else to notice. You saved my life, like you were supposed to, so stop moping about it." You let him go. "You're not my vassal, or anything, you're a cat; I don't expect you to pick fights you can't win."

Menka doesn't say anything.

[X] What ask?

I did tell you he's a weeaboo kitty.

Also, if you spot two more shoutouts, references or quotes, you get a shiny one-time-use Zantetsuken to slash at problems obstructing an option you want to do well. For instance, if you want to have a troll moment but want to be sure that won't fuck you over.

[X] Hey Sakkun, how much would I have to beg you to get me a juicebox?
-[X] Once he's gone, see what the word on the street is among the cats. The Uchiha were kind of a big deal to them.

I want sasuke to move in with us so he won't have to live alone.

[X]do you know anything we don't?
--[X] What do you know about the Uchihas? You guys have mentioned them before.

:( I guess it wasn't as obvious a question as I thought.

Okay. When you were mind-whammied, how many people were present for it?

Jack shit I thought, we confronted Itachi privately. But since apparently Menka was there-

Ah. So that's it.

When the hell did Menka get there, and is this a genjutsu in which the real masked man is trying to get in our head? Could explain the different appearance for Menka, Tobi doesn't know it through and through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooooh!

[X] What was Weasel saying when he put the whammy on me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back